Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaPrime

inspector flake, after reading the first few sentences of your post I realized that only someone with the brain of a baby would take his own propoganda and lies so seriously.

I posted facts, everyone except trash like you and others who hate ouzo or hate me personally disagree with. Like your gonna post the truth or agree with it when you know what was posted is accurate because it happens to be in favour of ouzo? YA SURE YOU WILL CAUSE YOU HAVE SO MUCH HONOUR!!!!

Now I know your a little slow so that last part was sarcasm.

M

MegaPrime

Ballbaby said:
I hope Captain Shamrock is correct when stating that you are on the windup because if you are not, you have some real issues. Seriously, (and I should probably be more sensitive but what the hey, you're probably just trying to wind us up) you sound mentally challenged.

FC SOLON GAME PLAN VS OUZO

"Boys, today we play OUZO UTD. This team must not be taken lightly. They have some very talented players. I have put much thought into the game plan. Curse at them my Greek brothers. Curse at them my Macedonian mates. Swear and sing obscenities into their ears when the referee isn't watching or listening. Like the Sirens who are best known for their part in the Odyssey where their song was supposed to lure sailors and lead to their death you will do the same unto the OUZO athletes. Odysseus, the Greek hero, had his crew plug their ears with wax (on the instructions of Circe) so as not to be lured by the Sirens' song. In the story of the Argonauts, Orpheus sang sweetly enough to keep the men from succumbing to the Sirens. OUZO has no such man. They will all succumb. They will be lured in like bees to the nectar of the sweetest flower. They will swear back, but loudly and with vulgarity. They will hit you from behind. They will use street language from the metropolis of Los Angeles. They will shame themselves and we, the representatives of FC SOLON will hold hands in victory, as the OUZOites fade into obscurity. That is the game plan men. Now go get em."

Yep, that was our plan you muppet. I wish it wasn't so transparent. :rolleyes:

Go read poetry outloud in a coffee shop full of beatnicks like yourself. Don't have time for it.

M

MegaPrime

Captain Shamrock said:
Obviously Megaprime is on the wind-up. If not, he should be directed to Riverview this weekend.

Any thoughts, Megaprime? Are you going to be serious now? :D

I thought the ref did a good job in the Olympiakos/Ouzo game. The penalty shot you 'whined' about, Primeputz, was outside of the box. There were 2 players in the middle at the time, so he wasn't the last man AND the was between the 18 and the corner flag.......How are you eyes, Megaputz? Are you going to say it was a pass back too? :D Entertaining stuff, m8. Keep it up. Unlucky to Ouzo, as a draw would not have been an unfair result for either team.

Hail Hail

I never complained about your work as a linesman, only the ref's and and that kid doing the lines.

If you want to defend your colleagues fine. But don't be rude about it cause I wasn't rude to you. Understand.

You know what I said was right, even if you don't admit it publicly. Everyone there including others from other teams and people who do not play in the league said the same things, except for a few clowns playing on other teams that post on here that don't really matter anyways.

So think before you speak because if you want to claim your eyes are better than mine let me ask you, where were you standing when all this happened?On the other side of the field in the ouzo half (note this all happend in the oly half) in the corner. Where was I standing? Alot closer than you and I have perfect vision.

Either way, if you talk like that it shows that your just as petty as the other refs who have power tripped on the field to shaft teams and when I play again your just going to purposely shaft me now and ouzo probably. Shows you have no class.

Honestly I have lost respect for you. Sad, very sad.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
I never complained about your work as a linesman, only the ref's and and that kid doing the lines.

If you want to defend your colleagues fine. But don't be rude about it cause I wasn't rude to you. Understand.

You know what I said was right, even if you don't admit it publicly. Everyone there including others from other teams and people who do not play in the league said the same things, except for a few clowns playing on other teams that post on here that don't really matter anyways.

So think before you speak because if you want to claim your eyes are better than mine let me ask you, where were you standing when all this happened?On the other side of the field in the ouzo half (note this all happend in the oly half) in the corner. Where was I standing? Alot closer than you and I have perfect vision.

Either way, if you talk like that it shows that your just as petty as the other refs who have power tripped on the field to shaft teams and when I play again your just going to purposely shaft me now and ouzo probably. Shows you have no class.

Honestly I have lost respect for you. Sad, very sad.

Get a life you loser. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get a life you loser.
Pure poetry :D

This thread has been great! Memories of all the great Greek Mythologies learned in high school are rushing back :D

Get 'em, Herc!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
This thread has been great!

Yes, sorry about that Regs.

Also, sorry about the new premium members too....should make up for the pack of Kilkenny I still owed you.
You probably have forgotten about it...Damn It!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Yes, sorry about that Regs.

Also, sorry about the new premium members too....should make up for the pack of Kilkenny I still owed you.
You probably have forgotten about it...Damn It!
Fcuk's that all about?

I was giving a compliment you stupid fcuking WOP!

The thread has been great.

:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Greek Summer Soccer

Vaselos said:
U won't be scoring that many goals against PAOK, Sparta, Olympiakos (well maybe them, not sure about them this yr) ...

Well, we scored a combined 10 goals against Sparta and Olympiakos.

Be sure about Olympiakos now...as they are control of their destiny :rolleyes:

We will score a minimum 4 goals against PAOK on Sunday.
How many we let in...well, thats is to be seen. Hopefully it is under 4

Cheers
Fil

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, Regs, this thread has been embarrassing of late. The stories from some people here regarding the berating of officials and linesmen, game-plans of trash talking and game fixing...it's pathetic. No wonder a calm, cool-headed referee like Angelo won't ref another Greek league game. I'm betting CS will have had his fill of these whiners soon enough.

I was led to believe that the whole point of this league was to bring people of the Greek community together. That's why it's FREE for all members of the GC. I think it's time the Greek Community pulled all its funding for this league since it's getting to be nothing more than a swear fest to anyone who comes within 1 km of PW.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
To be honest, Regs, this thread has been embarrassing of late. The stories from some people here regarding the berating of officials and linesmen, game-plans of trash talking and game fixing...it's pathetic. No wonder a calm, cool-headed referee like Angelo won't ref another Greek league game. I'm betting CS will have had his fill of these whiners soon enough.

I was led to believe that the whole point of this league was to bring people of the Greek community together. That's why it's FREE for all members of the GC. I think it's time the Greek Community pulled all its funding for this league since it's getting to be nothing more than a swear fest to anyone who comes within 1 km of PW.

Such a hater.

Here I am trying to pull the "community" together with a declaration of Geegers and Holy Water on sunday, and you are pushing people away.

NO GEEGER FOR YOU! Next.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megaprime more like MegaWhinner....holy crap, I swear you are the biggest cryer in this thread each and everyone of your 4 posts supports this statement, but whatever you have your opinion and opinions are like a-holes everyone's got one. You said your piece, now Suck it up and stop crying you sensitive baby.

"Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is." Vince Lombardi

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
A couple of posters may have been embarrassing, but the majority have been great.

Agreed, Regs. Note I said some posters. The geeger chef, the ballbaby, and the inspector excluded, of course.

For the record, FC Solon is my new favourite Greek league team.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
Well, we scored a combined 10 goals against Sparta and Olympiakos.

We will score a minimum 4 goals against PAOK on Sunday.
How many we let in...well, thats is to be seen. Hopefully it is under 4

Cheers
Fil

Ouzo 7 Sparta 3 & didn't Sparta played with 8or9 men for most of the match?

Ouzo 2 Oly 3 so this only 9 goals...PAO 3 Ouzo 0 all in all your high-powered offence has a total of 0 wins 2 loses 2 Goals for and 6 against vs. the top 4.

PAOK has not given up more than 2 goals in a game all year that is very brave prediction that your squad will score 4, but of course we will see on Sunday....but really lets hope for some Good Weather so we can bbq/drink and heckle Oly in the 4pm game

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Vaselos said:
PAOK has not given up more than 2 goals in a game all year that is very brave prediction that your squad will score 4

I guess this is because he plays on the back line Fil :rolleyes: .

As for the game it was a good game with a couple of what if calls but it's in the past. As for Vaselos saying Demos kept them in it I agree but at the same time the Oly goalie made a couple saves on Marco in the first half when he had 2 breaks to keep them up 2-1. As for the near goal the way the keeper pulled it back it looked to have crossed the line but I can't say I'm 100% because I was up by the half line. But since I've done stuff like that before I'll guarantee you it was probably in but what's a keeper to say, "Yes ref it went in" especially when the league is on the line? The only complaint I would have with the ref is that number 4 had a yellow card and with 10-15 mins to go he pulled down Marco from behind (the one that was a near penalty) and didn't see a second yellow. But whatever it is still anybody's title for the top 3 depending if Pao shows up with a team.

I see you guys get riled up big time when someone posts something. In his opinion his team got screwed.

I agree fully that we have to stop bashing the refs but as you know it won't happen with some (egos get in the way). I liked Angelo as a ref and he and Shamrock I feel were the 2 best in our league this year and now we are down to 1 of them. Hopefully more refs don't walk away but this means all of us quit hasseling them and just play the f'n game.

Devilastro

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally guarantee Paok will win this weekend and Ouzo will be lucky to score 2 goals. Ouzo your not that great, you have two very skilled midfielders who can hold the ball and send through balls to marco but that's it. Having said that if Marco actually had some finishing ability he could have three times as many goals how many breakaways has he missed, and breakaways are the only way he scores. He won't have those chances against Paok. Vaselos is right you haven't proven anything yet you have beaten the bottom half of the league big deal. Good luck this week you'll need it as Paok looks like they are starting to get healthy again. 5-1 Paok

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
I guess this is because he plays on the back line Fil :rolleyes: .

I do play on the back line but that's not why I said they'd be hard pressed to score four. Here are our stats Termatofylakas.

Week 1 PAOK 7 FC 2
Week 2 PAOK 5 PAN 2
Week 3 PAOK 2 Sparta 2
Week 4 PAOK 1 PAO 2
Week 5 PAOK 2 OLY 2
Week 7 PAOK 2 SOA 1
Week 8 PAOK 4 Evia 1

Why are you always sucking up to Phil? You looking for a date?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of these games except the last 1 and a quarter you've had Laki covering your pace...sorry lack of. Without Laki how are you supposed to contain Marco? I bet they will score 3 or 4 unless you guys plug up the middle FC Solon style. Final score Ouzo 3-2 PAOK

As for your reply talk about not getting sarcasm or what the site is about. Wow how original...Fil what time should I pick you up at?

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
All of these games except the last 1 and a quarter you've had Laki covering your pace...sorry lack of. Without Laki how are you supposed to contain Marco? I bet they will score 3 or 4 unless you guys plug up the middle FC Solon style. Final score Ouzo 3-2 PAOK

As for your reply talk about not getting sarcasm or what the site is about. Wow how original...Fil what time should I pick you up at?

You're talking about pace...geez....I know I am not the most fleet afoot player but c'mon even with my ankle being the size of a grape fruit I am still able to outpace you....oh well I'll take the piss on that one.

FYI I've had to cover players faster than Marco in the past ie. Ian Clark, Ivor Evans, Frankie for Sparta (he didn't score either) to name a few also I have marked Marco as well.

As for your crush on Fil I did not realize I wasn't the only one whom had mentioned it.

As far as the Ouzo vs PAOK game goes there is no way these guys will beat us none, they'll be fortunate enough to get a draw with us, but since we need a win to have any hope at the league we will come out with the guns blazing look for a strong outing from PAOK we have too many weapons, just take a look at our player list on helleniccommunity.org

Anyway good luck to your team SOA on the weekend with a win you can pass Evia for 6th I think, and would let you play OUZO once again in what everyone refers to as the "playoffs"!geez :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0