Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs North Coquitlam
Razorbacks vs Delta Titans TIE
Dynamo
vs Vault
Pomo vs Milan
Surrey United vs Sparta
Aldergrove vs Black Knights TIE

Celtic vs North Coquitlam, NC lucked out with with a tie in the last meeting, with Celtic missing numerous sitters. Hopefully we can finish this weekend and get back on track with a W. Expecting a tough game though as NC has brought in some more guys.
Razorbacks starting to get into a positive groove, same with Delta, I expect a 2-2 tie
Dynamo over Vault 2-1. Havent seen both teams yet this year myself, but played against the strong Dynamo team of last year, should be a great game.
Pomo far to strong for Milan, their speed will be a big challenge for Milan. 3-1 Pomo
Sparta to cruise over surrey 4-0
Aldergrove vs Knights, Knights been playing very well lately, with a full squad, should be a good game vs Aldergrove 2-2.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs North Coquitlam. Celtic with a win. Will win by a few no problem
Razorbacks vs Delta. Razorbacks with a win. Will be close but with razorbacks playing well, they will take that match
Dynamo vs Vault. Dynamo with win. Will win by one goal. MOTW with this game. Two strong teams going head to head. Will be a great one to watch
PMO vs Milan. PMO with a win.
Surrey vs Sparta. Sparta with a win. Wont have any problems
Aldergrove vs Black Knights. Aldergrove with a win. Will also be a close one and a good game to watch

Very tight race to place in the top 4. The best team and the team to beat is still Langley Sparta. Great team!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You bastard stealing my thunder :p
For sure looking forward to playing Langley this weekend, last game we only were 1-0 till the 90 th and they were bringing tons of pressure ! Hopefully not completely pouring rain for everyone's games this weekend

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
You bastard stealing my thunder :p
For sure looking forward to playing Langley this weekend, last game we only were 1-0 till the 90 th and they were bringing tons of pressure ! Hopefully not completely pouring rain for everyone's games this weekend
Agree, wearing kangaroo leather boots religiously, I don't like how water logged they get. Don't mind getting wet myself though.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was so upset cascade beat me to the punch I didnt even make my picks!!!!!
Celtic vs North Coquitlam: Celtic in good form and playing for the top spots need the win
Razorbacks vs Delta Titans: Going to go with Razorbacks for the win, the 3 goals they scored against us all through scrappy, they can pull out some weird stuff with their hard work rate
Dynamo vs Vault:
Pomo vs Milan: I smell an ass kicking a comin, 5-1 win
Surrey United vs Sparta: You all remember the movie 300? This will be where Leonidas is kicking that silly persian into the hole and flexing his muscles (then returning to slay his hot wife), but in a soccer way for this game. So ya Sparta with an ass kicking 7-0, but minus the hot wives cause Zidanefan prefers blow-ups :p
Aldergrove vs Black Knights TIE: Going to go with alergrove who want to keep a top position and pulling out a tough win 3-1

Looks like its Sunny/ Cloudy for the weekend gents, good weekend for footie! "May the odds be in your favour"

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans in tough this weekend I'm out after being hip-checked in the air going for a headed and landing on my hip against alderhole thanks to #11 .. And 2 other starters not gana make it either

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3-0 North Coquitlam.

They had 10 men but played quite well. They played better than us for the first 30 and then we scored 2 in the last 15. 2-0 at half. We scored another one mind way through the second. They had a couple chances but only 1 dangerous one. Again we missed countless chances it could easily have been 8-10 nothing. Frustrating afternoon but the 3 points are what counts and the beers were cold. Onto next week vs Surrey.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3 Vault 1
Great team performance from us. We controlled possession, limited their counter. They scored a pk in the last minute.good holiday season win and the beers were that much better afterwards.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 1 - Razorbacks 1

Depleted lineup, but we did a pretty good job shutting them down. Lots of back and forth, though we had the majority of the attack, just couldn't finish anything off. Our keeper made a big save right at the end of the half to keep it 0-0, then we went ahead early in the 2nd half. Their keeper made a couple of nice saves to keep the game close, then they tied it up after a miscommunication between our keeper and back line. I think we all felt like we should've had this one, but I guess a point isn't too bad given the circumstances.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2-Milan 4
First 25 minutes PMO dominated, the rest of the entire game Milan played much better and 100% deserved the win. If it wasn't for PMO's goalie who made some clutch saves, it could have been 6-2 Milan. PMO are playing terrible and are going DOWNHILL!!! Playing like a bunch of rookies!! If they keep playing like shite, they will not make the top 4, and 4 teams that are playing well and deserve it, will make playoffs. And if they luckily do make top 4 playing like shite, they will get destroyed in playoffs. Rightfully so. Coaching for PMO is weak as well. When the boys are down 3-2 with ten to go. It is NOT a good time to play guys from the bench. PMO like any other descent team are here to win. The weak players should sit when the game is that close. Truly embarrassing game. I am a PMO supporter and have stood up for the team when everybody has bashed them since I've joined TTP and have talked highly about them. But what I've said is the truth and PMO need to remember how to play soccer

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We weren't trashing the Titans, I just observed over 3 or 4 games how their coach is. He swears and yells at the ref, and then his players do, and then the fans do. It's disgraceful. It all starts with the coach - and that's why some of the kids on the team have the attitudes they do. Also, it's why they have the reputation they do.
Props to you, Kisses, for being open and honest. I personally wish they had a real coach....

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
ZidaneFan i am being completely honest, its up to you gentlemen if u want to believe me or not. I dont really care what u say about the coach because im not his biggest fan. But to call the players of PMO disgraceful, I highly disagree with you. Like i said there are 2 players that talk shite and open their mouths. The rest of the team (15 others) are good, young, successful men who want to win and get better. Its a bit harsh

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a bit harsh to call entire team disgraceful because of 2 players. PMO are a highly talented team that are playing like shite right now and are not playing as a unit and not giving 110%. If they do decide to play they are a team to watch out for. What will they do next week? Step up or continue to play poorly. We will see

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 1 nil win over black Knights. Other the 6 corners they had in a row we dominated the game In terms of possession and scoring chances. Couldn't find the back of the net tho which has been our problem all year. Sparta next week should be a good one to end off 2014 . How'd Surrey knock 3 past u guys zidane ?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe you! And I also agree with you, that it is wrong of me to say that about them if it is only 2-3 players doing it. However, i dont know that! We in the league don't see them week to week like you do, we only see them twice per year, so we make our opinions based on what we see and hear - and what we see and hear is a team who swears at refs, parents who swear at refs, and a coach who does the same. I see players getting red cards because of their mouths. So the reputation is set by the coach and 2-3 other players, and unfortunately the rest suffer because of it. See what a few bad attitudes can do? No wonder Balotelli jumps from team to team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0