Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

Here's how it's gonna be:

Jim Beam 3 Strikers 0
Rangers A 2 EWalk 2
WUS 2 Ravens 2
C-Men 2 Champlain 0
Richmond 2 Signmaster 1

And you heard it hear first. RFC gets back in the win column....and the streak begins NOW. We could use some help from some other teams drawing, so I hope WUS has a sniper or 2 in the bushes. Take a dive boys, take a dive! Ewalk and Ravens will be a good tilt, I hope it ends in a tie, too. But I have a feeling a bad call by the ref late in the game will decide this one.

TS

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions

Jim Beam 4 Strikers 1 Dap and company will fall asleep and let in a goal in this rather one sided affair

Rangers A 2 EWalk 3 I think EWalk will win this game in the dying mins

WUS 1 Ravens 3 just taking a guess at this......don't know any of the teams

C-Men-Champlain I pray I have a full line up.......we did go 2-0 against them last year so I hope we can continue that this year

Richmond 3 Signmaster 1 Cougars are a better team but will they be able to hit the net :D

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that there is a new chump from the Point Grey Strikers registered on TTP calling himself Strike17!

I feel sorry for him if his "piss taking" talent reflects his football ability!

..........waiting for a response....

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Therapist
How's the sack?.................:D

I bet you can't wait for revenge.

Nuts are well! Thanks for asking......

My revenge is half complete.... beating them 3-2 with 10 men!
Other half will be in the form of a nice, clean, two foot tackle... cleats up of course....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WUS-Ravens have been moved to Sunset Park. I can only hope that this is a good thing; perhaps the field will be so bad as to prevent anyone from scoring.

Draw, draw, draw, draw . . .

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ravens at sunset???

this will be a shame....the ravens have been abundantly blessed with top calss field the first 4 weeks in (3 weeks @ strathcona and one at sunset) :rolleyes:

I know some players on this team and they will tear WUS a new immigrant entry port when they meet. I predict a humble 6-0 victory by the ravens...

i just hope the condition of the pitch doesn't result in injuries...has anyone seen the second base hole?...if the ball is in the hole, you can't see it from the other end of the pitch
:rolleyes:

managercan'tbelievethevmslwouldusethisfield

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-0?

If the Ravens play anything like they did last week, they'll be fortunate to managed 6 shots on net.

Besides, the second base hole is a slight inconvenience compared to the drainage grate in the northwest corner of the field. :rolleyes:

I agree, though: I can't understand how the VMSL can make anyone use is. I can't even bring myself to wish it upon WUS.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh Sunset...

Brings out the worst in everyone and turns what would have normally been a great game into a freakin' shite show!

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
B United 2 - Primos 2

Very very very frustrating game. We were up 1-0 and 2-1, but somehow let them score twice. I think they may have had 2 or 3 chances the whole game. In the 2nd half they crossed the centre line once and scored.

A bit of a chippy affair, but I think it was more the result of the ref letting it get out of hand and making some questionable calls on both sides.

I personally had my worst game in 5 years - I was not at all happy with my play, and have to get my sh!t together for the next few games. :mad:

joker

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went out to pay the Primos and "B" United a visit tonight. Not a bad affair, Primos did not finish their chances, and the few B's had, they did. Unfortunate, but nonetheless a good result for us. I really didn't see any chippy play,no rugby cleates tonight, my feathered friend!

fingers

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
do the primo's have joe back in their lineup? he was a feisty player. a good one. i hope his leg is better. he was definitley a key part of their team.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I say chippy I mean more from a yapping point of view than anything ... there were a few late hits, but that's to be expected in Div 2.

fingers,

No, Joe is still recovering from his broken leg. You're right, we miss his presence - he's very reliable on the ball and definitely has an eye for the game. He should be back in a couple of months.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primos - B United

I must say I'm a bit surpised from the score, however B United did kick the crap out of us this year. From a promotion standpoint it couldn't be a better result for the Blaze....look forward to being in first place after todayz game. We will not look back and pull away from the pack the rest of the year.

I couldn't make it out to the game....Teelay, honestly what did you think of B United. From my perspective, their defence is a little shaky and I thought for sure some of your quick and skilled players would have taken advantage of that. We will slaughter them in our next match up, guaranteed.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 7 - Cobras 0

Not much of a game really...we pulled 5 of our starters at half and let some of our new inexperienced players have a go. They played well, scoring a few nice goals.

Cobras have a few decent players but ZERO fitness...and I think that goes for most of the teams in Div. 2 that belong in Div. 5. :(

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jim Beam 0 Strikers 0

This was a stinker of a game. Although the Strikers have improved much over last season. However the evening factor was STRATHCONA!! What a peice of shite. Forget about trying to make clean crisp passes..................fcuking bounces and potholes

Anyways, next time we meet on the turf, it'll be a different story.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
primos sh!t the bed inside the 18 yard box

As teelay mentioned it was another dominant performance by the primos only to end up in the T column.

Very frustrating indeed. A few great breaks on net that ended in shots right at the keeper. Score should have been at least 5-2.

blaze rep. the "b" united defence is a little shaky to say the least, our speedy forward alisair brown exploited them repeatedly and was snake bitten not to score.

As for their tallys first goal was sheit, misplayed by our keeper on a shot from well out, second goal came off of a misplayed clearance attempt the fell right to their open player.

As soon as we find our finish we will get back on our promotion warpath.

And no the rugby cleats were not in attendance. Very spirited and hard played on both ends. A fair bit of yapping but that's all.

asknotforwhomthecrossbartollsforittollsfortheprimosonceagain

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We beat up EW pretty good... they had no chance of winning this game...

PGS B... congratulations on your efforts thus far.....

JB's - what the.... are you shitting me? You were definetly the toughest competition we've had so far... I'm starting to wonder if you just had a 'good' game against us... Pull up boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0