Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 3 MOTW & Banter

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which major players are coming in ? They already have guys who don't see the field at all and some who barely see it.

The only solution to that is bringing in more players obviously :rolleyes:

Like a few years back when this surrey team had at least 15 guys signed and come January they then signed a bunch of acbc players, do you remember those days jimmy? ;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like a few years back when this surrey team had at least 15 guys signed and come January they then signed a bunch of acbc players, do you remember those days jimmy? ;)

yup and when you're struggling to get 11-12 guys out to games i guess it makes sense but when you've got a few guys just sitting on the bench doing nothing its kinda hard to justify. we'll see how it plays out in the end....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
do i detect some in-club tension here? jj possibly not getting the call ups he hoped to help out his ailing coyotes?

Nope just find it hard to believe a team needs to transfer in a few more quality guys in week 3 when clearly they don't have a numbers issue, when they're supposed to be a contender for the B cup ( cascade mentioned few weeks ago....)

the problem

Sep 23, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope just find it hard to believe a team needs to transfer in a few more quality guys in week 3 when clearly they don't have a numbers issue, when they're supposed to be a contender for the B cup ( cascade mentioned few weeks ago....)

i'll find out this week, but then again if youre getting quality players coming in theres nothing to complain about... if the guys on the bench aren't good enough to see the pitch 90 minutes-no point putting them in.

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wouldnt go to jj team thats for sure watched 2 players quit the team in first ten mins of the abby game 2 weeks ago because of certain players who continuously harrass their teammates for their own mistakes.
Just saying guess were both really bad teams to join we pick up more players you just loose them.

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ talks to much..heard that he was the ref for the temple game ..which guys that left his team plan on ..how does that happen ? Same club system coach ref lol that's too funny ...I guess it must be good to suck off league admins...and word of advice for JJ you should really consider practicing more and talking less..last time I checked ur 0-3 and been getting spanked around ..like bears eat coyotes.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ talks to much..heard that he was the ref for the temple game ..which guys that left his team plan on ..how does that happen ? Same club system coach ref lol that's too funny ...I guess it must be good to suck off league admins...and word of advice for JJ you should really consider practicing more and talking less..last time I checked ur 0-3 and been getting spanked around ..like bears eat coyotes.

What team you play for janga ? Or can you even play at all ?! maybe we can set up an exhibition when both teams have full squads and see who eats who?

As far as refereeing goes why don't you pick up a whistle take on the role and help out your local clubs and leagues rather than sit behind your screen ... FFS you probably don't even know the offside law :rolleyes:

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
What team you play for janga ? Or can you even play at all ?! maybe we can set up an exhibition when both teams have full squads and see who eats who?

I play for CCB and wouldn't waste mine or my teams time with coyotes...and as for if I can play or not.. my good man I definitely can play and play full games not like u stand on the side...how many years did u play in fvsl ? Like actually play ?

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well yes ur correct about the ref statement I'm not qualified nor have I been taught the bc soccer ref rules but u have and I'm pretty sure that refereeing a same club system game is a big no no ...common coyote smarten up are you trying to get banned from future games to ref lol...and as for sitting I guess I'm just as bad as you cause ur on here more than anyone haha

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play for CCB and wouldn't waste mine or my teams time with coyotes...and as for if I can play or not.. my good man I definitely can play and play full games not like u stand on the side...how many years did u play in fvsl ? Like actually play ?

Ccb ?!? The div 2 team that belongs in div 3 or the div 3 team that belongs in div 4...Or the div 4 team that should be in mwsl :rolleyes:

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ccb ?!? The div 2 team that belongs in div 3 or the div 3 team that belongs in div 4...Or the div 4 team that should be in mwsl :rolleyes:

Man oh man well I play for bot but what I find funny and I'm sure everyone is laughing at this and you is ..you said those teams belong in those places were does ur team belong lol under 18 oh wait you might even get spanked there ...blow outs every week and u seem u to have a excuse every time u definitely belong in under 18 ..maybe u might
Come
Mid table
There

light knight

Sep 8, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man oh man well I play for bot but what I find funny and I'm sure everyone is laughing at this and you is ..you said those teams belong in those places were does ur team belong lol under 18 oh wait you might even get spanked there ...blow outs every week and u seem u to have a excuse every time u definitely belong in under 18 ..maybe u might
Come
Mid table
There
Mid table .. Easy janga ! Thats out of his reach!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come
Mid table
There

Yeah we're struggling and we know it'll be difficult going up a div but at least we earned our way up to div 1, you guys were handed div 2 and 3 spots and and a third for a div 4 team, why not try and make one decent team.... Btw how'd you get those div 2 n 3 spots.... Weren't you the one talking about blowing the league admin....

unfortunately I've seen him before and I feel bad for anyone having to blow him :rolleyes:

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got the spot like u ref your own club system by scam haha...and it was u that blows them from what iv heard around the league anyway...I predict another coyote blowout loss and a CCB win. Keep your head up JJ you might only loose 8-10 more games haha maybe get a tie in there if lucky!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0