Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully we can give them a game, although we will be lucky to have a full squad and may have to borrow players from our O 35's. We have been very depleted with absences and injuries to start this season.
Beware their long-haired midget playmaker, who seems to be escaping sanction for playing while suspended last week. He scored at least three of their goals against UBC and Temple. He'll probably be back to #10 after playing as #15 last week.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beware their long-haired midget playmaker, who seems to be escaping sanction for playing while suspended last week. He scored at least three of their goals against UBC and Temple. He'll probably be back to #10 after playing as #15 last week.

What height is a midget ? Is he Roberto Baggio or Lionel Messi size ?

Grunt

Oct 3, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for 2B this week

Bombastic vs Yaletown - tie 2-2
Meraloma vs MYB 0-4
Temple vs IFC Polonia 1-2
PCOV vs LMU 2-1
Norwest vs UBC 1-3

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please stop hyping this guy up. He is a decent player but no better than any other good player in the league.
He's superhuman- like Messi, Maradona, Zidane, Usain Bolt, the Incredible Hulk, and Susan Boyle all rolled up into one small irritating package.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Should be interesting to see what name he plays under this week. Would have been nice to see one of the guys from the game against Temple who could identify him and knew what name he played under last week to see if he is playing under the same name as last week or if he is back to the suspended card. He is quite easy to pick out shortest player in their midfield, long hair that may be tied up, plays a free roaming role in the midfield. I can't be bothered to lok back but someone posted photos of him here in the forum so I am sure a Meralomas player could identify him after the game and what name and number he wore from the team sheet.

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be interesting to see what name he plays under this week. Would have been nice to see one of the guys from the game against Temple who could identify him and knew what name he played under last week to see if he is playing under the same name as last week or if he is back to the suspended card. He is quite easy to pick out shortest player in their midfield, long hair that may be tied up, plays a free roaming role in the midfield. I can't be bothered to lok back but someone posted photos of him here in the forum so I am sure a Meralomas player could identify him after the game and what name and number he wore from the team sheet.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 5. MYB 1. The guy you re talking about on MYB played as #25 today
Wow. Well done Lomas. 2B is officially wide open.
Bombastic 2-0 Yaletown. Good clean match, and good to get the old friendly rivalry going again. Referee was decent except for one atrocious offside call when our backs shanked the ball to a Bombastic striker who would've been through on a breakaway. We did well in the first half, and missed a few breakaways, but Bombastic went ahead on a nice free kick right before the half. In the second half our passing game well and truly went to hell, and we were only able to muster a couple of well-saved long-range efforts and a header off the post. Bombastic were well-organized and fought hard as usual. Good game, and I'm looking forward to the rematch.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As 025 stated 5-1 Lomas.

Yeah he played as #25 today and while he was quite skilled he didn't really impress too much. The team and player seem to be overhyped for sure unless they were missing a lot of players.

As for the game we went into it missing 10 players 6 of whom are starters and we really expected a tough game. We were up two nil about 10-15 in. They pushed for the last half of the second half and had a chance to get one back but missed a PK.

We also missed a PK early in the second, but responded thereafter with 3 quick goals. They finally got on the board with about 10 left in the game off of another PK.

I can see how they would be very dangerous on turf as they have the ability to move the ball very well and are quite skilled. The poster a few days ago was spot on in predicting that they would have a tough game on the grass pitches.

The amount of leggings and sweat pants was comical. I'm not sure how they will be able to survive the colder, wetter games as the season progresses.

No2

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GFC Lions 1 Cobras 0

It was a good bounce back win for us after a poor showing last week against the Fury. Our group appears to be wide open as well, Cobras having beaten Wickham last week by the same score. Quote of the game was from their #24. After the ref told him to calm down he said, "I'm going off soon anyway and I just want to rough some guys up first." That earned him a yellow. The goal was an own goal off an attempted clearance. Nice diving header into the bottom corner of the net.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 5. MYB 1. The guy you re talking about on MYB played as #25 today

The result makes abosulte sense. I thiink this team is not a real VMSL team. They have skill coming out their ass but it is apparent they are not playing the same team game in game out. That being said I think they are making a mokery of the VMSL. They are fielding a premier team one game and bullshit the next. I really hope the points balance out.....

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions for 2C
Royals 1 - 1 Cobra
royals 0 - 3 green devils
PGR - Fury...no comment
GFC 2 - 3 DPR
Wickham 1 - 1 HNK...that would be great. thanks haha

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSA Royals FC 2 Cobras 0
We still haven't found our stride, but it was obvious this was a team coming up a division. Their only strategy was to put long balls behind the D and have their strikers run after it. We were missing 5 starters (including myself) but still managed to pull out the win. Our forward is hot this season and scored both goals - one a header that may have could have been stopped by a better keeper, and the second was an unstoppable beauty top corner. On to next week.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR 1-1 Burnaby Fury...Their goal was at least 2 metres offside, we didn't play our top game, end of story. Happy Thanksgiving all.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR 1-1 Burnaby Fury...Their goal was at least 2 metres offside, we didn't play our top game, end of story. Happy Thanksgiving all.

Were you there? I came up before kickoff from the north field to see who was up top and machel told me you weren't there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0