Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1A] Results, Banter & Predictions December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Peg can catch up, I think they will have the best chance of beating the Hurricanes. They have been really strong as of late.

srbijaneagle

Oct 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
biggest whiners: akal fc, still thinkin about the game last friday and it sounded like a bunch of ppl gettin raped whenever one of theyre players got touched by their sideline and would make the best ref ever(sarcasim) give out ridiculous yellows and reds.

HAPPY GILMOUR

Aug 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im pretty sure anyone who was watching that game an knows anything about soccer would tell u that rino was the better team an shoulda scored atleast 5 or even 6 an the white eagles shouldnt have score there 2nd an 3rd goals just bad goal keeping

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im pretty sure anyone who was watching that game an knows anything about soccer would tell u that rino was the better team an shoulda scored atleast 5 or even 6 an the white eagles shouldnt have score there 2nd an 3rd goals just bad goal keeping

sorry but at the end of the day you can find the white eagles in first place while rino still have to play akal, primo and pegasus. it will be a very exciting finish to the season though with a few bigs game still to be played hopefully no more are cancelled.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Gilmore, you must be smoking too much of that bad stuff :)

The game was close, but Serbian team always seemed to be in control of the game. Even the chances that Weside created was more of poor defending than Westside actually creating chances.

Serbian team seems to play in spurts. 20 min or so they would play very well, and then the next 20 they would stop. When they do play, they look very good.

Westside on the other hand, is not as good as I thought they would be. They have few good payers, espicially #7 forward who is very quick and skilled. Is he a new player on ths team? Defence was not as strong today as in their previous games.

I still think Peg is the best team in this division. Watced them against Akal (4:0 in the first 15), and there will be some good games when they play against these two teams.

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
robino said it rihgt for the game... and tthis happy gilmour .. how did u gusy score ur goal .. it was a ball that should of been cleared 3 times but wasnt and every chacne u had was basically our d making a mistake like robino said so easy up on those comment how ur team is great and i espect u guys to lose to pegs for sure n well akal not sure have funnn .. n robino will see who is the best team on this side wen we play the pegs since we did tie our first game wiht them

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As predicted, Serbian showed the entire division who the creme de la creme is. Rino, while a decent team, took advantage of a soft as pudding schedule to beef up thier points but were outplayed, at home, by a superior team. Don't bore us with your sour grapes saying chances this and chances that, the results always speak for themselves. Having said that, Westside is a great team, just not able to soar with Eagles!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Happy Gilmour is a neutral observer. He is right though, that our finishing was poor and we could have taken at least a point if not 3 from this game if it were better.

There is no doubt that Serbia had more possession in this game. They make a lot of good runs off the ball, opening up space throughout the pitch. They are also content to play the ball back into negative space and try to work it up the field from a different angle when nothing is on. However, for as good as they are with the ball I think their defense is suspect. Whether we created the chances or they were defensive mistakes, we still had the chances... just couldn't bury them. I guess now we have to hope that some other teams can exploit them and take some points.

Anyway, full marks to Serbia on the win. You guys have some good players and play the ball around well. If you end up in the playoff at the end I know you'll represent the 1A side well.

Cheers,
Dezza

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea, the league will come down to westside vs peg and serbia vs peg.... a draw between peg and westside would put serbia in a really good position to take the league... anyone know when the make up games will be for that week that got cancelled cuz of snow?

as well whoever made that coment about peg... im pretty sure akal were just asleep for the first 5 10 minutes once you go down 3 goals within 10 minutes u collapse thats why peg beat them 8-1... if they played again im pretty sure the scoreline would be alot closer than that.

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Happy Gilmour is a neutral observer. He is right though, that our finishing was poor and we could have taken at least a point if not 3 from this game if it were better.

There is no doubt that Serbia had more possession in this game. They make a lot of good runs off the ball, opening up space throughout the pitch. They are also content to play the ball back into negative space and try to work it up the field from a different angle when nothing is on. However, for as good as they are with the ball I think their defense is suspect. Whether we created the chances or they were defensive mistakes, we still had the chances... just couldn't bury them. I guess now we have to hope that some other teams can exploit them and take some points.

Anyway, full marks to Serbia on the win. You guys have some good players and play the ball around well. If you end up in the playoff at the end I know you'll represent the 1A side well.

Cheers,
Dezza

Pure class. This is why Westside is a respected team. Dezza, best of luck to your team down the stretch, there is still lots of "calcio" to play yet.

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
im pretty sure akal were just asleep for the first 5 10 minutes once you go down 3 goals within 10 minutes u collapse thats why peg beat them 8-1... if they played again im pretty sure the scoreline would be alot closer than that.

You're right about one thing, they were asleep. For about 90 minutes though. Maybe not asleep just blinded by the thirty yard screamer in the first two minutes. They weren't in the game for a second. This is a pretty interesting comment, did you watch the game or is it just speculation:confused:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did bald headed defender who you put in at the end of the game make this team.He is more suited to be a plumber than a soccer player?Secret to beating the serbs is running at there backline outside backs and mid's.....the rest is a cake walk........
As of being class?The serbs got alot of making up to do on that front.Just ask anyone in the vmsl.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did bald headed defender who you put in at the end of the game make this team.He is more suited to be a plumber than a soccer player?Secret to beating the serbs is running at there backline outside backs and mid's.....the rest is a cake walk........
As of being class?The serbs got alot of making up to do on that front.Just ask anyone in the vmsl.

buddy shut the **** up and get out of this forum you ****en idiot. we all know your that retard who plays for AFC leopards.... the only reason you play for them is because they needed players at the start of the season. Stop being a cocky little bitch cuz if AFC leopards go down and serbia go up you'll end up trying to come over to us... I think the question is how did you get on AFC leopards i thought you had this big contract with red star belgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0