Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/04 VMSL Premier League Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier League Rumours

Not that it is any suprise to anyone (except for Sportstown players) Firemen and Sportstown have merged and will begin training next week.

It's supposed to be a even mix of players but will just have to wait and see..............?

We will be called Firemen from now on as FF's are quite reluctant to give up that title.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who takes the Div 1 spot now left by Firemen? Is that squad now a CAT team?

Nice to see Sportstown buy a Premier spot a few years ago and now turn around and sell it off.

This kind of stuff wouldn't happen if we only had 10 premier teams (and yes, I'm aware that Peg voted to keep 14 teams :rolleyes: )...

Anything else come about out of the Nation's Cup annual signing extravaganza other than Notty resigning with Burnaby and Besty going back to Westside?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Why did Notty resign?

Is it because he's packing in football to take up his role of camp chef fulltime?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything else come about out of the Nation's Cup annual signing extravaganza other than Notty resigning with Burnaby and Besty going back to Westside?

Notty is not like the norm who play this game. I think he loves the game and he is damn good at it, but he loves to ski and board and ride bikes (without seats, like Dude) and that's what he wishes to do.

I think Dude is to blame. He has enchanted Notty. They ride together alone in the deep dark forests of British Columbia. They film one another. Do you honestly think they use that digital camera only for riding bikes? I don't think so. I heard that a local bike store has just processed an order for a bicycle built for two, full suspension and without seats, just the posts, and custom paint job with "Dude and Notty" inscribed on the frame. How nice.

Notty will be missed but all we have to do is picture Dude and Notty riding briskly, giggling, clutching onto their handle bars ringing their little bells, as they fly over a rock into the air. They will be happy and really isn't that what it's all about.

Good luck Notty. Take care of him dude. He's one of the best.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would appear that the rumours of coachk going to Clan have cooled off. It doesn't look like that will happen now. Still like Clan's chances!;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would appear that the rumours of coachk going to Clan have cooled off. It doesn't look like that will happen son. Still like Clan's chances!

Dad? Is that you? Bronco is my dad?:(

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
So who takes the Div 1 spot now left by Firemen? Is that squad now a CAT team?
~Regs.

Regs, from what I have heard, a Fijian team has bought out the Div 1 spot. They will apparently be retaining the firefighter name. Apparently, the team will be run by the group that runs the Fiji summer leage. This is just what I have heard.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what is going to happen to the MF Wolves since they are losing alot of there senior guys to the SFC Rangers !!

Could we see relegation for MF?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
head coach

rumour has it that the president of metro ford has hired a son to do the wolves ( J?h? P?i?e) that will be great start for the young lad as head coach??????????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am sure his cat team coach J?????????? T????? :confused: will fill & I mean FILL in the slot as second team coach

one more ?? Is there any teams looking for a winning coach

call sid

please:bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0