Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005-Local golf report / Got an opening...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Maybe he was looking for Krispy Kremes?

:D

Cute.

Bastard actually went through my golf bag. That could have been bad but we had gotten rid of any evidence by the 13th tee. The funny part was watching Dudley friggin dumbright go through my soccer bag. He must now hate himself for that. My jersey hasn't been washed since May and let's not talk about the socks. :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played Swan-e-set Resort course on Sunday last week. With 2 Birds and 4 Pars I was still 89 :rolleyes:
Not bad though. First full round of the season with a new putter and fairway woods. Needless to say, i'll be giving them back.

Course was in great shape, at least as far as my blurred vision could tell at 6:50am.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For my second and third rounds this year i played Revelstoke G&CC on Friday of the long weekend. Shot an 86. Course was in great shape as usual and beers were flowing.
Then played Shadow Ridge just on the outside of Kelowna and shot an 85 and was 4 over on the back 9. Kind of a short course but kept in nice shape.Was unimpressed with the 18th being a par 3 though. And either their yardage markers were off or my math was off but longest drive of the day was 330. Also got a couple of flyovers from blue angels and snowbirds as the Kelowna airport was very near. Kinda cool

Saturday we'll be playing Osoyoos G&CC. Haven't played it in few years. New clubhouse is finished now and was under construction last time i was there.
Noticed a posted sign that said "All coolers will be searched and all personal alcohol will be confiscated". They better have cheap beer on the course.

Argyle, you seem to be golfing as a career now, what are some of the other courses like out there?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played Osoyoos Park 9 and Meadows 9 (they also have desert 9). Shot an 81.

Course is in great shape considering how hot it is here. Course is not overly tough but it has a nice layout with elevated tee boxes and greens.
They are adding another 9 to the desert side so there will be two 18 hole courses in the near future.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played shaughnessy golf course on thursday. Lets just say the course is playing pretty tough right now. It was clearly in awesome condition, but the rough is just insane for the canadian open. there is just no place where you can practice hitting those types of shots out of rough like that.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played Fairview Country Club or whatever it is called, in Oliver on Friday. Cost for 18 + 1/2 cart rental which included warm up in the range and a free water, was $85. Course was very good, greens were very fast, hard to read some of them, they looked flat and straight but when u hit it, fcku did it go opposite. A lot of elevation changes which made it a bit challenging, but all in all a good course. I'd play there again. Also nice to see Warning watch out for rattlesnakes signs... to say i didnt' go look for any balls i shanked. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0