Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 VMSL Schedules

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it? Where do you get your sources? The men's room at Celebrities? ;) You obviously heard it from someone. Just say, so and so told me the league schedule is out. Please post it here!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
KNVB wore 4 inch heels!

Where do you get your sources? The men's room at Celebrities?
If you're gonna take the piss, at least get it right. It was at the Milk Bar :rolleyes:

If someone gets me the schedules, I'll post them just as I have every other year :D

~Regs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would say the Orange queen is a little out of touch on this one, considering some teams don't yet have a designated home field!

PS. That is on excellent authority!!!:rolleyes:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule

Anyone have any idea when the schedule is to come out, or when it will be finalized???

I don't think they even have the teams sorted out yet...:rolleyes:

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sched

Talked to Ruben this weekend (the scheduler)..he is still waiting for some teams to arrange for home fields. League play is supposed to begin Sept. 6/7. As soon as the schedule is complete it should be posted on the website :rolleyes:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedules are up

The schedules are now up on the most excellent site!

The Mighty Lomas have Wickham at home in the first game and then Sikhs away on the following Sunday.

dazlookingforwardtothenewcampaign:cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, Mighty is Taken

Originally posted by Dazza
The Mighty Lomas

How about the "Above Average Lomas", not as good a "Mighty" but still OK.

Mighty Khalsa vs. Slurrey first game of the season. This will be my last comment before the match:rolleyes:

hos

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
schedule changes already??

What's with our Oct.4th game against Surrey being moved to 12pm? I had just finished working a deal to get off at 12:30pm in order to make the original 2pm start! Could it be that Surrey has made the start time earlier to try and screw over the Dormer brothers who usually work until 1pm? :rolleyes: Bastards did the same thing last year!

Cheers,
Gomesy

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junior

Relax donkey... Surrey would never dream of trying to screw the bakers!!!:rolleyes: In reality, they've moved all of their homes games (prior to Nationals) to noon and switched the CAT games to 2pm...

Reason: Guys that don't get games in Premier, will get 90 mins in the reserve game... Too bad that intelligent thinking wasn't around when I was!!!;)

GuinnesssettingtherecordstraightbeforeKNVBeakerhasamoan!!! :eek:
(not that he's ever done that before) :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually we hope, probably more than you do, they show up. They've become our "favorite" players to play against next to HOS. :D

That, and up until we leave for Nationals we are trying to make sure everyone on the roster gets 90 minutes a week. (5 games in 5 days will take it's toll at the best of times) Having the CAT game after the premier insures guys that don't get to play can get time with the CAT team.

It's something I think management applied for. Smart really.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This may seem like a trival matter, especially at this point in the season....................but was just scrolling through the balance of the schedule when I noticed that our last 5 games were all cross over games! At first I thought it was just our team and then saw it was the same for Surrey, Sporting etc.

So my question for discussion is wouldn't it be better to have those games at the beginning of the season and have the inter divisional games at the end when teams are battling for final positions, either relegation or winning the league? I mean we are done with Surrey 2 weeks after they return from Nationals.

John

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cross over games

Young John your immaturity and tender age are messing with your thought process... Why in hell would the league want important battles at the end of the year???:rolleyes:

Johnistooyoungtohaveanimportantopinion;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moot.

I imagine with postponements, field closures, etc. those interdivisional games will need to be replayed at the end of the season anyways.

Best guess. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0