Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Galaxy 20110917

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 things...

(1) MLS reffing is marginally a step above VMSL reffing. Marginally.
(2) Jordan Harvey is the WORST defender I have ever seen at this level. Yes, worse than Knight or Wagner.
(3) Defensively as a unit, the Whitecaps are shite. I feel sorry for Rochat, he is class surrounded by chumps - including Demerit.

That is all.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 nil. It could have been worse in that they could have packed it in and simply walked off the field when they weren't getting their way.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 nil. It could have been worse in that they could have packed it in and simply walked off the field when they weren't getting their way.
Don't know if I agree. Hassli looked disinterested all day.

And say what you want about the officiating, but Camillo's reputation is hurting him. The book on him is that he falls over in a stiff breeze, so unless he's held up at gun point, he won't be getting those calls. This isn't South America where everyone dives. It's time to adjust to your surroundings Camillo.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs and fatmonkey, couldn't agree more with both of you. at this point what should we expect? the sohan said on the team1040 last friday the guys on this team are playing for spots next year. looks as if none of them want to be here?

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs and fatmonkey, couldn't agree more with both of you. at this point what should we expect? the sohan said on the team1040 last friday the guys on this team are playing for spots next year. looks as if none of them want to be here?

i was listening to some of the Full-Time The Soccer Show last night on 1040, and they were making a compelling arguement that with the new coach coming in, and having the final say in personnel, plus soehn not being involved in the hiring of the new coach, that there is a big question as to whether soehn will be there next year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0