Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Div 2 Cup Results and Banter 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Div 2 Cup Results and Banter

Deuce said:
Royal United is up for promotion. PGU is up to nothin....... 8th place matter a fact....PGU is hungary ,but if Royal United is the real deal they will not lose.

No pk's RUFC will win!!!

I dont know but maybe Shaheen.
:D :D :D

Deucy.

Signmaster 4 RUFC 1
Now you have some explaining to do after that.

As for PGU - Royal. All Royal in the first, 1st goal at 25th, off a rebound from our keep. At the 47th, Royals 2nd was a long ball that caught our keep off guard. Royal then took there foot off the pedal or started to tire a little resulting in all PGU from then on with a cross bar, and a couple nice saves. Our first about the 75th off a cross and a open net header, but couldn't find the second. Royal did what the rest couldn't, find that second goal.

I believe Royal was probably the best team yet, perhaps with a little more depth they could compete in div. 1. Congrats to them.

Congrats to PGU for an outstanding playoff effort, stuffing alot of shoes into into the critics mouths. Davey

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

keane16 said:
Hummer!

Sorry, mate, was in a grumpy mood that day............

Keane16, no worries....I'm just glad we can laugh it off and have fun with it. :D :D

-Hummer

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nk 2 - 0 Shaheen

0-0 until about the 65-70 minute mark, then we doubled our score with about 10 left. The MVP was the ref. I think he refs premier usually, because I've never seen him before. When ever the ball went out of bounds, he was seriously two yards from it at all times. Best conditioned athlete on the field, and called a great game. You don't hear this praise for a referee much in a div. 2 thread. Anyway, solid team defense by NK. Looking forward to the semis!

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shahen vs NK 0-2 ......Thank you gurps for your prediction and by the way you did not piss all over PGU you were shite on to the semis and see my old friend bandcamp ......cheers every one ..watcher will tell you guys more as soon as he gets better

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

davey_bc said:
Signmaster 4 RUFC 1
Now you have some explaining to do after that.
Davey_bc,
You must luv this... I dont blame you... The fact of the matter is that R.U.F.C. B team had 4 mental lapses.

My congrats goes to Signmaster. They played well and put their chances away.

Defensively (as a unit or 10 men) we played like shite... We made mistakes we have never made all year... Give a good team four chances and they will score as they did...
We did the best we could too control the play but could only finish once.

Signmaster are very fit and are very defensively sound..
Congrats too Signmaster as they were the better team today....

Signmaster good luck in the semifinals agianst Royal United..

Smallsy , Jinky and Walker,
Good too see you guys on the sidelines. I appreciate you supporting the B team... Thankyouverymuchyboys.. Thanks for comin out....!!!!!!!!! I wish you stayed around for a pint...Wellllll Walker stayed for four..
Normally Smallsy would stay for 3 or 4 but he must watching his waistline....
Wish I and the team could of put of a better showing on for ya.. sorry boys.

Rennee,,
Nice job mate..... You did a great job. Hope you had fun, looked like you did.. For once it is nice too see that Div 2 had quality refereeing....
Thanks Rennee...

YourbudddyDeucy. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

mackers said:
PG U vs. Royal - after watching Royal play tonight I can't imagine PG U continuing their run but hope they will.
Signmaster vs. RUFC B -
Shaheen vs. NK Hrvat - it looks like the NK train is for real, I believe they will keep rolling.
Belmont vs. Kosova - something tells me Belmont will win this, I don't know what it is but it's something
Cheers, mackers.

Good luck too the semifinalists:
Royal vs Signmaster
Belmont vs Nk Hrvat.

Cheers Deucy :D :D :D

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree, Hummer, no hard feelings.........

By the way, Rikashay, co-ed! (You're a dark horse.....!)

CheShouldHeBeWhite

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

CheShouldHeBeWhite said:
PGU vs. Royal - Much respect for any team that can beat Bingers, but I'm thinking it was a fluke
Signmaster vs. RUFC - Masters of two of the least challenging divisions -- I'll choose Signmaster since they have such an interesting name
Shaheen vs. NK Hrvat - 'Cup NK', not to be confused with the enigmatic 'League NK', will continue toward the semis after a high-scoring, well-played match
Belmont vs. Kosova - Kosova will play harder, faster... and lose
Hey, and so it went. I suppose 2-0 isn't exactly high-scoring, but in reality the aggregate result was 5-3... spot on!

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bandcamp said:
Semis set for Saturday at 1pm and 3pm. WHERE DID ALL THE CAT TEAMS GO?

WE (RUFC B) went home.
Good luck Bandcamp in your hunt to the finals.

Deucy :) :cool:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Deuce - should be a fun showdown against the Train as they are rolling.

Signmaster is very good at making the most of ther chances and lets in very few goals as I guess you just experienced on the weekend. They don't look too pretty but they get it done. They also have a GREAT post game set-up which we are sure to witness as we play right after their semi on Saturday :)

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bandcamp said:
Thanks Deuce - should be a fun showdown against the Train as they are rolling.

Signmaster is very good at making the most of ther chances and lets in very few goals as I guess you just experienced on the weekend. They don't look too pretty but they get it done. They also have a GREAT post game set-up which we are sure to witness as we play right after their semi on Saturday :)

If you give Sign an inch they will take a mile.. They are very good and finishing. The first goal was 70 yard punt from the goalie, the ball dropped and our sweeper tried too clear but it deflected into the net..
From there its just the dominoo effect... 4 nil at half is devastating...
We came back in the second half had most of the play for moments and could only get one.
Your right they dont look pretty.. They mark up tight and run all day..
When they moved the ball forward I felt they didnt work it forward.. They just hoofed into space and then they pounce with pressure....Seem too work.

Royal vs Sign will be interesting...
Now those two teams have too play twice...
Deucy :mad:

Gurps, good too seeya mate..

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Duece,

Unlucky yesterday.

I thought the first goal they scored was offside.

You guys seemed to control most of the play, but the few chances that Signmaster got, they finished. The score certainly does not indicate the way the game went.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We came back in the second half had most of the play for moments
Did they win the toss and take the ball in the first half?

:D

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gurps said:
the few chances that Signmaster got, they finished. The score certainly does not indicate the way the game went.
Our 2nd game vs Signmaster had some close parellels to your game it seems. We went up 1-nil and had two posts to half and then we saw 4 goals go in our net. some earned, some lucky. We then hit 2-3 more posts to close out the game.... I know how you feel...

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gurps said:
Duece,

Unlucky yesterday.

I thought the first goal they scored was offside.

You guys seemed to control most of the play, but the few chances that Signmaster got, they finished. The score certainly does not indicate the way the game went.

We seem too have most of the play... But it doesnt matter if you cant score.
I feel it was our mistakes that gave them their chances. and that sucks. We have never had a half like that.. We have not let more then 2 goals in one game until yesterday. I dont think the score indicated the way the game went either... We had too goo to three backs and push in the second half. So that was different.
One of those games you just wish the lights went out...

Regs,

They did the take the ball .. you funny guy.... before they came back they hit the net four times.

Cheers Deucy. :p :p :p

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

On to next week then.

Belmont 2 - 1 NK Train derailed!!
Royal - Signmaster......PICK EM. So I pick Royal.

Belmont to win the CUP!!!

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bonefish said:
Our 2nd game vs Signmaster had some close parellels to your game it seems. We went up 1-nil and had two posts to half and then we saw 4 goals go in our net. some earned, some lucky. We then hit 2-3 more posts to close out the game.... I know how you feel...

Bonefish,
I thought you guys played well against Royal.

I cant believe how quick Sign can get their goals...
They are beatable if you stop the hoof and dont let them get behind your backline.... but if you do your done.

Deucy :D

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Georgie's Best said:
On to next week then.

Belmont 2 - 1 NK Train derailed!!
Royal - Signmaster......PICK EM. So I pick Royal.

Belmont to win the CUP!!!

HERE WE GOO AGAIN!!!!!!
belmont to win what???... okay anything is possible..... but........

Signmaster vs Royal : Royal moves the ball better... But they get tired in the second half... Signmaster in the late stages... 2-1.

I dont know anything about Nk but even if they are on a roll they have lost 9 times this year.. Belmont will win. It will be tight, maybe overtime.

WhoeverwinstheRoyalSignmastergamewillwintheCUP.. :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0