Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who thinks the Blackknights will go 19-0 this year?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
aldergrove will be a good game, tigers always play their best games of the year against the knights...........who knows

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is very confusing?!?!?

Who are the Blacknights? I saw this thread, and thought are they at the top of the table in the Premier Division? Nope

Ok, let's try the Cat Division. Nope

All that I can think about now is...

this is two minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Thanks!:mad:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
white lies

maybe theNOB can start up a wager on this ,no team has went 19 -0 ever in the bc soccer history

maybe the black knights should get on their high horse & get the fcuk out of dodge

fcuking pre madonnas

sid

;) :knvb: :wa:

ps play a team from the same div in the metro league & get spanked little wee lads

the dog

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bikini nights 19-0 no way

The blacknights 19-0 lets hope so because for this division 2 team this is as close to real soccer as their players will ever experience. its div 2 boys its not like it really counts for anything especially since its in the fraser valley joke league, whenever your soo called, "god like team" decides they wanna take the sport seriously then move to division 1 where you actually have to have skill instead of your house league kick and run game. The Dog

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
20 teams means 19 games.

Dolt.

:rolleyes:

:eek: Stand corrected TR. Assumed it was a 10 team set up - will have to develop better investigation skills for my 5am postings....

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tigers & Gentlemen, a new streak has been born. Watch carefully as the Knights kick the piss out of all…:wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fool a fool

YOU CAN FOOL A FOOL MOST OF THE TIME ,FOOL FOOLS ALL THE TIME AND YOU CAN FOOL A TIGER EVERY TIME

:rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :eek:

TWAT

SID:rolleyes: :knvb: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0