Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

i think you got your words mixed up a bit.. i play with the best striker in the league and hes been on par since he got back from injury..and your right the best defender is back finally but not back from suspention back from australia..i knew what you ment no hard feelings...

LucVanLierde said:
Well i would have said this sundays game was there for the Knights to take, that was until our Fields medal nominee manager organized a fundraiser for saturday night, nope not friday, saturday. We all know how those go, u have one beer, take a cab home and u are in bed by 10. Anyhow this almost makes it even. In all honesty I can't be too ignorant here as I am yet to see the Hurricanes play. I'm hoping for them to be an energetic skilled group as that will only elevate our play and get up into the game. The best striker in the league is back on par...what did he get last sunday..4 or 5....The best defenceman is back from suspension......In any event , it should be a good game. Praying for sun.

On a side note...THEROB, two games away and a sweet twenty twen twen is coming my way. I have decided that 1 20 note, 2 tens, or 4 fives will do, hell 1 10 and 2 5s will work. Anything but change. Oh no, did i just give the rob an idea. I hope not, i know that wouldnt have occured naturally. You will be happy to hear that the lid has be sheared.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
The best striker in the league on your team now thats a joke. Back from hawaii with his eminem hair cut saw him play twice shite the bed both times. I realize he is a good player but best forward in the league thats laughable. #2 might be one of the best players in the league but i am yet to see him play any defense. My prediction hurricanes 3-2 over the knights just because your goaltender stinks
Are goaltender stinks...12 goals against all year, and he wasnt in net for 3 of them. But yeah, he sucks. I cant wait until the hurricanes pop 4-5 in. Come on, lets get serious people. If your gonna make of the knights, at least make some sense...every time someone has tried to take a poke at us, we look and just laugh because its so stupid. When we take the piss outta you guys, you must get a bit insulted, because what we say is more times then not the truth.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
Well i would have said this sundays game was there for the Knights to take, that was until our Fields medal nominee manager organized a fundraiser for saturday night, nope not friday, saturday. We all know how those go, u have one beer, take a cab home and u are in bed by 10. Anyhow this almost makes it even.QUOTE]

Wow, excuses already and you haven't even lost yet. Gettin a little nervous are we?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

outkast said:
Are goaltender stinks...12 goals against all year, and he wasnt in net for 3 of them. But yeah, he sucks. I cant wait until the hurricanes pop 4-5 in. Come on, lets get serious people. If your gonna make of the knights, at least make some sense...every time someone has tried to take a poke at us, we look and just laugh because its so stupid. When we take the piss outta you guys, you must get a bit insulted, because what we say is more times then not the truth.

Well after spending half of an hour refering to my giberish hand book i think i may have cracked the message you were trying to get across. I am sure they will not put 4 or 5 in all i am telling you is they are good you guys talk all this shite like your unbeatable, your record clearly proves that you are. May want to go home early from that fundraiser because your in for a surprise. Now as for all this best player in the league nonsense that right is reserved for sheep because he's got talent and the size to back it up. LOL

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights League Cup 2004

Hate to bust in on this, "my player is better then yours". Lets check out the stats shall we......best defence in the league............hands down the knights!!! only three teams have scored 2 goals on us!!!!! Best offence.......Knights agian....most goals in the league!!! Does anyone remeber the 9-0 ass kicking we served the coyotes? So you see it doesn't matter if my player is better then yours cause the stats prove OUR TEAM TOGETHER HAS MORE TALENT THEN YOURS!!!!!!!

Your prediction bulljive is a joke.....3 goals for the hurricanes, have you seen anyone put in 3 on us.....you guys were lucky to put in 1!!!

May the best team win this weekend........

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No doubt Matt is a good player for GEU and he'll be a challenge to stop. We'll be ready though. Has the makings of a great game.

bulljive said:
The best striker in the league on your team now thats a joke. Back from hawaii with his eminem hair cut saw him play twice shite the bed both times. I realize he is a good player but best forward in the league thats laughable. #2 might be one of the best players in the league but i am yet to see him play any defense. My prediction hurricanes 3-2 over the knights just because your goaltender stinks

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:
No doubt Matt is a good player for GEU and he'll be a challenge to stop. We'll be ready though. Has the makings of a great game.

Bring your oranges for half-time, there a great energy provider!!

Hey just came to me they might have a sweet coug for an orange mom ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Hate to bust in on this, "my player is better then yours". Lets check out the stats shall we......best defence in the league............hands down the knights!!! only three teams have scored 2 goals on us!!!!! Best offence.......Knights agian....most goals in the league!!! Does anyone remeber the 9-0 ass kicking we served the coyotes? So you see it doesn't matter if my player is better then yours cause the stats prove OUR TEAM TOGETHER HAS MORE TALENT THEN YOURS!!!!!!!

Your prediction bulljive is a joke.....3 goals for the hurricanes, have you seen anyone put in 3 on us.....you guys were lucky to put in 1!!!

May the best team win this weekend........

Why don't you start looking at the stats in our last 8 games including cup there bud. our two starting center defensemen and I didn't play the first 3.5 monthes of the season. Dopeshell played his first game against you guys. I had a cast on from my wrist to the middle off my bicep for the first 4 monthes. WE just got our other player back 3 weeks ago.WE have let in like 4 goals in the last 9 games. Secondly outkast is a dink and i was just trying to piss him off I am aware your defense is good. WE were luckey to put in one!! well with the exception of an own goal you guys never even found your way into our box.See you in the final I might just have to score three myself. LOL

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

and there are the facts boys, said better than i could have myself.....out

bulljive said:
Why don't you start looking at the stats in our last 8 games including cup there bud. our two starting center defensemen and I didn't play the first 3.5 monthes of the season. Dopeshell played his first game against you guys. I had a cast on from my wrist to the middle off my bicep for the first 4 monthes. WE just got our other player back 3 weeks ago.WE have let in like 4 goals in the last 9 games. Secondly outkast is a dink and i was just trying to piss him off I am aware your defense is good. WE were luckey to put in one!! well with the exception of an own goal you guys never even found your way into our box.See you in the final I might just have to score three myself. LOL

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Team Canada said:
LucVanLierde said:
Well i would have said this sundays game was there for the Knights to take, that was until our Fields medal nominee manager organized a fundraiser for saturday night, nope not friday, saturday. We all know how those go, u have one beer, take a cab home and u are in bed by 10. Anyhow this almost makes it even.QUOTE]

Wow, excuses already and you haven't even lost yet. Gettin a little nervous are we?

Lets just say ****iness has a bad overall record. At this stage of the game I do not want to do anything to jeopardize the opportunity to display my vastly decorated arsenal of brasilian jink that I will used to embarass NDU sweeper. The final between us and delta will be a good one. I'm hoping we get past the Hurricanes, just so I can blow past the sweeper and put a few in.
Our center d #2 and his hard style really takes the attention off our sweeper, who on most days is the backbone of our defensive line, unpenetrable. So keep talkin about #2, because when it comes to dribbling with the ball 10ft in front of u, he is the best in the league. solid.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sun is shinning, weather is sweet jah, makes u wanna move those dancing feet, wahhhhh...

Hammond Today 2:15
...BBQs are getting fired up, tons a beers , beautiful ladies prancing around in bikinis.....its on ....come one come all...caber toss commences at 4:15.... End of the year wrap up.........everyone is invited....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta is off to the finals with a 1-0 scoreline could have been more but a wins a win. A good effort by delta Fc today should be a good game out at hammond today.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knights 1-2 Hurricanes

Well id be lying if I said I wasn't shocked at this outcome. I give the hurricanes credit they played very well today especially the young lad up front #10, and the sweeper I believe #6, a luck goal early for the hurricanes and then a nice finish of a breakaway, I thought the second half definitly belonged to the Knights who were unlucky to net a few, a questionable offside goal which I thought was definitly not offside and a VERY questionable call in the box which should have been a PK but was not called. Knights scored a beauty with about 1 minute left but thats as far as is went. Congrats to the hurricanes good luck in the final and in Div2 and Congrats to the Knights on a good season and good luck in Div.1.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ouch.... that's.... ouch

Congrats to the hurricanes though, guess no one believed me when I said not to underestimate them... but there you go.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks man. It was a good game but we were fired up for this one after all the trash talk we got from the Black Knights. We didn't talk much in the forum but I was sure to keep guys informed of the talking the Knights were doin. Looks like it came back to bite them in the ass!! We went up 2-0 and were in control most of the way but we did sit back too much late in the game and allowed them to make it 2-1 with about 2 mins left. Complaining about the referees is weak. Congrats to the Knights on a great season but it looks like we will be the ones off to the Provincials. Lookin forward to a great final against Delta!

Team Canada said:
Ouch.... that's.... ouch

Congrats to the hurricanes though, guess no one believed me when I said not to underestimate them... but there you go.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well it was a great game out at hammond park today. But for the amount of talking the knights did, i would have thought that they were going to win 7-0. They do have some solid players, however if they are planning to take players like Ossie up to div 1, then they should just give their spot to us. They had much better players than him standing on the side line, and i couldn't figure it out as to why they kept playing him. Anyways, should be a great final between us and Delta.

LucVanLierde said:
Sun is shinning, weather is sweet jah, makes u wanna move those dancing feet, wahhhhh...

Hammond Today 2:15
...BBQs are getting fired up, tons a beers , beautiful ladies prancing around in bikinis.....its on ....come one come all...caber toss commences at 4:15.... End of the year wrap up.........everyone is invited....

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

keep talkin hurricanes. Ill admit, your a stronger side then we all thought you would be. First half was just sick, nothing goin right for the knights, hurricanes applied some good pressure. Second half...did you guys touch the ball?? I guess all that doesnt really matter, you got the result. One more thing your lucky you got number 6 on the back line because your goalie is pretty sketchy. good luck in div.2 next year...I wish we could be there playin with yeah, but we got bigger fish to fry.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

wow,thats pretty much all i can say..i guess its gonna be ndfc vs surrey..should be a good one in two weeks down at jo....we'll be jacked as im sure they will be as well...we both got our tickets to the provincials which should be fun as well...but it all comes down to this one last shot to walk away with the cup and the better seeding for provincials.....congrats to surrey...two weeks left then ill see you on the pitch...out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0