Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2004 Imperial Cup Draw

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No pressure, Regs. I'll give you until 9am Saturday morning to make a decision.

CDKlovesbetting

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to club I. Hardballz u wanna wager another pint again.Good luck to all div.1a this weekend i think the mighty premier teams are going to be in shock.After all they have played the best, so playing u guys should be a even match.hahahahahahahaha i love this site, let's seee how many more people i can piss off.Remeber don't take this shite seriously cause if u do u might wanna go someone.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
i love this site, let's seee how many more people i can piss off.Remeber don't take this shite seriously cause if u do u might wanna go someone.

Larrson....

just trying to do the same.
GO Temple GO!

Picking with my coin,
Zaurrini

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look for the Khalsa vs. Columbus match to be moved to Mercer Turf, Saturday night at 8 pm, if Queens Park is closed for tonight. I am taking a wild guess that it will be, so it looks like there are lots of Imperial games to be viewed on Sat.

hos

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the rain coming down pretty good I guess Memorial will be shut down...I'm sure they have other alternative fields.

Hard Ballz

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs Croatia has be rescheduled for 2pm tomorrow at NAP #5 (grass field).

Cheers,

~Regs.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Look for the Khalsa vs. Columbus match to be moved to Mercer Turf, Saturday night at 8 pm, if Queens Park is closed for tonight. I am taking a wild guess that it will be, so it looks like there are lots of Imperial games to be viewed on Sat.

hos

From the vmsl site it has been changed.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Peg CAT start with 10 or did they get a red and have to play the rest of the game with 10. That is the problem with CAT teams in Cup, they have limited numbers signed, and they can get no help from other Club teams during Cup play.

As for today, trying to figure out the match of the day, It may be the double header of the day out at Burnaby Turf, with AFC vs. Temple and then Cliff vs. Polska, both have the big Div. 1 teams going at it.
Or it is the Surrey Double, with United vs. the Serbs and then the biggest match of the day The Flying Cnuts vs. Croatia. With all the injuries for Peg, they is a good chance for an upset here.
Then end the day off at Mercer with Khalsa vs. Columbus.

hos

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They started with 10 as some had moved to the Prem team for the Cup.

Burnaby had just signed 2-3 players as otherwise they would have been a bare 11 as well.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0