Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

whatever happened to innocence?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay, yes, starting another thread K-nob, for the sake of going, um, nowhere'sville. But I was wondering if anyone else sees the resemblance to Jinks, Regsi and Kurgan here:confused:

+SCjustwantseveryonetogetalong!:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and then there was one...

Deb, where are you in all this? Did you get lost between the sheets with the Kiwi, or is it dad that has detered you away from the computa?

~Enjoy your last few days, then we will be rid of you all (well, at least for the 23 hour flight back home)

"G'Day tiner", I knew you would rush home to see the response here.......slow with the download?-typical Aussie computer!- Can you get "Rogers/Shaw" down there?

Yours in innocence,
+SC;)

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
deb is also still in the house

sc - so nice to see you care. and i no longer play the role of sheep. i've changed nationalities. what is the offical animal of canada - oh, that's right. i am now a beaver!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
innocence?

definitely not your so called innocence thread now is it Deb?... I think ol' Kev is more of a barracuda!

And please don't show me your beav, I mean platypus, I'm no that type of girl!

+SCcallyoulatersista

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
next!!

who's next anyway???

lucky we got electricity while i was away cause otherwise i would be unable to LOL at SC. barracuda??

hmmmm more like a slippery eel!!:D

dont think deb should enter any thread with innocence in it!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one love, one household

tiner, this is becoming a thread about the not-so-innocent-deb...

Glad she has split Vancouver, this will give me a chance to get a date, or SOME attention at least! -damn aussie!:rolleyes: :mad:

+SCisforeverhearingtheaftermathoftheaussiesvisittocanada:eek:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fair call

back to your question anyway......where did innocence go? what a very deep question to ask young (cougars are young...) SC - does it disapear with knowledge? perhaps the youth of today know way too much. perhaps this is good.perhaps in this post i am merely talking shite.

yes perhaps.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
way too much smoke for you

did you pick up a nasty habit in the last week? You are not making sence here.

Um, you should know that innocence was lost around the turn of the 80s. Nothing has ever been the same. I am still appalled when I see young (not even cougars in training young) prancing around in their skivies, in fcukin winter.

And Captain, the Olsen Twins aren't fair game for a few more years. Stick to the PMK chick, she's at least 20 (I still don't believe it).

Doesn't anyone go by the number one rule anymore? For Cougars, such as Tiner, 'half your age plus seven'. For the gents and lads, half your age, minus 4 and then maybe add 2-5 years...-Oh shite, maybe the Olsens are fair game...:confused:

+SCisconfusedaboutinnocence:eek: :rolleyes:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i tell you what SC...the smoke has hurt my brain because now you are forcing me to take a calaculator any time i go to pull a root! (here beginneth the lesson in strayn 101). ouch!

can cougars not go for older (perhaps other cougars.....) and in that case, is there still a rule to follow?

i think the loss of innocence in the 80's could probably be attributed to big hair and flouro clothing.:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just some thoughts

Originally posted by tiner
you are forcing me to take a calaculator any time i go to pull a root! ). ouch!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know about you, but being an aussie (not me) shouldn't there be a better choice in words here?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
can cougars not go for older (perhaps other cougars.....) and in that case, is there still a rule to follow?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've changed my mind tiner, apparently ANYONE is fair game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i think the loss of innocence in the 80's could probably be attributed to big hair and flouro clothing.:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I change my mind, I think innocence never existed. It was all a dream made up by some hippies in the late 60s while they were prancing around Woodstock (while their mothers thought they were on a road trip to discover the East coast).

+SCneedstorethinkherviewsoninnocence:confused:

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pooey to youse

i am so innocent. you both suck. and you are both jealous - that's all i can say.
oh, and by the way, i rate beaver over sheep anyday. i much prefer an animal who can make it's own house!:D

themoralofthisstoryisavoidmenbeforeyouleaveacountry

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so what you are saying is

Did you enjoy my sloppy seconds deb? That's right. Why do you think I knew so much about THAT male beaver anyhow?mmmmm

+SCisjusttakingthepissaboutkev!;)

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh ha ha

Talk about an easy target. Are you all missing the Tiner and me yet? Don't worry - I'll keep you posted should I need to have my innocence butchered when in the Great Land of Aus.

tineranddebmissedoutondoubledating-bummer:p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no comment, but a little comment for you

APPARENTLY, I'm not supposed to start these threads deb/tiner because people like my friends (currently voting for me as most Irritating for Janaury) feel these don't go anywhere.

Sticking to the topic though, I don't miss you two. You are only a PM away on this damn site (jj);)

Anyhow, I gather the fires aren't getting to you!
+SCstillcaresaboutheraussiefriends;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thrown off the scent: Does the pill destroy a woman's ability to pick the right man?
Alison Motluk, Guardian
Thursday February 15, 2001

It all started with a bit of harmless T-shirt sniffing. A group of
women was asked to whiff T-shirts that had been worn by a group of unknown - and unwashed - men. All they had to do was say which shirts smelled best.

The experiment, run by Claus Wedekind, a young Swiss scientist then at the University of Bern, was designed to find out if humans, like mice, use body odour to identify genetically appropriate mates. But it revealed something more worrying.

As Wedekind predicted, most female volunteers had equivalent
preferences to their rodent counterparts. Numerous studies in mice have shown that, given the choice, they sniff out mates with genes for immunity that differ from their own, and that this seems to increase their chances of producing healthy offspring. But among the volunteers there was a startling exception to this
trend. Women on the contraceptive pill showed the reverse preference.

Instead of being attracted to the scent of dissimilar men, they chose men whose genes for immunity were closest to their own.

Full text: http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4136472,00.html

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeps, you smell good

did you put this here because of the female TTPer contribution to this thread?:confused:

I wonder if the same thing goes for a Scent of a Woman mmmmmmm:cool:

Below:Rat Zapper 2000, Individual $49.95

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Keeper - I don't quite get the relevance of the t-shirt story. Are you offering your t-shirt for sniffing? Are you looking for a woman with a t-shirt sniffing fetish? And, given the thread topic, does sniffing t-shirts make a woman less innocent?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a reason at the time, although now I can't seem to bring it mind. :confused: I didn't post it, however, for any particular self interest. It's just that I thought it was interesting considering the seemingly high percentage of women (i.e. our girlfriends and wives) who are likely on the pill.

Just something to think about, I suppose.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't get your nards all tied up in a bunch

"Keeps", don't be so hard on yourself...I suppose you just didn't want to start a new thread;)

It's okay, we (well, I do) appreciate the thought:cool:

I posted the rat trap in case there was some snooty reply to my post (in this case, not from you Keeps);)

+SCstillhasatleast$49.95tohername:rolleyes:

Hi deb!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0