Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 VERNON Tournament

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Nutmegs,I went on aug 1st to watch Surrey vs Seattle and for some reason it looked like Surrey was missing 4 or 5 starters.Not sure where they were,but heard a rumour that some look a likes had a blast in Kamloops :eek:
PCSL teammates who had a playoff game that weekend are TTP regulars and didn't know what to do

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

That was an agreement that was made with coaching staff right when the PCSL schedule came out that unless the game was important in the standings I would be in Kamloops (and thank god I was :D ). And since the game meant nothing in terms of standings or playoff seedings - everything was already set for the playoffs - I went. So please don't try to throw that in my face.

It didn't matter to me that Mylee R or Mylee Rodrigues or whoever it was went to Vernon - I just wanted to pick on Dial 9-1-1. Besides you know how much I was dying to go to Vernon myself but I couldn't. Sounds like I missed a pretty good time.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
It didn't matter to me that Mylee R or Mylee Rodrigues or whoever it was went to Vernon -

It was Mylee Rodriguez with a "Z," not "S." I hate it when I'm misquoted.

nutmegs said:
I just wanted to pick on Dial 9-1-1.

Et tu Nutmegs? I'm starting to feel like Julius Caesar.

nutmegs said:
Besides you know how much I was dyeing to go to Vernon.

There is no rule in Vernon that your carpet has to match your drapes. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing your dye job.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0