Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Westerns

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
obviously gutted.

we didn't play our best game in the final which is just as disappointing as losing the game itself. that being said, the edmonton team were deserving as they were fitter and hungrier on the day. we came out the first 10-15 minutes and dominated but couldn't find the net. then they get one against the run of play on a well taken breakaway and the game turned. we lost our edge and were outplayed. an old fashioned locker room tirade by the coach seemed to spark some life into us and we got an equalizer early in the 2nd half on a "diving header" ;). i thought that would spark us even more, but simply put...it didn't. they had a player sent off with about 20 to go, but really didn't change the game as they dropped a forward and we didn't adjust or have the legs. a soft pk with about 5 left was the nail in the coffin (we had to win outright anyways given the round robin format).
strange tourney. sask and manitoba were awful and routing them before having to play a real game may have hurt us. that being said, we simply weren't good enough on the day and the better team won. another year of carrying a silver medal in the bag should be motivation enough to get back there for a second shot.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
90 seconds of my life I won't get back - boring. Give me some video. Panning in and out of still shots really sucks.
The black shorts with black socks is a nice change from the norm....insert massive rolling eyes here!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
90 seconds of my life I won't get back - boring. Give me some video. Panning in and out of still shots really sucks.
The black shorts with black socks is a nice change from the norm....insert massive rolling eyes here!

Gee WAB, sorry, but I don't have a video camera to keep you entertained. And sorry for my amateur skills on the slideshow.

But, I do have an idea for you on what might help you improve your day. Why don't you play a game of hide and go fcuk yourself?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee WAB, sorry, but I don't have a video camera to keep you entertained. And sorry for my amateur skills on the slideshow.

But, I do have an idea for you on what might help you improve your day. Why don't you play a game of hide and go fcuk yourself?
Thanks, Freddy. It's a better game than I thought it would be! Now that I've crossed that off my to do list, can you youtube us all in TTP-land more?;)

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB - I now feel bad. I normally reserve that game for total assholes. But, if it worked for you, that is great. Glad to be of help.

To help with your next request, can you please send me a picture or two of yourself, and I will happily put this in the next youtube :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0