Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tried to Avoid You

Well, it was bound to happen. After reading the piss-taking posts by the Croats all year, I knew my day would come.

I must say you are peaking, but is it too little to late? The toons aren't such a world beater team as you think they are, and beating them twice doesn't prove anything. Sporting.....well, lets just say 8-2 flattered Westside:rolleyes:. But in one game, they will probably bear down.

As for our game, it ain't going to happen. Adanac East is finished. 4 games on the weekend killed it!

If we do play; 2-1 Sap (WAB with the winner).

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who ever said that the Toons were world beaters....I think they're fcuking shite!!! All we did was what was expected.....go out and beat them twice in the last three weeks. I never once said they were a good team. Much as I would never say Snapperton are soccer players.....rugby, football, and perhaps even Aussie rules would be a more appropriate sport.:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What?

Hey, we may be rugby and football and even Aussi rules players but we are NOT.......what was the last think you called us?:confused:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for March 16/17

Surrey 2 vs Peg 3 ( My MOTW. Peg has been on a skid as of late. They will find thier form this weekend)

Serbs 1 vs WOPS 3 ( Serbs always seem to score 1)

Westside 4 vs MF 1 (Westside on a roll after beating Peg, and steam rolling through us)

Croats 3 vs Sapp 2 ( Sapp hasnt been playing well as of late. Croats keep thier undefeated streak for another week but will be defeated next week:p ;)

Sporting 3 vs Argies 1 ( We will be looking to rebound from last weeks poor showing. We control our own destiny with 3 games left and up 2 points)

Inter 2 vs MF 2 ( Jimmy to score the equalizer late in the game)

Serbs 1 vs Westside ???? ( Just hope its more than 8:D )

Sapp 1 Vs Peg 3 ( Peg rolling through the Rovers)

Trolls 2 vs Croats 2 ( A very physical game with Bronco being showed 2 yellows :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction

Surrey United 3 Surrey F.C. Pegasus 2 (This is a biased decision b/c we are 3 points behind the Toons. If my decision was unbiased I would pick us to win 3-1):rolleyes: Fcuk I sound like the Pud Beater!!! I guess I'm going with Surrey United, but I'm not sure because I'm biased right now and we are 3 points behind the toons and I only hope this happens because a Surrey team is going to win and now I'm getting confused on what team will win, what team should win, what team I want to win and what team I'm on??? fcuk it's hard being Pud Beater!!! the poor bastard does well with all of those marbles in his mouth and with a nugget full of stones!!!

IguessmypredictionisthatIwantustowin!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness

How many :D can you possibly use:D in one post?:confused: Easy on the:D please...:confused:

Zaurrini

Bythewaymypostisafullhouse,:D over:confused: 's

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holiday

Why not save yourself and we'll unite and play Sunday...to bad you jinxed us against Surrey.
:mad:

Guiness...play fair now.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zau-rri-ni

Now I am making a concious effort to spell your name correctly, now why not extent the same to me, Guinness!!!

yours in not playing fair:p

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict a rumble at Adanac

S White Eagles “A”
PREM
ICSF Inter
Adanac West
2.00pm

The I-ties should ensure their premiership survival with this win over the sad serbs. The game has the possablity of turning into a rumble. I have a strong feeling that Bronco will incite the fighting, somehow, while playing over on the other field. I-ties win 3-1

Croatia FC “A”
PREM
Sapperton Rovers “A”
Adanac East
2.00pm

This should be another easy win for the Mighty Croats. Snapperton may feel a bit intimidated when they see the large amount of supporters out at the park and none of them there to cheer them on. Or even care that they are there. Croatia win 43-1

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule is Out

Next Sat.

Imperial Cup games only. 2pm; Hillcrest, Adanac, Bby Lake. 3pm; Cloverdale

Sunday 2pm (home teams 1st)
Croats/Argies
Trollips/Inter
Westside/Surrey
Sporting/Serbs
Indo/Sap

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HUH? I thought we played WestVAN at cloverdale? Bob you must have taken the same shot to the head I did on Saturday. :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb Ass

KNVB

Everyone knows who plays in the Imperial Cup on SATURDAY. 4 games that day.

SUNDAY is LEAGUE PLAY. 5 games that day.

So you play 2 games this week, along with Croatia, Westside, Westvan, Sporting, and Inter.

Dumb Ass! Go back to your 'Sam I Am' book (or is that too complicated?).

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

WAB's post is a little confusing... Saturday are Imperial. The list of games he put are league games for Sunday.

Have fun in your double-header weekend... gotta love the league for helping your team in it's drive for winning side 'A' :rolleyes:

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The EXCELLENT Site, JB

I think Regs calls it 'The Excellent Site'.

It wasn't on the site, but I called Azzi and he faxed it to me this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0