Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What to Buy Her...

The Gift For Her 2004

• Chocolate: Because guys like a little junk in the trunk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A gym membership: Honey, you're already a 10. I'm just saying you can be an 11.

• I-Pod: I won't borrow it from you. No, really.

• Perfume: Because you like obnoxious, overpowering "aromas"

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tito Santana said:
Lita,

Podría hacerle tal amor maravilloso con un dispositivo tan erótico y atractivo. Espero que Santa lo traiga para usted y que usted y tengo un encuentro de la ocasión en una publicación local. Sería mi sueño.

Feliz Navidad Lita.

~Tito

I say pardon?

geeser

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buy her Angel perfume from The Bay, Purdys chocolates, Sage bath and body stuff, I could go on and on but my list is too long.......

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tito Santana said:
Lita,

Podría hacerle tal amor maravilloso con un dispositivo tan erótico y atractivo. Espero que Santa lo traiga para usted y que usted y tengo un encuentro de la ocasión en una publicación local. Sería mi sueño.

Feliz Navidad Lita.

~Tito

Beautifully written. For the single women who don't understand spanish, Tito seems to have a way with words and is a very romantic person, who can write the language of love beautifully.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tito Santana said:
Lita,

It would be able to do him such marvelous love with an attractive and so erotic device. I expect that Holy bring him for you and that you and I have an encounter of the occasion in a local publication. Would be my dream.

Feliz Navidad Lita.

~Tito
And which local publication would that be? The Province Home & Garden section?

Sound's kinda choppy to me, Lita. If I told my girl I wanted to have sex with her in tomorrow's edition of The Vancouver Sun she'd smack me upside the head.

"Sometimes I'd like a little pussy. Mine's as big as a house."

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Stockings are the best part of Christmas anyways...tons of good shite you can stick in a stocking!

striker14

Yes there are tons of good shite you can stick in a stocking, some of it quite shocking. :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if this is a good idea or not? Myself and the missus don't have any children and I was thinking it would be kinda fun to fill her "personal" stocking with some adults only sex toys and gadgets? Anyone ever done this? What type of stuff makes for a happy gift opening? How about the "Black Beauty" that might work.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...great idea...Nipple Nibbler is always a hit with the Ladies ;)
NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW... :eek:

I like the Chocolate Body Paint idea too...it is true...a woman can never have enough chocolate!!

striker14

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, a poll has been added. I hate to admit it, but after my staff luncheon this afternoon, I staggered into a trendy little odds and ends shop and bought "her" a gift for Christmas. No trips to the mall this December 24. Everyone else gets cash or Tom Hortons gift certificates.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0