Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 8 Results & Banter

Who is the Match of the Week

• TWU vs Delta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Razorbacks vs Red Devils

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sparta vs Knights

• Burnaby Metro vs Temple

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • CCB India vs Dynamo

• CMF Titans vs Celtic

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU vs Delta 91's
Razorbacks
vs Red Devils
Sparta vs Black Knights
Burnaby Metro vs Temple
CCB India vs Dynamo
CMF Titans vs Celtic MOTW

91's over TWU
Razorbacks to get back on track 3-1 over the Red Devils
Sparta by 1 over the Knights
Temple 3-1
Dynamo 10-0 (not taking the piss) this is going to be a massacre.
Im taking Celtic vs Titans as MOTW, always tough battles when we played each other a few years ago, and I don't expect anything less come sunday night.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU vs Delta 91's (5-0)
Razorbacks
vs Red Devils DRAW!
Sparta vs Black Knights DRAW!
Burnaby Metro vs Temple
CMF Titans vs Celtic

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of votes going for the Temple vs BBY Metro game, especially with the gap in the standings. Sub even taking BBY over Temple. Whats the story with the BBY guys? I assume a lot like BC UTD, not to physical but well skilled and quick?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of votes going for the Temple vs BBY Metro game, especially with the gap in the standings. Sub even taking BBY over Temple. Whats the story with the BBY guys? I assume a lot like BC UTD, not to physical but well skilled and quick?

Pretty much.. a typical fairly skilled, quick but not physical is correct. Obviously depends what roster they have.....

Sub.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played a very strong RedDevils squad finished 1-1 down on the grass.. Physical game all around. We played with much better shape today but tough with 3-4 key guys banged up and getting hurt early in the game.

Onto the Knights next weekend for another physical battle.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to hear dark knight that's garbage. I'm sure hope they have a sponsor to be paying for all the league fines. Not even finished the first half of the year with 2 forfeits, brutal stuff.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking through the div 2 forum I see burnaby have a problem with either showing up and travelling. What a joke, this team shouldn't of been aloud to join the league. They dont want to travel then play in burnaby league where EVERY game is in burnaby. I'm also sure it's cheaper to play in that league than the Fvsl. My opinion, just boot them, they're not gonna improve.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 dynamo vs CCB India, game abandoned at 60-65th minute.

One of my guys taunted the keeper with a laugh, keeper proceeded to tackle him? and then some chicken sh*t actually intentionally stomped/kicked my players head while he was pinned to the ground. Should make an interesting discipline case. They also played two guys that were still showing up on the suspended list, but I am not sure if its completely up to date. One of the CCB guys spit on the ref when he was shown a red which pretty much sums the whole thing up.

My player was also shown a red during the melee, which is too bad... he has 12? or so goals so far this year and now thanks to a out-classed and un-deserving 12th place team he has to sit out for simply defending himself... should he have laughed at the keeper, probably not, but not sure how that has to lead to assault.

Thankfully referee appeared to be on the ball, and was very good all game. CCB asked to call the game and refused to play the rest after citing that they didn't think they could trust or control their own players.

Not trying to be a dick, but D2 this season has become shocking. We are trying to play the highest level we can, and compete game in and game out only to run into several teams that don't deserve to be here, and other teams that are giving the division a bad name with their poor management.

Cudo's to all of you that actually give a sh*t about our division and the level of play... we appreciate it. I am willing to call a spade a spade, its D2 and obviously its below Prem and D1... but it doesn't need to be this tragic. You don't see this kind of stuff even in D3 and D4... because those teams have some f*king pride.

Sub.

AC_Slater

Feb 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 dynamo vs CCB India, game abandoned at 60-65th minute.

One of my guys taunted the keeper with a laugh, keeper proceeded to tackle him? and then some chicken sh*t actually intentionally stomped/kicked my players head while he was pinned to the ground. Should make an interesting discipline case. They also played two guys that were still showing up on the suspended list, but I am not sure if its completely up to date. One of the CCB guys spit on the ref when he was shown a red which pretty much sums the whole thing up.

My player was also shown a red during the melee, which is too bad... he has 12? or so goals so far this year and now thanks to a out-classed and un-deserving 12th place team he has to sit out for simply defending himself... should he have laughed at the keeper, probably not, but not sure how that has to lead to assault.

Thankfully referee appeared to be on the ball, and was very good all game. CCB asked to call the game and refused to play the rest after citing that they didn't think they could trust or control their own players.

Not trying to be a dick, but D2 this season has become shocking. We are trying to play the highest level we can, and compete game in and game out only to run into several teams that don't deserve to be here, and other teams that are giving the division a bad name with their poor management.

Cudo's to all of you that actually give a sh*t about our division and the level of play... we appreciate it. I am willing to call a spade a spade, its D2 and obviously its below Prem and D1... but it doesn't need to be this tragic. You don't see this kind of stuff even in D3 and D4... because those teams have some f*king pride.

Sub.

I play on the Div 3 CCB team and and some of the div 2 guys were there talking about it. All I heard from them was that "Langley started it" and that they're pissed off at their own guy for kicking your guy in the head when he was down. I couldn't understand most of it because they were speaking in Punjabi.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans 5-1 Celtic
Was a pretty decent game actually 1-1 at half and a good hard game. They work really hard and they capitalized on our mistakes and made us pay when we broke down and we're deserving of the result. Not even mad because what can you do really our effort was there and it wasn't meant to be. Just gotta get back on track come Saturday.

Sorry to hear about the game today sub. We found Ccb to be a really good group and quite clean, however they probably have a different group every weekend by the looks of it. Sad to see the state some games have turned out be this year. I really hope discipline is stern and we can get away from this horrible image our division is getting. Bottom line is we all have to work come Monday and there is no need for the garbage that the refs are getting or the dirty tackles and violence. We're all here to enjoy that game we love let's keep it so every enjoys their footy on the weekend. If you're pissed off so be it, let it go and have a beer.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0