Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 6 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well as another weekend approaches let get some predictions for the upcoming games....

div 2a
NKH finally meets a decent team and gets a rude awakening...yes you guys still suck !!!!
Polska 4 - NKH 1
Knights, Bosna, and B-united all win to leave NKH behind

div 2b
does anyone really care!!!

div 2c
Primos 3 - Blaze 4 (close contest by 2 decent teams but Blaze prevail as Primos keeper still out)
West Van 1 - Cliff Ave 4 (CA rolls on......)
Elephant Walk 3 - Champlain 2 (another close one....Teelay and Biteme get reds for fighting over who has the better TTP post)
Cougars 1 - Beam 3 (our only scorer returns to the lineup)
C-Men 2 - Stikers 1 (Westside gets their first win, Strikers get high on second hand smoke)

2 CAT
Lomas keep their lead in CAT A
Top 3 teams in CAT B all win to keep the tight race alive....

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

2 "A"

B Utd 2 - PG B 2
PG A 0 - Bosna 3
Nationals 2 - Knights 5
Bomb 2 - Maplewood 0
NK 1 - Polska 2

2 "B"

Optima 3 - WU 1
FC 2 - Ismaili 2
Falcons 3 - Fury 2
Alemania 4 - Sign 0
PG A 1 - Nomads 0

2 "C"

Primos 3 - Blaze 2
Royals 0 - CA 3
EW 3 - CH 1
Cougars 2 - JBs 3
C-men 3 - PG 3

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Mickster,

Stop teasing us NK boys. Do you really think we'll score a goal against Polska?

(if we score this weekend then the preceeding comment was meant as sarcasm)

(if we get shut-out then the preceeding comment was meant to be serious)

(if we beat Polska then Mr. Mickster can french kiss my a**)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 6

Primos/Blaze-tie No goalie for Primos is the equalizer
CA/Royals-CA win Out on a limb here, I know
EW/CH-EW win Pachyderms stampede Crazy Kangaroos
Cougs/JB's-JB win even with two suspensions and no goalie
C-Men/PG- C-Men spunk all over the Strikers, but wish they could have on their lady fans

Yomama, that is funny but I think I should point out that you're not in Switzerland, Mr. Neutral/Fence sitter. I think you may have a talent for politics with that non-commital attitude. I wonder, wouldn't the Watcher get a little jealous if Mickster french kissed your ass? Time for me to go puke now after having to type that.
:(

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
out on a limb

I think this is the game that turns around the Richmond Cougars season, hopefully for the better. I think we'll build on last weeks disappointing loss and come out strong against the JB's. We still haven't gelled as a unit, but when we do, we'll be a scary team to face, mark my words. Prediction: RCFC 2: JB's 1. Go Cougs.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i forgot the rest,
Primo's 3: Blaze 1 (those punk kids are overrated)
CA 6: Royals 1 (an own goal is the only sniff they get)
EW 3: CH 2 (CH's speed fwds will give EW's slow D some trouble, but the rest of the team won't)
Cmen 2: PG 0 (Cmen build on surprise result last week, the PG guys do all their scoring before and after the game)

don't know (and don't care) about the other div 2 predictions

Go Cougs.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK to watch

New blood in center mid, I fancy NK 2-1 over polska.

The manager has scouted Polska. Solid practice last night, we know what we have to do.

:wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 a....here's how it looks

Rangers B vs B United---------------3-2 rangers

PG Strikers A vs Bosna-------------4-0 Bosna

Westside Kn vs UN Nationals-------6-0 WS

Bombastic vs Maplewood------------3-3

Polska vs NK Hrvat--------------------3-2 NK to upset

Heres how it looks for the manager!

****Press Release****NK sign fresh 'experienced' blood in the midfield;) ;) ;)

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Blood

Manager/One Eye,

The new signing...is it the goated one or one other of the same team?

Inquiring minds want to know?

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
none of the above

it's none of the above Mr. Biteme.

No sir, our new recruit is one from down south...from a town in the US. Unfourtunatley this is all the information the manager can disclose at the present time. Things still need to work themselves out....I can say one thig though.

comingtogethernicely!

PS Who do you play for?

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA and The Royals
Will be a close game this week. We only have 1 sub and he's got a bad hammy. Missing our two forwards and two center mids this week. Could it be the upset special?

G

gooooaaaal

2c predictions

took a couple of weeks off

but back for week 6.....

Blaze vs Primos 3-2 ("those punk kids are overrated" tsan: beat your team the cougars 5-0-----enuf said)
Cliff Ave vs Royals 5-0----cliff ave just too strong against this side and every other side in this division for that matter
EW vs CH 2-1----a good matchup but elephant has a little more depth to outlast champlain
Cougars vs JB's 1-3-----everyone would agree that 6 weeks is more than enuf time to "gel"-----do you guys not practice?-----sad/slow/weak defense-----a couple of decent midfielders-----no forwards/offense-----the only thing scary bout the cougars is how long it will take them before their first win
C-Men vs PG B 3-1-----let's see if the c-men can pickup where they left off in a good result last week against the jb's

B

bender

hey gooooaaaaal

why dont you go suck a dick or in fact why dont u go milk your cow or your fat mom which ever one gave birth to you

G

gooooaaaal

keep it up

hey bender,

that's right----keep it up----that's typical from a brown guy from the cougars----i didn't see anyone complain when tsan said stuff bout blaze----just goes to show the kind of class you have----why don't you just concentrate on scoring a goal let alone a win before you come on here and start barking.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bender,

If you can't keep the toilet chatter to yourself, get on your way. At the very least, try to bring your insults up to the Grade 6 level.

Sincerely,

Buzzed on Two Beers.

P.S. Westside Knights 6 - 0 United Nationals. And hey, look at that! I was right.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager,

I play for Champlain Heights. Actually, I manage CH.
Our goalie said he knows some of the guys on your team..Our goalie's name is Angelo.
Anyway, we should see if we can get a friendly game against each other one time.
Good luck on Sunday.

As for my preds

Blaze vs Primos 3-3 (really don't know what city is like but it should be close)
Cliff Ave vs Royals 3-1 (As per posting of Cliffhanger..could be close than it should be)
EW vs CH TIE (Our chance to prove that we can play with the big boys)
Cougars vs JB's 1-0 (if cougars can find the net...sorry Mickster)
C-Men vs PG B 3-1 (PG come out of gate strong but the seamen is too potent for them)

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Locomotive

NK will win tomorrow and "Yomamma" will orgasm as Mickster while french kissing his ass starts to stutter. One eye upon seeing this (he is in the same room) will also reach a similar crescendo which will be quite a mouthful for the Manager and Dapotato (who are also in the same room but a different stall)............. NK might not lose another game after we dispatch with the Poles.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to speak on behalf of the entire NK team when I say the Watcher's views, phobias, and "insecurities" are entirely his own and in no way reflect the maturity, class and intelligence of NK Hrvat.

But I must give some credit to the Watcher's vivid imagination. Scary, yes. But also vivid. You must have played Dungeons & Dragons growing up. I just can't believe those visuals were going through your peanut brain as your chubby fingers fumbled across the keyboard.

NK will beat Polska by 1.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Result

CH 1 - EW 3

CH plays an energetic game and actually outworked us for most of the 1st half. 1-0 on an OG, 2-0 on a volley ... game over. EW had chances to be up 5, but couldn't finish. CH needs a bit more skill and combine that with their effort, they can be a formidible opponent, but right now they just lack some skill. Worst ref I've ever seen BTW.

Biteme, sorry I didn't come over after the game ... had to jet and too embarrased after shanking the ball high and wide on the breakaway (yes, I was #5). That kind of sh!t is just downright embarrasing... time to get my sh!t together...

Apparently Blaze beat Primos 2-0 ... Primos were missing 3 of their best players. Still, a surprising result IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0