Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 3 Burnaby 1

Great result for us boys,since we are now a little closer to the middle of the pack and hoping to pull away from indo, who had a tough battle yesterday.

Cheers
JB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 2-2 Inter

We stunk the joint up in a big way.

Inter very well should've gotten the 3 points.

But they didn't :D

Un-defeated in 10 now though we definitely need to regroup.

Early prognosis on Mastro: out for the year with torn ACL :(

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 2 - Indo 1

Sap came out flat and Indo took it to us. A good header off a free kick in the 20th min. put Indo up 1-0. After a no-pulled-punches Sap intermission, Sap came out flying; took it to Indo for the 2nd half. Paul Favs scored the first and nice tap in by Trevor Todd for the 2nd Sap goal sealed the win. Indo was deflated.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serb 1- Argies 2

Played right next to the Sap - Indo game.

Serbs up 1-0 at half, 2 late goals by Argies wins it.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy now

Take it easy on Dal...

I only had the opportunity to play with Dal for a couple of seasons... I've always thought he was a nice guy and I enjoyed playing with him, except for those times he used to come to practice singing Oasis tunes off key (when I say off key, I do mean way off key).

I felt a little sorry for him out there today...I mean with Johnny Sulentic reminding him of everything he wanted to be as a soccer player and wasn't...;)

Anyway, I was wondering, what's Surrey United singing right about now?

Result: 3-1 for the former National Champion, 3 time Provincial Cup Champion, 3 time Imperial Cup Champion....

:cool:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Holiday

Did you manage to pot one today against Peg or are you saving the goals for the coed beach tourny.

Animal

iwillbereadytoplaythecoedbeachtournyandwewillwinthisyear,itsobviuosthatkluas,jimmyandmyselfarejustintrainingtogetreadyforthebigweekend.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Fcuk here they come.......

Regs How many Crotes signed up tonight??? There coming out of the god damn woodwork. Is that all you fcukers have? Can you here Slurrey sing?? Goes to show there trash talking is a little rusty I guess that's what happens when this is only there 2nd win all year!

I take nothing away from today. They seemed to want it more It's much harder playing a team when they have NOTHING to lose. I mean this was there cup win today. Good on ya.:rolleyes:

knvbwouldliketoplayCroatsagaincomecuptimebutknowthiswillneverhappen!:rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uhmmm

A Cup win??

Croatia has won lots of Cups, unlike Surrey...

Result: 3-1 for the former National Champion, 3 time Provincial Cup Champion, 3 time Imperial Cup Champion....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job

Good one CDK that's even better than can you here Slurrey sing!
"Oh hello my name is CDK and a team I dont even play for won lots of cups and trophys back when I was three.""Oh look at me look what I didn't do":eek:

comeonCDcomeupwithanewone!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dobardecko

Can you hear Slurrey sing.........../

Who the fukc are you posting this as your 2nd post and 0.03 posts per day. Nice to see you come out when your team finally wins a fukcing game. You must be so proud of your team to sit and lurk as you lads do shite and then pipe up when you win. CDK congrates on a big win for you guys must have been nice after the loss you guys took last time.

Animal

ainmalhasrespectforcdkashepostingoodtimesandbadtimesbutthinksdobardeckoisatotaltosser.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

I know I don't look it...but I am over 30. Most of my injury riddled time with Croatia was when we were one of the best teams in the Province.:)

I did win three PCSL titles and the first of the 3 Imperial Cups, in case you really wanted to know.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

Doomsy has won two Provincil Cups and a National title. He even scored the winning goal in one the Provincil Cup finals...(I think it was the winning goal? He plays over 30 now with...I promised not to give his identity away....

DD, lost thirty pounds since Deuce made fun of his weight in the Div 1 threads a while back. I know it doesn't have to do with aything you said but I thought I'd mention it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well... That makes us all feel better! Thanks

On a side note to the Crote vs Slurrey game. I caught a good chunk of the BBY (new ugly Kits) vs Sporting. I can honestly say sporting pissed them. Notty had a cracking shot go 80 feet straight up and it had so much spin on it when it hit it actully went back past him. Classic:D I could not see who got the goals for sporting but I do know Ref beater was not in net!:p

knvbwouldliketoappoligizetospotingforlockingtheminthechangeroomitseemedfunnyatthetime.....anditstilldoes:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got em all

Serb 1 Argies 2
Sapp 2 Indo 0
(I guess this means the return of WAB)
JJ 2 MF 0
Crotes 3 Laryngitis United 1
:)mad: )
Sporting 3 Ugly new kit BBY 1
Peg 2 Inter 2
(Jimmy tell me you got one!)
Trollers 3 Westside 3

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Six phone calls later from Batista and I still won’t answer my phone…especially after the BBY CNDS showing on the park today. Fckn hate losing to shite teams.

Props to Sporting…put the game on a platter and they finished every bite! Deserved the win!!! Can you hear notty sing noooo noooo

~Nottywhowillnotbeansweringhisphoneforawhile…thankgodforcalldisplay!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Regs,

No more prime rib and lobster...bad pre game meal!!!

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I CANT HEAR YOU.....

Hey CDK! I forgot how many times we won the Provincial Cup, Imperial Cup, and The Nationals. Can you please refresh my memory.

Thanks

D

dobardecko

animal

You guys are really touchy when you lose. I was at the game in Slurrey when you whooped our ass (and deservedly so). I remember the singing in your changing room. Thought I'd show you how it feels. I guess you now know by your response.

dd

...........I didn't hear a fcuking thing !!!!!!!!!

D

dobardecko

animal

And by the way, if your not on Slurrey or affiliated in any way, mind your own fcuking business ! I'm sure they can take care of themselves.

dd

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 2 Inter 2

Regs

I do think we deserved the 3 points but at the same time you guys didnt play that bad!We came out strong for the first 10 mins,scored early but felt you guys pissed us til half time.Being down 2-1,our team played well in the 2nd but could only come away with a tie.Mastro is done for the season?

Knvb

I think i'm gonna retire,didnt even have any chances

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0