Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] The Saudi Connection Boils Over

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now Robert is begging for more but wait ? What’s going on why there is a reverse in tone , The Freedmans want to pay and the sponsor is resisting , this is the beginning of the problem , more explanation after reading this message

Attachments

• C9E6F512-D337-4AE6-AD9D-182749780533.jpeg
    C9E6F512-D337-4AE6-AD9D-182749780533.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 161
Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
The truth is who the freedman call ( sponsor ) discovered that those players seeking incentives in premier are different breed from those in lower divisions

on lower divisions when he used to help a player , they were appreciative and loyal and not manipulative who go to the ones who pay more , this culture we all know who is the source for in premier , if you like those kind of stories , I have a big file on the origin of this culture in premier and all the 3 teams responsible for it with good evidence , but let’s finish this

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
A huge wake up call came after 2 super stars skipped the last provincial call with Rinos prem team to later find that the OPPONENT team paid them to do so . This shock made the sponsor who spent generously over 3 seasons stop and refuse to do more

The sponsor wanted to start a new approach instead of keeping to compete with the 3 other teams that started this . He told the Freedmans that those drama queens who come seeking help they don’t need are not worth it and it’s better to invest in real asset that help the club and the players ( Actually ) not temporarily

this started a real transformation process where the sponsor started to hire professional coaches and managers , hire pro media companies to film and broadcast games live , have partnership with big companies for jerseys etc, get the best equipment for training , do players portfolio , help players connect with universities and pro teams

it took one year to change the culture where the Tigers managers stepped actually to an executive role , the players started to come with no offers , they started to leave the rich club that pays them 200-300 per game ( evidence available for another talk).

instead of this making the Freedmans happy , another feature appeared , greed and jealousy . The new breed of players were the kind that is loyal and appreciative but not those who they don’t see in practice , but to the actual manger who spends hundred of dollars on media live broadcast and coaching for them . The players laughed behind Robert Freedmans back when he stood after the games they easily won saying he is ( president ) of the club. They had no respect for him . They knew he was showing off as he feels he was not appreciated

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
One full year of truly professional work by the Tigers management, no poaching , no incentives , the team became of a semi pro standards with very respectful and top level players
Seems that the formula that the Tigers manager looked for all his life was finally achieved

for all those years even with the help of the old Tigers management , Robert Freedman kept lying about why their names was not ever on the VMSL website , he always said he is protecting them as many teams in premier are after them. This lie was not viable in 2019 after the major transformation and the improved standards . The Tigers managers asked to add their name and Robert Finally revealed his true face and said he will never add them to “ his club”

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tigers left but this time with the players who really were appreciative to all the professional work , players who were not similar to the breed that fills many premier teams . The Freedmans are stuck , suddenly no good players , no funds to continue doing media , hire world class coaches like in 2019 when the team finally won the league

they had no other option except to partner with the original European coach who left the team to Africa a year before the conflict and told the team he is not coming back and when the team hired another World Cup player to coach , he came back and his ego was hurt when the team told him they committed to another coach , this is the coach that agreed to work again with the Freedmans with 2 agendas (1) revenge from the Tigers who did not let him come back 2) going back to his old style to play his 14-15 yo in premier

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is a story of a club that took advantage of another club , did all the things they fought in the past and when the other club corrected its path and became an effective asset to the soccer scene , they felt jealous and greedy and kicked them out from their spot

many of this information and message where taken with the permission of Dr Mohammed who unfortunately stepped down and is going to BC soccer with all the evidence

we are not defending him , may be what he did in 2016-2018 under the manipulation of the Freedmans was wrong with the standards of amateur soccer but what he did with players in the lower divisions and in the last 2 years was nothing but Noble . Dr Mohammed searched all his life for this equation that he finally found 2 years ago , how to use money in amateur soccer to produce a pro like quality soccer, environment and behavior. When he finally did , people who did not really share that passion or goal decided to steal his work

may be the approach he did last 2 years was the one we was supposed to do always , but what makes him great in our view is that despite mistakes , he finally found the path to create great product , great players and almost professional environment

it’s unfortunate that the Freedmans were the partners he chose , may be a guy like him could have achieved this equation earlier if he worked with teams like Pegasus , Norvan , Westvan and Croatia

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick question:

BFF wallpaper on an adult phone? I dunno man...
Are you questioning the pictures from the messages ? Sure , you are right , this is an era that people can fake things but simply if you are a team official who you think got affected by this , you can ask BC soccer to re-open the case they opened 2 years ago and Dr Mohammed is willing to cooperate , you could message him directly on Facebook or Instagram and he is willing to testify with his original phones at BC soccer

the invitation is for any team who feels affected by this , time to make things right for everyone.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a story that could have ended differently , both the Freedmans and Dr Mohammed did many mistakes for 3 years but the path was corrected and their greed and jealousy and theft of all the efforts that was made in the transformational process hurt a lot and could not be tolerated by us

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want my 30 minutes back. All this to win some games in an "Amateur" soccer league. I think an eyebrow twitched up at the mention of tuition, but then, that's maybe in line w/ 300 per match.

Whatever.

I don't entirely get the point of all this, either.
Transit passes. Pfffft. Call me when you have a team bus eh @ghouse

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza , i am glad you liked the last comment
Enjoy more till you have to talk in BC soccer

Attachments

• FEB8FD63-83FB-4156-A3AB-CA1EBDD138B0.jpeg
    FEB8FD63-83FB-4156-A3AB-CA1EBDD138B0.jpeg
    632 KB · Views: 115
  • 0B37747A-56C3-45EB-B795-06C34493080E.jpeg
    0B37747A-56C3-45EB-B795-06C34493080E.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 116

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to ask...is this not more of an issue of, "Don't hate the player, hate the game" sort of situation?

None of this is new. In the VMSL, it's been commonplace forever. It's essentially been, for a while, an unofficial semi-pro league. I've been on both sides of the argument myself...I've said, "So what?", but then when I saw teams like the aforementioned poaching players from my former club, not long after that club went to the final seconds of winning a Provincial title, only to give up a goal to a player that was allegedly on the take. Then I got up in arms...but the reality is, the FVSL have "allegedly" been guilty of the same issues. @akslop brings up the old ACBC squad. There was the infamous Poco FC Squad (who surely took measures after being unable to do better than a good Langley squad that was absolutely squeaky clean, but I digress).

After Langley went to that final, right after Aldergrove, VMSL squads (to remain unnamed) came poaching those teams, and yeah, some went.

Personally, I'd simply like to remove the veil. Accept that the level of play dictates a level of semi professionalism, and let it rip.

Crazy talk? Tell me I'm wrong.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to ask...is this not more of an issue of, "Don't hate the player, hate the game" sort of situation?

None of this is new. In the VMSL, it's been commonplace forever. It's essentially been, for a while, an unofficial semi-pro league. I've been on both sides of the argument myself...I've said, "So what?", but then when I saw teams like the aforementioned poaching players from my former club, not long after that club went to the final seconds of winning a Provincial title, only to give up a goal to a player that was allegedly on the take. Then I got up in arms...but the reality is, the FVSL have "allegedly" been guilty of the same issues. @akslop brings up the old ACBC squad. There was the infamous Poco FC Squad (who surely took measures after being unable to do better than a good Langley squad that was absolutely squeaky clean, but I digress).

After Langley went to that final, right after Aldergrove, VMSL squads (to remain unnamed) came poaching those teams, and yeah, some went.

Personally, I'd simply like to remove the veil. Accept that the level of play dictates a level of semi professionalism, and let it rip.

Crazy talk? Tell me I'm wrong.

you’re wrong.

I have no idea if you are or not, I’ve just been waiting to say that.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0