Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 2 MOTW and Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCFC Black Knights vs SFC Temple
WCFC Razorback vs CMF Titans
LUFC Dynamo vs WCFC Celtic MOTW
LUFC Sparta
vs TWU Titans
BBY Metro Selects vs CCB India FC (if they show up)
FVRD vs North Delta 91's

Going with Celtic vs Dynamo for MOTW, some really good battles last year, with really tight games, should be a tough one Saturday night out at Willoughby.
Temple to take the Knights if the rumors are true of a newly designed squad.
Titans undefeated since last year I think will get past the new Razorbacks.
Sparta over TWU never seen Sparta but from years past, but they've had a very strong record.
BBY vs CCB, hard to say as BBY never showed up in week 1 and CCB only had 11 guys. Ill go with BBY if they have a squad.
FVRD vs Delta 91's, taking FVRD if they show up as they have had a good squad in the past few years.

Kyzer

Dec 12, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got temple taking the knights in close game.
cmf Titans over razorback, watched the ccb vs razorback game last week neither team looked strong, but it was the first game of the season.
Celtic vs Dynamo is a toss up but i will take dynamo by 1.
Burnaby over ccb
fvrd taking delta, fvrd should have there players its a home game.
Sparta vs twu should be another close game i think the twu will take it.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday the 13th Knights defeated 4-1 by the brown boogie men and casper. Good physical game knights played well took an early lead but temple didnt let up.
Finally we got some chatter in here, with Kyzer and Dark Knight. Now we gotta get mjy9 and tbl on the board to make things interesting again.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna be a couple great games today, good matchup to see where we're at vs. CMF today.. We'll be short numbers with one of our strikers getting sent off last week along with a couple guys away for work.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spirited game Rzrbks 1-0 over CMF - expected a little more from them, they had 10 guys up until 5 mins before kickoff. Both teams had chances. Much better game from us this week. Keepin it going for TWU next week, Friday Night Lights

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1-0 Celtic

Classic Dynamo vs Celtic match with lots of chances squandered going both ways. Ref was an absolute shocker and made horrific calls both ways. He waved a penalty off for celtic but then told their player that if he makes tackles like that he'll be booked (WTF). However his poor game didn't make or brake the match. Having last week off was really tough coming in against a Dynamo team who look mid season fit, but the boys did great today and the match could have went either way. Dynamo got the winner with about 7 to go on a great individual effort and a first class finish from about 15 yards out top corner near side. I see a top 3 finish for them no questions that's for sure. Tough luck today looking forward to the rematch but onto Fraser Valley next weekend. Nice work mjy9 on the 3pts as well.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beauty finish by dynamo left back after undressing 3 guys. Each team hit a couple bars just before. Expect to see them at the top like cascade said. We need to work out some small things to be up there.

What's up with bby? Hope they are still in the league second half. Like to make them pay for the forfeit.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0