Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Greek Summer Soccer

Champlain's Keeper said:
Hey Zaurrini how can you guys score at will all of a sudden? None of these guys you have mentioned that have played in years past have lit up our league except for Marco. .

You kinda answered your own question, didnt you?

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Am I supposed to be? :D

Good luck if you play in the league.

Thanks!

Keep stealing points from the top teams, you'll hammer the new teams (won't that feel good), all u need is midfield to set up your front runners and SOA will be taking the next step, but I guess a yr @ a time.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Vaselos said:
Thanks!

Keep stealing points from the top teams, you'll hammer the new teams (won't that feel good), all u need is midfield to set up your front runners and SOA will be taking the next step, but I guess a yr @ a time.

We have a decent midfield and pretty good attackers. We need our defence to hold and myself to get well enough to go back in net. Don't worry so much about us. Where do you play?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have no idea who our full team is and I agreed to play because I know the nucleus of our squad was the old VMSL team from years ago. I also cannot play yet due to commitments to my club team which is still involved in Provincial Cup play.

But when I get a chance to play I will make sure to stick the ball between all your legs. It's the least I can do.

I was always a member of PAOK or Panathinaikos. We were always contenders. You mean to tell me this is no longer true? FC SALON sucks? Even with our full roster? On no. :eek:

Pesh runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. You can have him. :p

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Good luck to all but I don't see Fil's team scoring that many goals per game unless Marco beats the offside trap alot.

If we dont score that many a game, we will lose.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Also Spiro, Zaurrini was a threat to score a goal or 2 a game. Key word is was and that happened when we went to the cup final. Since the first year Fil played his goal production is going down and his weight is going up :eek: . Coincidence?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Also Spiro, Zaurrini was a threat to score a goal or 2 a game. Key word is was and that happened when we went to the cup final. Since the first year Fil played his goal production is going down and his weight is going up :eek: . Coincidence?

My friend, this can be said for most Greeks and in Fil's case Greek wannabe. :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
You think he'll score 4 goals every game?

Marco will score two a game...

Denny is good for one a game.

That is a guaranteed three goals a gmae...
If i can pot the odd one, and the same for Peshie...
We're at 5 goals.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
Pesh runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. You can have him. :p

You're funny LMAO! nice work....PAOK & PAO are still contenders

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I must say this thread has generated my interest in playing in the league again. I left after viewing too many hairy, chubby legs, in shorts two sizes too small.

In all seriousness, if we get all our guys out on the day, we will compete well. Otherwise, it's going to be a great social for the day and that is it.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:

Sorry Mr Universe.
Playing at my age/weight, and I can still school you with my eyes shut.
As long as I can kick a ball from centre, I guess I still have a shot at scoring against you, right?
But then you would just blame your defenders for letting me shoot. :eek: :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
. Otherwise, it's going to be a great social for the day and that is it.

And that is what it is all about...

And the Gyros at the Greek days....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

....and those sugary honey balls (insert joke here, but they are goood)

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
In all seriousness, if we get all our guys out on the day, we will compete well. Otherwise, it's going to be a great social for the day and that is it.

Liaskis looked good out there in the first game. This is summer and getting guys out is always a problem, you're only as good as the guys who come.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
Sorry Mr Universe.
Playing at my age/weight, and I can still school you with my eyes shut.
As long as I can kick a ball from centre, I guess I still have a shot at scoring against you, right?
But then you would just blame your defenders for letting me shoot. :eek: :rolleyes:

Mr Universe? I am not that big. You are right you probably can school me and when you get by I'll just kick you and you'll be out for the year :wa: . Remember a goalie is only as good as his defense. I only blamed the defense once and we all remember it was after a cup winning goal. Enough of the past anyways just prepare for the game in just under 3 weeks.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not a bad thread we've started....considering the first post was at 8:30am, and we are already on page two....nice.

Free Souvlaki for ME!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
....and those sugary honey balls (insert joke here, but they are goood)

They are called LOUKOUMADES get the name right!!! And there is no sugar but the honey balls part is correct.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Mr Universe?.
:rolleyes:

I only blamed the defense once and we all remember it was after a cup winning goal.
Au Contraire, mon frere.

When you got scored on from centre two years ago...I distinctly remember you yelling at a certain defender for not closing him down faster...just before he hooofed one into your box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0