Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Super Bowl - Indy vs Chicago....

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well another super bowl has gone and it was actually pretty execiting i thought. Pissing rain saw 4 turnovers in teh first quarter. I was quite impressed with Indy's RB's. Addai and Rhodes played solid and made some key runs, just shows you that htey are also a run threat. Indy's D came up big as well. As for chicago, what a joke. Defence never showed up, as there run D was horrible and their pass d wasn't great at all. Then again they were probably tired since they were on the field for 45 of 60 minutes. Viniateri get's another ring, and what the fcku was lubby(i know) smith thinking of putting back grossman after his 2nd Interception or sacking himself twice. I'm sure griese could have done just as good. If they still stick with that Idiot as their number 1 qb.... well then we wont' be seeing DA Bears in the superbowl anytime soon again. AFC with another victory. I called it from teh start of the playoffs. Next year my pats are coming back!!!

WErd

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bears were shite.

No other way to describe it.

Was there an MVP? Give it to the Indy D.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manning was MVP... Not my pick.

I would give it to Addai and Rhodes... Great RB combo, kept the yards moving and the clock.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have given it to the Colts O-Line. Those holes the backs ran thru were huge and Manning had all day to throw most of the time. Yeah the Colts D played good but the real MVP's were the five fat bastards protecting Manning.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0