Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[2004/2005 VMSL Preseason] Exhibition Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Preseason] Exhibition Matches

HOS........wiped clean :(

Sound be an interesting match................I even think we get to play on grass, though might be a tad mucky.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pitch was almost perfect...

Defending Trollups Tourney Champs 3
Capitals 2

Both teams missing quite a few I think but a good run nonetheless.

I think we have Cap on Sunday... hopefully we do a bit better than last year's 7-2 drubbing... then again, it didn't hurt us at the end of the year :D

~Regs.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off..........what a change to play on an almost perfect patch of grass even in a down pour at times. Being on turf the past while has made me forget that you can still play this game at a good level on a grass pitch and not have it full of sand dirt everywhere.

Both teams without a keeper. Peg finishes from 25 yards out while Bby couldn't hit the trees behind the net let alone the net itself.

Peg looked real good, especially early on when there regulars all saw the park. They should be in good form come Nat's as long as they get fit :D and that includes you WebMaster!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey 1 Inter 0. Preseason exhibition so there isn't much to say really, though I hardly recognized the new look Inter side. Scotty Spraklen, Shaggy, D. Kindell, and Joe Morello where the only real notables from last year with the exception of the two new Trollup transfers.

Good game, fairly pacey to start and then old man fitness reared it's ugly head at the end.

All Apologies for the butchered spelling of those names.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Croatia 3 Sapperton 1

We came out rather slow in the first half, still looking at a bunch of players. Played what will likely be our starting 11 for the majority of the 2nd half. It really wasn't all that close then. The Fav's both look like age is catching up just a bit, but still very quality players. I'm sure Weavers will read this and post his hallucinagenic take of the game, and how dominating and skillful his team looks again! :rolleyes:

PS. We play Burnaby out at Sidaway this afternoon at 2pm

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bby 2 - 0 Croatia

Not much of a game really............Croatia missed a peno midway through the first half when the score was still bagels but they never really threathened.

Biggest accomplishment was not doing yourself on the cowpasture they called a park out at sidaway :mad:

Two more signings today for bby italia................

John

CoolGuy

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Trollers 2 IFC Polonia (Polska) 0

Own goal and give away for 2 scores. Clinical premier finish, otherwise, even match up.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

CoolGuy said:
Trollers 2 IFC Polonia (Polska) 0

Own goal and give away for 2 scores. Clinical premier finish, otherwise, even match up.

Boring game in the pissin rain, and no pints at the field! Don't know how many times I will make the trek to Ambleside to watch that! :eek:

Although the pints in the change room were good :D

DCR/Trollups, whatever there called looked fit, if not discombobulated! :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

john said:
Two more signings today for bby italia................

Lets hope one of those is a Keeper (Jonesy), because Notty is not going to be back from his back for a few weeks.

Can't fwait or the League schedual to come out, Khalsa has lots of rivals on their side.

hos

ZENYO

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

ColumbusClan, tonight, Burnaby Turf @ 9pm. vs. Sporting (I think)... :D

ZENYO

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

ColumbusClan 1 - Sporting 1. Good game... some fiesty neer the end...

ZENYO

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

ColumbusClan, Friday night, PM Turf @ 8pm. vs. Burnaby Metro (I think :D )

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I believe, please correct me if I'm wrong thread nazis, you need to be a premium member for that function.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bronco said:
Croatia 3 Sapperton 1

We came out rather slow in the first half, still looking at a bunch of players. Played what will likely be our starting 11 for the majority of the 2nd half. It really wasn't all that close then.

PS. We play Burnaby out at Sidaway this afternoon at 2pm

It's always good for a perenial relegator to get their wins in early.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey beat some team wearing Westsides uniforms 4-1. I think they were Westside tops...It was really hard to tell they weren't nearly as stretched out as I've seen them before... until of course smallsy arrived.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Of course you failed to mention that Westside then beat some team wearing Surrey uniforms 4-2.
As usual Slurrey had no finish and i had to help with the cooler after the match.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It sounds like knvb and Smallsy have Slurrey and Weakside plugged into thier FIFA 2004 on the old Playstation. Sounds like you boys had a very fun Sunday together.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0