Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006/2007 VMSL Field Closures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dezza said:
It was a mistake ...

It was supposed to be our game tonight that was cancelled, but we didn't find that out until half the team was there!

The PG turf was 100% playable, proven by the fact that there was a girls game on when we arrived. Oh well...
Ruben called us about five minutes after I posted and let us know of the error. I would hope that our game would have priority, since the opposing team have only had 7 games all season, and none since October.

aekara

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surprised they haven't started scheduling a lot of midweek games yet.

We're falling behind bigtime and it's only going to get worse with more snow. Even the premier guys are behind.

I hope they get moving... League policy is that all games will be played but I don't wanna be playing into the summer ;)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notice just came out saying the cup will have a limited number of teams because of the weather problems. We can't play into the summer because soccer permits expire.

aekara

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
We can't play into the summer because soccer permits expire.

Does anyone know the exact date that the permits expire? How late could the season possibly go?

Just trying to plan my holidays. :bronco: Last year our last game was March 27th.

Stupdkid

Oct 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody know what it means when a game is scheduled for two fields at two different times? Where are you supposed to show up and when does the league finally let you know?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupdkid said:
Anybody know what it means when a game is scheduled for two fields at two different times? Where are you supposed to show up and when does the league finally let you know?

Hey Stupd it means show up to Central Park and if the field is unplayable you will get moved to Burnaby Lake turf to make sure the game is played. It's up to the ref to decide but if there were games on it today and Central is a pretty crappy pitch then chances are you'll play on the turf. Clear enough for you Stupd?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cside, Stupdkid is a Pegasus boy, so yes you are right.

And Termato...and whomever else: ridiculing young soccer players in a public forum is easy.

Go Peg.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of snow coming down in Surrey right now and it is sticking - could be a couple of postponed games if this keeps up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0