Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems almost decided on Side B that peg are going to be relegated as they have 9 Points and have three games remaining. Only Metro Ford can really be any saviour to Peg as they need all three final games to be wins and metro ford to lose all 4 remaining games they have. Anything is Possible I am not counting them out just yet.

Peg still to play:
- Surrey
- Trollers
- Inter

Metro Ford still to play:
- Columbus
- AFC
- Surrey
- Khalsa

Meanwhile on Side A there seems to be a battle developing at the rear of the table between Westside, Trollers and Khalsa. However Westside seem to be incontrol of the situation with a 2 game cushion. It will be interesting to see how the league finished and to see which team excells and which team can't handle the pressure.

Westside still to play:
- Sapp
- Khasla
- Inter
- Fire Fighters
- AFC

Trollers still to play:
- Peg
- Inter
- Columbus

Khalsa still to play:
- Westside
- MF
- Sapp

Any Thoughts??

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB, you starting this thread wouldn't have anything to do with the fact Sporting has finally won a game, albeit over a totally depleted Khalsa side and are now safe by the smallest of small margins from the very topic you decided you wanted to discus today is it? Interesting how we've not heard from a Sporting player in, well, forever and now here you all are talking about your first win in 10 weeks, gomseys back hair issues and they are issues gomsey and relegation, which you are barely safe from. Neat how that works, huh?

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi.

My name is KNVB. You may know me from such TTP threads as "Every fcuking one I can read and reply to," and "I can't spell but it's not from a lack of trying."

I like to call out people and their respective teams when they don't post about their team until they win. I am part of the rose that grew from concrete (Surrey United), so I never fall victim to this. Even when we loose (somebody told me it's actually "lose", but since we're using the dictionary as a doorstop at work, I'm sticking with "loose"), I still chirp about how HoS has all the agility of a Smithrite, how WAB only sings when Sapperton wins (or spoons out Consomme at the soup kitchen) and how neatly I can fit Notty into my back pocket. But we rarely loose so these incidents are few and far between. I'll get into that part a bit later.

Because of this, I expect everyone to follow suit. Nothing gets my gub worse than johnny-come-latelys who don't win for 10 WEEKS and suddenly post about AVOIDING RELEGATION. I hate that shite. It makes me angry. It makes me get like the Incredible Hulk, minus the muscles, the whole turning green thing and ability to strike fear in anybody besides the kid who makes my sandwiches at Subway.

I mean I would probably post if we loost, but I haven't had the opportunity to do this since October. So I just keep finding people on teams who do loose (I never realized other teams loost with such frequency. It is sad.) and berate them, because 1) it's easy and 2) we'll probably end up beating them en route to another provincial cup.

So, in closing, I'd like to say that Sporting suck, I think we could beat them like a red-headed stepchild, we are pretty much the best team in Canada, and that they should just give us the Imperial Cup right now.

War I Play For An Awesome Team.
And We Are Better Than You.
-KNVB.

ps - you all suck. we are way better than you. stop posting only when you win. i post so much because we win so much. you suck.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly and JB, I did ask a question.

Really, it’s about bloody time for your post, Sensei. You know, to inspire VMSL banter, I’ll throw out post after post, start MOTW threads, predictions threads, polls, pre-game banter bullshit, who will win threads, who likes mince and pistachio nut pie threads, hell I’ve even tossed out insults 2 years ago that to this day still carphin back to bite me in the ass and I finally get a real fcuking response, well, non physical anyway. I kept doing this shite week after week month after month and I was seriously beginning to wonder the batteries to my mic were still actually working or not. Thank you, I was really tired of talking to myself and my fart jokes were getting a bit old, I mean how many times can a guy trick himself into pulling his own finger? Though, I do wonder how it is a guy who can rattle off the top of his dome which UNC player has the most buzzer beaters on a windy day in Durham with 6 or more assists, pre 96’ and after getting laid the night before can forget spelling jokes aren't funny then come after me with them. You probably do it because 1) its easy 2) if you don’t someone will probably end up correcting me before you en route to calling me a Cnut, destroying your valuable material.

I suppose you, sorry, ‘I’m’ right. I am hard on the guys who sing when they win. Perhaps if I didn’t throw my ass out on the line weekly, win or loose, I would respect the posts for what they are. Maybe it’s because I’ve been a part of something no one else has in the last 5 years and I’m a bit spoiled by our success, maybe I’m just a pretentious ass hole who can’t keep my gob shut? I suppose it’s better than *throwing all my toys from my crib when someone questions one of my team mates.

War I do play for an awesome team.
And War we are better than you.
-KNVB.

Ps. Correct away.

*Fastshow 02'

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot the question could you ask it again, I am getting old.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you like mince and pistachio nut pie with your relegation?

As for your question, JB, I don't think MF is out of the woods just yet. The difference maker will be which make up game they have to play and at what point of the season those teams are at. Yes, Peg does have to play 2 current first place teams, because those teams are so fucuking good and rarely loose, but if either are out of the cup early it could be more of an exhibition game intensity. Who can really tell? I think it’s still a tad early to throw the dirt in the hole.

Side A: I think Khalsa is in the biggest amount of trouble. They're still to play 2 very desperate teams and Sapperton, who will obviously want to challenge for the league instead of just being happy to avoid relegation, like some. Sound about righ to you, JB?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like just the mince pie no pistacho. You could give me some pistacho ice cream though.

As for MF I think i stated that it was "almost decided" and "I am not counting them out yet." you read as well as I listen.

As for I agree with you on your choice of team. However I would say that the majority of the teams that the trollers and westside are playing are going to playing for something come near the end of the season either to get out of relegation or maybe for the final 4 spots in provincail cup play.

Cheers
JB = Out of relegation thanks to KNVB :D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
which UNC player has the most buzzer beaters on a windy day in Durham with 6 or more assists, pre 96’ and after getting laid the night before

Eric Montross. Many people forget how clutch 'Tross was, and what an effective post passer he could be. And how dope he was with the bitches.

knvb said:
You probably do it because 1) its easy 2) if you don’t someone will probably end up correcting me before you en route to calling me a Cnut, destroying your valuable material.

3) There wasn't a single spelling mistake in this portion of your poetic rant. 4) Nice work.

knvb said:
Perhaps if I didn’t throw my ass out on the line

Is this in reference to the failed bicycle kick that landed you in hospital?

knvb said:
I suppose it’s better than throwing all my toys from my crib when someone questions one of my team mates.

Well, look at your options. Guinness isn't a teammate of yours since he got cut like a poor man's cable (or he chose to go play in Peace Arch, fcuk, whatever, I don't care)....you don't have either the political savvy or tightly-gripped crucifix to defend most of what Smiles is on about....nobody dares to question Gareth for fear of their livelihood....are there any other Surrey United players on TTP? Can't recall. Regardless, I think you'd be throwing all of Jackson's toys in a furour if anybody took a Surryean brother to task for posting about the relegation zone a day after United steered clear of it.*

War We All Dream To Be As Good As You.
-Sensei "I Heart KNVB" Hanson

*yes, we all know Surrey U. is far too brilliant a side to be anywhere near the dregs of the VMSL premiership

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do hope young JB realizes how truly lucky he is to have you. You’re a heck of a man doing a heck of job, Sensei. I suppose I should be so lucky as have Smiles or G jump in and come after you with such conviction. Well, G will do it for a case of beer and gas money but I’m not about to be 'that guy', I'm too busy loving myself,apparently.

A day late and a dollar short now, but…

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:Oh Senseless one

Originally posted by I Heart KNVB
Well, look at your options. Guinness isn't a teammate of yours since he got cut like a poor man's cable (or he chose to go play in Peace Arch, fcuk, whatever, I don't care)....
You obviously do care and obviously miss my witty banter in the VSML threads!!!

Sincerly, Guinness

ps. KNVB's a cnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0