Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Wrecker

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist listen up

You're picture matches your grammar

Hey Therapist,

You sure like to help out the poor unfortunate piss takers that couldn't get through Grade 10 English. You may want to think about changing hobbies from rec soccer to competitive sentence structuring. (But watch that spelling, your're, so close you must have given up looking through the dictionary)

We all know your grammatical skills are far superior to your soccer skills.....

Just a thought!

Then again if you hand everything away anyway you won't win at developing sentences either. I guess I should thank you for being so generous. Was that why you gave up on the second goal also? Or was it maybe that we beat you on a 2 on 4 situation with one of our 2 forwards being fat and slow!!! Couldn't you have kept up with him at least.....I will answer that for you....NO!

I saw an ad in the paper for Big Brothers, North Van branch.
Should I clip it out for you? You seem like the perfect fit. I understand they're always looking for people as generous as you say you are.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chumplain keeper

well, well...welcome to TTP mr. chumplain keeper. I think I remember you now....short, about 5'6....nahh, maybe 5'4, round and, oh yeah, italian right? not to mention a hairy little bugger as well. if memory does, or doesn't serve me, didn't I nutmeg you in a scrimmage before the season?

since youre new I thought I'd take the liberty of answering a question by you that has obviously left you in a state of confusion...

Why does everyone put us down with a tie and loss with PGS?

the answer is quite simple...it's because you SUCK

:D

anyways, best of luck in you're next game and watch out for vinnie's passback...might just go in.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow manager actually I'm your height or just a bit taller than you.......big words for someone who can't do squat in the mid field :cool: ........we suck......yeah right.....we'll beat your pathetic choo choo train........who was it that wooped you guys last year in a pre season game 8-0.......ouch.......NK will lose this weekend....and it wasn't you that megged me it was Peter or James, you I took the ball from with ease :D

at least you got the hairy part right but I am not Italian, read below fool

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 8-0 comment reffered to wasn't it Alemania that won 8-0 and now they beat you again?......so zzzzGermans are better then you guys

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the germans r better than us?

Then are we better than Point Grey?Good theory you freakin moron ,Your only as good as the last game You played and quite frankly we stank last week!This week is a different story,half of you guys havent seen our team and are talkin shite.I may not know to much about"Chumplain Heights" producing any soccer teams, but I do know that they have alot of Drug addicts in that neighborhood!So what are you guys "Dealers"or "Users"?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
no Mcdirty you are not better than the rangers.......the next time you face them you well get spanked......and like I said before bring your train to face Champlain we'll beat you guys......after watching the manager play in the summer I'm pretty confident :D
good luck to the train anyways dirty

Creedence

Nov 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice try Wrecker.....

You sure like to help out the poor unfortunate piss takers that couldn't get through Grade 10 English.
I saw an ad in the paper for Big Brothers, North Van branch. Should I clip it out for you? You seem like the perfect fit. I understand they're always looking for people as generous as you say you are.

What did you say about Grade 10?? Guess you're helping the cause too - that's probably the lamest thrash I've ever heard since ... well ... Grade 10. And the grammar thing, even weaker. Hint: when you start thrashing grammar, c'mon, you got nothin. Got anything for the grown-ups?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions: Week 3

September 20/21/22

Div 2A: (6/10 so far)

LM Firefighters v Norvan Primos
PwC Rangers v West Van Royals
B United v United Nationals (slaughter, again?!)
Maplewood United v City FC Cobras (like watching paint dry)
City FC Blaze A v Point Grey Strikers A

Div 2B: (6/10 so far)

Westside Knights v Nomads FC (confident win)
Point Grey Rangers v Norvan Falcons (bandcamp may, or may not, score)
Shaheen SC v NK Hrvat
Alemania SC v City FC Rangers A
Persian United v Bombastic SC A

Div 2C: (5/10 so far)

Ravens FC v Westside C-men (wish it weren't so)
Elephant Walk v Western Union Sarajevo (glad it will be so)
Champlain Heights v Point Grey Strikers B (almost too close to call)
Signmaster SC v WFC Rangers A ( :rolleyes: )
Norvan JB's v Richmond FC (wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong)

I'm only 2 games over .500 so far, but a few of my comments have been bang on:
Norvan JB's "A' v. WFC Rangers "A" - will be close and low scoring
Westside Knights v Shaheen SC - Will be very close
Shaheen SC v. Nomads FC - wouldn't watch if I was paid :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chump

at least you got the hairy part right but I am not Italian, read below fool

I guess that explains it all doesn't it....shirt lifter.

ana hethis the fas hastooki....mulaka;)

by the way, you still got megged...

to stay on topic...I agree with keeper as for predictions:eek:
Shaheen SC v NK Hrvat

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Keeper

two things...

1. I was suggesting the two goals may come like this; one from a PK (that you of course, got your fingers on) and the other from a horrendous pass back, maybe from Stuart!

2. I had no idea you were an Iron Maiden fan! Wait a minute, I should have guessed... I can totally picture you.... mullet, tight Levis, high cut sneaks with the tongue flopped over the front and a long feathered roach clip on your jean jacket that you won from the carnival (where you smoked your first spliff behind the Ghoster Coaster, age 12).

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may not know to much about"Chumplain Heights" producing any soccer teams, but I do know that they have alot of Drug addicts in that neighborhood!So what are you guys "Dealers"or "Users"?

Easy there McCrack Victim.
We may not have the most skilled team in the league but we probably have one of the most educated. With, 2 phd's, a couple of masters, and some bachelor graduates, there are no drug addicts here. But, if you want to score some stuff, I migght be able to hook you up:rolleyes: .

And to re-use one the most used phrase on TTP today:

"Pot meet kettle, hello kettle........."

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC-DC, actually

2. I had no idea you were an Iron Maiden fan! Wait a minute, I should have guessed... I can totally picture you.... mullet, tight Levis, high cut sneaks with the tongue flopped over the front and a long feathered roach clip on your jean jacket that you won from the carnival (where you smoked your first spliff behind the Ghoster Coaster, age 12).
WTF? :confused:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes I lay awake at night unable to sleep as thoughts of Signmaster's incredible speed tumble over and over in my mind. Why us, I think. Only after shedding what seems like a lake of tears am I finally able to drift off into the oblivion of sleep. I am hoping with extensive therapy and copious amounts of pharmaceutical drugs that one day I will be able to overcome the trauma. Say a prayer for me fellas.

Therapist, maybe you should consider being a big brother. You could get the kid to pay your beer tab with his paper route.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
champlain keeps

Champions league

Man United vs. Panathinaikos
5 - 0

13'Silvestre
14'Fortune
33'Solskjær
40'Butt
83'Djemba-Djemba

Group stage - 16 September 2003 20:45 (CET)
Old Trafford - Manchester

interesting about those greeks;)

Home Wrecker

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should lay awake at night worried about your D-Men making great passing back to your Keeper, Better Bastard. Then again ,maybe you should start one of your forwards in goal again as you definitely don't need any help at the offensive end. Really you shouldn't even play with forwards with all that fire power up front.

Oops, you are already doing that!!

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap,

I am hoping with extensive therapy and copious amounts of pharmaceutical drugs that one day I will be able to overcome the trauma

You do have THE Rapist on the team and apparently I might be able to supply with some allisid drugs. :rolleyes:

Ohh and by the way I should be able to get you some of pharmaceutical drugs because we also have a pharmacist on the team.:D

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
beer wager

TS, I accept the "hand delivered 1 beer wager". I'll try to keep Dap's, Therapist, and Creedance piss takes to a minimum as you bring me over my prize winning bevvie but I can't promise anything. Look forward to Monday night.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: bust

the only thing thats missing in the drug bust pic is the Jim Beams logo on the guy's shirt and a picture of mickster on the ground coughing up baggies:D

busted,

manager

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I had just learned a new word...

allisid drugs

... but when I went to look up "allisid" in the dictionary, there was nothing there. The word you want is "illicit".

You almost had it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0