Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 13, Getting damn cold....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some big games this weekend for sure!
Knights vs Celtic: Im going to stay safe in this Derby battle and say 2-2 draw. Impressive win by Knights raise the confidence for them. Should be a good Derby match
Dynamo vs Titans: MOTW #1. Im going to say Langley wins 2-1, they are playing well and with a recent loss for Titans lets stay with Langley for an upset!
Razorbacks vs Milan: Lets go with an upset for Razorbacks winning 3-1 over Milan. I thought they were a superior squad compared to an older Milan team.
Red Devils vs Vault : MOTW #2. I know the last time we played them it came down to 80th minute and we want some revenge!
Surrey vs Titans: Im going to go with Surrey for the win, if they play strong at their home pitch. Both decent squads.
Sparta vs North Coquitlam:Sparta coming back with some frustrations and taking it out on coquitlam on their home turf, 4-0 win for Sparta!
Good luck everyone!!!!

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs moody motw for sure. Hoping for a tie for our sake.

Our game vs vault will be a tight one. Their solid defensively.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea4life and cascade you guys have pretty much nailed the predictions, strong picks.
Knights vs Celtic. Gonna be a very close match i think. Will end up in a tie.
PMO vs Dynamo. Agree with MOTW. Gonna be an intense game. Both teams need a win. PMO with a win, by one goal
Razorbacks vs Milan. If razorbacks play like last week they will dominate. Razorbacks with a win. Will also be a close game.
Red devils vs Vault. Two very even teams going head to head. Vault with a win. Will be good match to watch as well
Surrey vs Titans. Titans with a win.
Sparta vs North coquitlam. Sparta with a win. Most likely easy victory
There are gonna be some really good games this weekend. This is a stacked week. I am excited to see what happens

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kisses are you one of the young pmo phenom call-ups?
Hey the white stuff that comes out the end is not organic tooth paste bro.(ttp)
Anyway will you attend the game this weekend as long as it is not freezed out?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kisses are you one of the young pmo phenom call-ups?
Hey the white stuff that comes out the end is not organic tooth paste bro.(ttp)
Anyway will you attend the game this weekend as long as it is not freezed out?

One of those guys that wear leatards and gloves??!!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
all fields closed today. Sunday games will be looked at tomorrow at coaches discretion. Happy Snow Day gents, enjoy the pub

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
God give me a winning lottery ticket, and I will build the first turf field in Langley with a retractable roof. #damnsnow. All will be welcome but Shepard kisses I want a background check first and jimmy jones has to pay an admission fee

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
God give me a winning lottery ticket, and I will build the first turf field in Langley with a retractable roof. #damnsnow. All will be welcome but Shepard kisses I want a background check first and jimmy jones has to pay an admission fee
I'll just add it on to your match fees :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0