Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Men's Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap/GEU

bertrum said:
WAB, your game report was over exaggerated and failed to mention how you will get worked next week by Inter.
I look forward to playing Inter, but do they look forward to playing us? As you are obviously unaware, we are the only team to beat Inter twice this year. Both 1-0! They are a huge talent and we will tighten our D up and play for a low scoring game.
Look, you guys seem to be a great bunch that stick together and have a lot of heart and pride. But we are, with no doubt, faster and more skilled. On the day, GEU was lucky to walk away losing by only 3 goals.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse,

I expected a talented Vantrieghts squad that played physical. Congrats Delta on the hard fought victory. From most accounts, Delta is the Valley team most should fear.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro 2 Vantreights 0

Very good team performance yesterday against a team that did look very dangerous at times. Lots of pressure to soak up in the first half though we had the better chances where it mattered. Burnsy with a shot that hit the post and Ormerod with a header cleared of the line.

Second half was much better for us as we settled down and began to create more chances. Finally Burnsy was rewarded for all his hard work after being put through and finished nicely. Vantreights continued to pile on the pressure but couldn't finish their chances. Second goal game from an individual effort from Peter Erakovic who beat three guys on a solo run before slotting past the keeper.

Our back line was solid yesterday and our goalkeeping was outstanding.

Thanks to Coach for the scouting report. :D

Congrats to Poco for joining us in the last eight.

Cheers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, it's not like WAB to over exaggerate when they get a win is it? :rolleyes:

smallsy, I'd hate for your scouting report not to be up to date so I'll tell you it was Darren Villars who scored our goal.

I think a well deserved victory on our part. Firetown battled extremely hard and when their main (or only) scoring threat is neutralized they didn't have much in the way of going forward. It was a tremendous German on German battle with Martin Schaeffer and Peter slugging it out for 90. Not a single shot by Pete (or their team for that matter) so I'll give the W to Schaeff's. Their little Pirates of the Caribbean pony tailed, Johnny Depp looking wanker in the middle was pretty skilled on the ball but never went anywhere with it. I thought Animal played well...making a big save (or two) on Joe Deacon in the first from 18 yards, but he really had no chance on the goal. Just like there was no chance of him buying a round after the game. Cheap bastard.

On to Westside for what? The third time in four weeks? I'm sick of smallsy already.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta Metro 2 Vantreights 0

crafty cokcney said:
Very good team performance yesterday against a team that did look very dangerous at times. Lots of pressure to soak up in the first half though we had the better chances where it mattered. Burnsy with a shot that hit the post and Ormerod with a header cleared of the line.

Second half was much better for us as we settled down and began to create more chances. Finally Burnsy was rewarded for all his hard work after being put through and finished nicely. Vantreights continued to pile on the pressure but couldn't finish their chances. Second goal game from an individual effort from Peter Erakovic who beat three guys on a solo run before slotting past the keeper.

Our back line was solid yesterday and our goalkeeping was outstanding.

Thanks to Coach for the scouting report. :D

Congrats to Poco for joining us in the last eight.

Cheers

Congrats Crafty,

I like the way your team plays when everyone comes to play. Good luck next round. How did Schultzy play?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

Westside 2 - MF 0
Toons 0 - Slurrey 1
Delta 2 - Van Treights 0
Bays United 0 - Gorge 3
Sporting 0 - Inter 3
Sapperton 3 - GEU 0
Langley 1 - Poco 2
Gordon Heed 1 - Peg 3

Next week

Westside vs. Slurrey
Delta vs. Gorge

Inter vs. Sapperton
Poco vs. Peg

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took in the Surrey U vs Firefighers game and the score was very justified. It was an excellent game to watch and I was very impresssed with both teams. However Surrey U always had the edge and their backline minus Pete Hjorth was still so solid, especially Schaeffer. Young Luke Ash just keeps on getting better and better. He never panics! Dalrymple had a great game as well.

Congrats Surrey.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta Metro 2 Vantreights 0

Ballbaby said:
Congrats Crafty,

I like the way your team plays when everyone comes to play. Good luck next round. How did Schultzy play?

Schulze played in the back four alongside Kerr yesterday.. I guess that answers your question. :)

Your absolutely right when you say "everybody". Too often this season we have gone out on the field in big games where certain players don't show up for 90. We will definitely need a repeat performance of yesterday in next weeks game if we are to advance to the semi's.

Cheers

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge remains.

Pegasus deserved the win over GH. However, GH did do well despite having a player in goal (ie: penalty kick save).
Gorge is the only island team left (as per usual) - we look forward to a road trip.
Moustache.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Pistol Pete injured KNVB?

Well done BTW, I heard your game was awesome.
Your team's game anyway. ;)

Crafty:
Well done Sonno.
Another Island team eh?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When in Rome...

As is customary in the play-off's... Pistol has a lower body injury and is listed as day to day.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Available Immediately

1 Rent a Fan.
Will cheer for any team at any event. Your team must have cooler stocked for fan's personal use. Will dress up in team colors if requested. Will learn any and all cheers or songs you feel is neccessary as long as your cooler is stocked. Will travel anywhere but the island. Will call other team names at no extra cost. Available immediately. Questions please PM my agent ThePone on TTP.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Available Immediately

1 Rent a Fan.
Will cheer for any team at any event. Your team must have cooler stocked for fan's personal use. Will dress up in team colors if requested. Will learn any and all cheers or songs you feel is neccessary as long as your cooler is stocked. Will travel anywhere but the island. Will call other team names at no extra cost. Available immediately. Questions please my agent ThePone on TTP.
Army... ya gots ta support your fellow Delta lads!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Will call other team names at no extra cost.

But can you fight, if the Gorge fans are anywhere close to other Island teams, then Delta will need some muscle.

Where are the games being played this weekend?

hos

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
But can you fight, if the Gorge fans are anywhere close to other Island teams, then Delta will need some muscle.

Where are the games being played this weekend?

hos
We seemed to handle the VanSHYTES retard bus fairly well. By far the most disgusting display of "fans" i have ever seen... and we have played the Rangers many times ;)

Racial slurs towards the officials, non-stop swearing by the 50-60 year old supporters, challenging our fans to fights (both of them ;) ), their fans challenging us (me) to a fight after the game... the most classless display of all time.

The guys on the pitch, however, were mostly GREAT guys. Coming over to have some beers and dogs after the game, etc. Very bizarre group of supporters though. Glad to see the back end of that ozone destroyer at 4:30.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Numb nuts.

The idea wasn't really funny in the first place Blaze so how does this help? How many times do you need to be told no second TTP names? Thanks for coming 'ThePone'...

Not too bright... How fitting.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ThePone is actually a workmate of BlazeArmy... might want to unban him...

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0