Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Langley Summer Soccer League

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still room for 1-2 teams. Games are in Langley
on Tuesday nights. Season starts first week of
May and will run till end of July. PM myself if you
need more info.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's in so far?

The Muckers, aah the Muckers,who else do we need.
Looking forward to kicking KNVB in the LABIA.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV Cascades and Lizards tied at one at the half before I had to leave. Can definatley tell it's the first game of the summer season;) . I'm sure Utah will fill us in post bbq ( possibly in a drunken state).

No Dude out tonight, so I'm guessing will will not get a fully indepth match report:D

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting to hear there was a game tonight and I didn't even get a phone call, I must have missed it. Demo if you've got some sort of schedule could you post it for us non worthy players so we can at least come and drink(i mean watch) some footy.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I emailed you ya bastard. I'll pm you for next week.

Lounge Lizzards starting the summer off with a win. Good clean match with everyones touch a bit absent.The Rugby Boys played the Dynamo right after
us and beat the Dynamo 3-1. Cainys dad was out reffing last night. About 30 minutes in he stops the game, runs off the pitch and around the stadium. Comes back 3 minutes later looking a little releived and lighter. I think it was the same thing that happened to Luongo.
Our new signing Billy Boy played fantastic out of the back. I saw Demo making a few notes. We should be playing the Muckers in 2 weeks.

younguy

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunate loss last night for cascade. next time we will make a few changes, such as never, EVER letting tug boat touch the ball. he's too dangerous running out of the back to be given as much time on the ball as we let him, especially with that left peg from 40 yards out. i think with him marked out of the game that alone would have given us a better result on the night. live and learn

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Young Guy, it's summer league. We BBQ.
If I ever see you bringing weiners in a thermos to soccer
again, we'll take your '91 burkenstock thongs away.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Young Guy, it's summer league. We BBQ.
If I ever see you bringing weiners in a thermos to soccer
again, we'll take your '91 burkenstock thongs away.
What a terrific flash back. :D

Where is my Dukes of Hazard lunch box anyway?

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our new signing Billy Boy played fantastic out of the back. I saw Demo making a few notes. We should be playing the Muckers in 2 weeks.

Cheers for the warm welcome lads, although I'm only there for your Hot Chicken Wings Utah.:eek:

Muckers in a couple O' weeks you say....does this mean I get to have a kick at my big m8 rangerforever? :D

Although at the coaches/parents vs kids game last Sunday he looked pretty intimidating....!

BB

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be intimidated too if I were a 10 year old kid and a larger than life Scottsman was threatening to have me as a side dish at his next feeding.

Think about it.

"Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby..."

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back back innit?

TTP Muckers, please PM me your email address if you didn't jsut get an email from me. Cheers.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers 7 - Other Langley guys 1

RF was outstanding in the cage tonight and honestly he was the only reason we were able to take a 6 goal lead. If it weren't for RF, I'm not kidding you, it could have easily been 7-2. Seriously. Outstanding performance, big man.

I think the Lizards won, but who cares, Utah pulled the plug on the BBQ early and I was stuck eating a left over pork chop when I came home. Fcuker was three days old, the cnut.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
.The Rugby Boys played the Dynamo right after
us and beat the Dynamo 3-1..

umm...correction. Dynamo 5....Rugby boys 3. but whose counting.

Took my a while to find this thread...

Lizards 4 Dynamo 1 last tuesday... We were poo-poo in the 2nd....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0