Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 14 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, with the snow cover and frozen ground who knows, hope to get a game in this weekend. Our turf has been cleared of snow but the ground is frozen which usually means they won't let us play.
Congrats to hauser being near the top of div 2 golden boot.... Ur still a grumpy dick though

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forecast is looking good for games this weekend. Supposed to warm up at least a few degrees

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately Hauser is done for the season ... Went in for surgery on Friday to repair a partially torn achilies. He was have a really good season for us.

On a field note all north delta fields remain closed until further notice

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately Hauser is done for the season ... Went in for surgery on Friday to repair a partially torn achilies. He was have a really good season for us.

On a field note all north delta fields remain closed until further notice
My regards to hauser, shame to see anyone go down to long term injury especially in men's rec footy

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like 7+ and rain for the rest of the week with clouds, so looks like we shall play this weekend!!! Yipeeee

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Coquitlam vs Pomo Titans
Knights
vs Surrey United
Delta Titans vs Aldergrove
Sparta vs Celtic
Milan vs Dynamo
Vault
vs Razorbacks TIE

Titans to scrape by north coquitlam with a tight knit 4-0 win
Knights over Surrey 3-1, Knights getting players back show they can play with top teams as the result vs Sparta showed.
Aldergrove over Delta 2-0, Delta missing their leading scorer out with an unfortunate injury.
Sparta vs Celtic, 5-0 win for sparta first time around, heard we were outplayed but they scored 3 in the final 10 with 2 unlucky goals. Celtic the underdogs going in, but we will make it a closer game this time around.
Dynamo over Milan 2-1
Vault and the Razorbacks should be a close match especially if the backs can get their two central D's there at the same time. Lots of skill and pace with that team, just have to gel it together again.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gna be good game va delta on the road at 8 pm on Saturday night ... I hope they didn't willingly take this home time . It sucks. Oh well. If it makes Ya feel any better we don't have our leading scorer either. Tight defensive match most likely

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is a really crappy home time. We're actually supposed to be at 6 pm but all our games have been bumped to 8pm because prem team wanted it or double booked it. So now were stuck with 8 .. But hey it's better then 9

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
And we dont play defense haha we just try to score more then the other team .. Works sometimes other times not so much

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last minute picks

North Coquitlam vs Pomo Titans: lets go with a good ole 6-0 thrashing
Knights vs Surrey United: Im gunna go against the grain cause i like the guys at Surrey, 2-1 for the Surrey boys who fight hard for a W
Delta Titans vs Aldergrove: Going to be 3-1 win for lady I'm guessing, just going off maybe some missing players for delta so i read?
Sparta vs Celtic: OOOOO good match, Zidane I think if nice Im gunna come watch amigo, hope to see two great squads battle it out! Ill bring the palm bays this time, gunna go 3-1 sparta!
Milan vs Dynamo: Gotta say Dynamo who look constant all year long, keep them winning!
Vault vs Razorbacks : I know our squad is staying hungry for wins, and we want the top 4! Put us up for some goals!!!!

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
If two teams are tied for 1st at end of season is it decided by goal differential?, or head to head in the two games played?.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If two teams are tied for 1st at end of season is it decided by goal differential?, or head to head in the two games played?.
Head to head or else it becomes a game of who can score the most against the bottom feeders and then you'll have teams trying hard to put in 10+... And probably have more injuries too...

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 PMO - 0 north coquitlam
Should of been a lot more than 2 goals but it is what it is. PMO far too much for coquitlam. Coquitlam never gave up but they are not a div 2 team. They have a couple div 2 players but should be in div 3. Would do a lot better. 3 div 3 call ups for PMO. Hurting with injuries right now. Clean overall game. A callup for coquitlam had a nasty foul, played a lil dirty. Maybe trying to spark the boys up.
Didnt have any time this week for predictions but MOTW razorbacks vs vault. Good luck gentlemen will be good match

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night team christmas party, Milan easy win?
Thx for the great gift Oz

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 4-1 celtic. Both teams missing guys but it was 1-1 until the 75th when sparta went up 2-1 and we hit a wall and they kept pushing and potted 2 in the final 8 minutes. The game was close for the most part with sparta having the better of the possession. Game was clean but hard fought, thought the ref was solid through out. We had a few chances that we didn't finish but the outcome was fair. Personally I don't think the score reflected the match but certainly don't deny Sparta was the better team. Spartas Center back was full of quality tonight played as well as #9 up front. Good group and deserving of top spot. Glad the rain held off so we could enjoy a few beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0