Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 14 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 4-1 celtic. Both teams missing guys but it was 1-1 until the 75th when sparta went up 2-1 and we hit a wall and they kept pushing and potted 2 in the final 8 minutes. The game was close for the most part with sparta having the better of the possession. Game was clean but hard fought, thought the ref was solid through out. We had a few chances that we didn't finish but the outcome was fair. Personally I don't think the score reflected the match but certainly don't deny Sparta was the better team. Spartas Center back was full of quality tonight played as well as #9 up front. Good group and deserving of top spot. Glad the rain held off so we could enjoy a few beers.
Ref made some questionable calls, including the passback call. The final penalty was close, but he definitely missed a penalty about 5 mins before that when our winger got taken out. To be honest though, Cascade, if it wasn't for your goalie then this was a 6-1 or 7-1 game. We shouldve been up 2 or 3 at half, but he was standing in the way. Your keeper was absolutely outstanding and player of the match without a doubt.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4 Milan 2
2-0 at half. Second half 2-1, 3-1,4-1 then they got one late.
Wade their most dangerous threat and a guy on their back line who scored the other goal.

Early in the second I slidetackled one of their players, knocked the ball away from him and the ref allows the play to carry on. I get up and chase the lose ball and out of the corner of eye I see one of their guys coming hard. The goof two-foot lunges, studs up knee height. Because I see him at the last second I jumped but he still give me a stud tattoo on my calf.

I am not looking to chirp. My tackle may have been called a foul by some refs and might have even been a yellow by others. But I wasn't trying to injury the guy and it was far from reckless. But it is more than sad to see anyone in div.2 men's rec soccer intentionally try to break legs/knees.

I got a family and I believe most of us are just come out for exercise and pints. I understand heated moments and hard challenges but that was something else.

A melee ensued but no punches thrown. I never got a card and this guy only got a yellow!

Goons will be goons but that shite crosses the line. Sad and shameful!

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same thing in youth soccer game today but from behind - no foul let alone a booking. Quality of reffing in this province is at epidemic proportions.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 3- razorbacks 3: ughh not our best performance. With both our two centre backs out (red card and family dinner) our defense was two fill ins. They got the first off a great passing play about 15 in, then I slotted home one about 5 minutes later. First half finished 3-2 with their 2nd two goals coming off deflection / scrappy in the box play. Our 3rd came from a free kick. Not a great performance but they played strong as usual. On to Langley for a great match up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0