Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 5 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeitmikes

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kudos to ankle breaker for saying it like it was. Richmond deserved better on this day. Cougars are 0-4 but deserve to be at least .500. We are a much better team than what our record indicates. We've had some demoralizing losses. But, we will give every team a run for thier money...starting...........................now!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
setting the record straight

Upon reflection of the last two days of posting, I feel the need to arise from my slumber and set the record straight. To address a few, I must first begin with biteme.

My words to you are simple. Call this a clinical observation. It seems that your remarks:
I had to post this long winded message 'cause I was getting tired of listening to the NK lovefest. Is extacy the prefer drug of choice on the NK team? Cummon everyone the game is about to start...it's team hug time.....Iron Mike, stop touching my ass... can't it wait until later...sorry manager you look so hot in those short shorts
are mearly crys for affection that obviously indicate a lack thereof. Therapy for you: You can join us for a group hug...it will help you cope. Also, a twelve step program that deals with traumatic lack of affection cases in children will aid in your recovery.

hey french fry,

You've been silent as of late, I can see it now...the little mouse spinning the wheel inside your head. Feed him more lettuce cause the remarks you post display an obvious genetic deficiency in vital brain cell capability. However, your words fall in line with your mindedness....simple. A nice gesture about the Rodman doll, but you don't have to give yours up...I hear it's like a soother to you.;)

Last but not least...watcher,

I'm flattered by your comments of how I left your house. I'm sorry about your dog, he was in my way when I was running to your outhouse after drinking your crappy booze and eating your cooking...thanks for having me over.

manager.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker,

I did not state that we dominated .... let me check....nope I did not state that. We were only throughly outplayed for the first 10 minutes then things started to equalize. I don't know how you qualify a chance on goal. I usually count a chance as at least hitting the net. Our keeper had to make only one good save, the rest either trickled to the net, was blocked by our D or was shot wide. I agree that your record does not directly reflect your skill. I believe on any give day either team can beat the other. The difference on Sunday was that we worked harder for the full 90. Your half line and forwards worked for the full 90 but your backline did not.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree

BTW: I little bit of advise....stop worrying about the hand ball calls and concentrate on the game. Some of your guys do whine alittle too much.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I on the clock

are mearly crys for affection that obviously indicate a lack thereof. Therapy for you: You can join us for a group hug...it will help you cope. Also, a twelve step program that deals with traumatic lack of affection cases in children will aid in your recovery

Maybe the therapist can comment on this.
Do I suffer from Lack of Love Syndrome?
I'll have to blame the man!!...The man put me down!!..The man caused all my issues!!!
What are your hourly rates

makeitmikes

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bite me....

I don't think that ankle breaker claimed that you said you dominated...wait let me me check...nope didn't say that. He argued that you claimed we could not generate too many scoring chances...I don't know what game you were playing/watching but we had several glorious chances. :confused:

Til we meet again.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I said we have to agree to disagree on the chances....regardless we finished our chances and you did not. I look forward to the next time we meet. We had been warned that you guys might be rough..but I disagree, I think you guys played well and played fair. Until next time.

BTW: What positions did you play (Ankle Breaker and Makeitmike), I'm trying to remember who you are.

makeitmikes

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bite me

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I may be incriminated....:D

Seriously though, I was Centre Mid #17

makeitmikes

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Older? - Yes (still young enough to keep up to you young whippersnappers)
Skinny? - matter of opinion

Good luck the rest of the way!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hourly rates

Biteme,

I'm cheap. The reason you have "Lack of Love" syndrome is because the NK boys are hogging it all. I suggest you join their little "love tryst" or that they start sharing..................hey isn't this a soccer thread?

JB's vs CMEN

0-0
No finish on the JB's part. Can't beleive it! The C-Men's warmup consisted of smoking a fat one 2 minutes before game time. Should have been 3-0 but for some reason our forward elected to shoot at the keeper everytime he had a break-away. Maybe time for the Therapist to get off the back line and show the forwards how it's done...................yeah right!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warmup??

Ahhhhh, nothing like a pre and post game dube. Guess our forwards were doing too much inhaling by the C-Men bench which would explain the lack of finishing. Looking forward to Cougars on the weekend, oh yeah, and the soccer game too!! So we'll have to keep an eye out for an older, skinny guy wearing #17... Therapist, thought it was one of your strongest performances of the year but as for forward.....lets not push it, at least the guys were getting chances. You'd have to be facing a backline of 12 year old girls to score!!;)

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The watcher's hand ball photo#1

Well, it just so happens that a passer by caught on amature video the infamous, so called, hand ball that the watcher has disputed earlier on this forum. One-eye has done a forensic study of the tape. I think you will agree, the two still frames, tell the whole story as it unfolded.

Watcher, indeed you were robbed!!! Clearly Yomama was in full view of these events as he so elequently wrote about them in his earlier post.

ps: the Watcher didn't hand ball on Sunday, but in defense of the referee, it's difficult to see where the Watcher's breasts finish and his arms begin(I had to throw that one in).

Here is the first still photo that clears the watcher of any wrong doing but truely does defend Yomama's most acurate description of the Watcher.

:wa:

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher's PK dispute cont...

We took the game tape to the lab and by a miracle of modern day technology we were able to zoom in 600% to really see what happen on Sunday and put an end to this fiasco.

Are Watchers comments directed towards Mr. Turnip justified?

This Sunday a class act of a ref called antonio that has a turnip nose like a legion bum, not only gave away an imaginary penalty

Or does Yomama really know the score and just tell things like they are?

ps: the Watcher didn't hand ball on Sunday, but in defense of the referee, it's difficult to see where the Watcher's breasts finish and his arms begin

What's to become of Watcher's challenge to Yomama?

PS. Yomamma, Watcher has a warriors physique. Test it at your own peril!!!

Stay tuned things are heating up folks. your comments are welcome!

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry manager

One last thing before I sign off for the evening, you can bet beyond the shadow of a doubt that it is absolutely driving the manager crazy that one-eye has figured out how to incorporate images into his posts and he hasn't....

sleep tight

Maradonna

Sep 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reply to "Bite me" on a bit of a roll

Hello "BM"

Re: primos 4 point grey 2

I am good friends with the primos keeper & he did not play on Sunday.
He's a mechanic and cut the inside of his hand last week when a wrench slipped out of his hand. 16 stitches from wrist to knuckles.
They had a midfielder in goal and the 2 goals let in were typical of a midfielder playing goal.
I came out to watch my buddies & IMO the point grey team was shocking. From their serious lack of fitness to complete lack of knowledge of the rules & game of soccer - just shocking.
They did have one tall blond kid upfront who managed to run with the ball a bit & got the goals.
Otherwise, should have been 4-0.

FYI
Maradonna

;)

B

bender

ankle breaker

ankle breaker please let me know who you r cuz u keep on cheering for those richmond cougers and u r correct they have a solid team but still lack scoring and wen they do start man they will roll over teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0