Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002-03: Predictions, Opinions & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about Playoffs

What happens during the season, has nothin' on Playoffs baby...it's a whole other world...anything can happen, which you know of first hand, eh? :(

We'll try our best

Oh, by the way...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THE HOUNDS WILL TAKE THE POWER OF THE SLIDE, let alone a "turf" slide...ouch :eek:

GO JAGUARS GO :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks

the grass and mud is where no toilet paper has gone before...trust me...if you were there, you'd understand...it was grrrrrrrrrrreat!!

I will be doing another demonstration on Sunday when the VANCOUVER JAGUARS take on Delta United in MWSL Championship game...

metrowomenssoccer.com

Go there for more details.

seeyouonthepitch

:wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOLY ADVERTISING!

You'd think you were getting paid to advertise this game! You've posted it in every single forum (related to soccer or not).....

You should be in advertising not selling holes in the ground!

;) Spazz

adedicatedfanoftheJaguarswhenwe'renotplaying

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
digital...

you know, if you got a digital camera you could take live photos of yourself and post them. It may be more interesting than the above comments about Div. 3:rolleyes: :eek:

+SC:p

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

That hurts...that is just mean and nasty, and like someone noted before...there is life beyond Premier!!

thanks for your worthy comment though...I'll make sure to file it in my "USELESS COMMENTS" database :(

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S'okay Striker....

We're no longer Div 3 (which should never have been if the MWSL didn't do the shuffle so poorly when they added a Div 4) and both our teams will do fine in Div 2.....

Spazz

thankgodwe'reoutofDiv3nowasmylegscouldn'ttakethehackinganylonger

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been there, done that....

We were just in Div 2 previously before the unorganized shuffle.... it still is better than Div 3.... :)

BUT Div 4..... we practiced against a Div 4 team (a friend coaches them) and I came out with a big gouge in my shin, a swollen ankle from being kicked, etc! Even shingaurds don't protect you from the scary, come-at-you-kicking Div 4 players..... :eek:

And Div 1 gets a little too competitive... I'll be happy in Div 2! :wa:

Glad to hear you're somewhat okay Stripper14! ha ha ha

:D Spazz

thenameBravedartmakesmethinkofBumdarts...... hee hee

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Been there, done that....

Originally posted by Spazz
and I came out with a big gouge in my shin, a swollen ankle from being kicked, etc! Even shingaurds don't protect you from the scary, come-at-you-kicking ..... :eek:

And gets a little too competitive... I'll be happy :wa:

Glad to hear you're somewhat okay Stripper14! ha ha ha
makesmethinkofBumdarts...... hee hee

Okay ladies, enough about your bedroom activities PLEASE :eek:

and Striker...
That hurts...that is just mean and nasty, and like someone noted before...there is life beyond Premier!!
Yeah, but you don't drop down 6 divisons unless you are a member of Richard Simmons' "Sweatin" to the Oldies' clan.

thanks for your worthy comment though...I'll make sure to file it in my "USELESS COMMENTS" database
Relax:)

It didn't upset me to the point of suicide, so no worries!!
after posting the above comments, I may just not be seen or heard of anymore:eek:

What is summer looking like for you ladies, just coed or are you going to keep us posted on the MWSL summer results too?:confused:

+SC

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bedroom activities??

SC.... tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

My bedroom activities are much more impressive & Xrated than that! ha ha ha ha :p

Both myself & Stripper14 are playing women's summer league and outdoor coed.

So now that we're out of Div 3 :eek: I'll be posting our results..... was just ashamed of being in Div 3 even though we didn't belong there.....

That way you'll be a little more informed on the MWSL scores going on again............

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey SC

"What is summer looking like for you ladies, just coed or are you going to keep us posted on the MWSL summer results too?"

It's all in good fun...no worries...feel free to drop by our MWSL thread anytime...we'd love to hear your witty comments and slander!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

seeyouonthepitch :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right!

Keep checking the website to see how well the Canoe-Bumpers (as Stripper14 would like us known as...... :rolleyes: ) a.k.a New West Hyacks are doing in Div 2..... :p

CAUSE WE ROCK with exception to the name, of course......

And you MUST keep out with the Beernuts results in the AMSL forum cause we're going to kick ass this year!

:cool: Spazz

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tryhard for sure.....

The above post brought to you by the ultimate BEERNUT/TRYHARD!!! (WHITE BOOTS AND HIKED-UP TIGHTIES OPTIONAL!)

CDwisheshecouldwatchspazzandstriker14bumptheircanoesonthepitchbutotherdutiescallthissummer:D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for that.....

My boots are in rough shape right now so I think I'm going to go out & buy some white cleats (even though they're not that uncommon anymore) and rank my shorts up to the point of serious "Camel-Toe" so that people will have something else to about besides the G-man! :rolleyes:

And I'm a proud Beernut..... what can I say?? ;)

As for bumpin canoes with Stripper14 I say naawwwwwwwww....
I CAN DO BETTER!!!!! ha ha ha ha :wa: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:cool: Spazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0