Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ax2-Y

Nov 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think we'll pass on masi..

2-0 for Bingers

Very evenly played, if scrappy, first half which ended 0-0 with both teams having a couple chances toward goal. Second half was more of the same until a couple defensive breakdowns led to an un-opposed cross to 2 unmarked players for an easy header goal. Cliff pushed forward looking for the equalizer and got caught on a counter attack breakaway to make it 2-0 just before the final whistle.

This is the first time i have ever been on a team where we have more people showing up at training then at the games. Having 1 sub isnt good enough at this level and it showed in the second half as Bingers made use of fresh legs and took over the game.

That said, full marks to Bingers who played well defensively and outworked us for serveral long periods of the game. Their big guys at the back ate up everything and really limited our chances on net. They deserved to win.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting lose 9:0...Two years ago they were VMSL champs, and now they are on their way to DIV 2...DIV 3 a year after..

I wouldn't consider these guys "the" Sporting that went to nationals, lol, most of "Gomes and company" are hiding over at North Delta, with Stedman and little eddie having signed with Chile...devalues the name by leaving the team unattended like that though, especially considering what an important season this is for all Div 1 clubs.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza: if you are talking about the fluke of a volley that your player sliced so badly that he was suprised it went it than a lob it was... hell i was shocked he miss kicked it so badly and as I watched it go over i said "you have got to be shitting me" ... as far as getting hurt, I've played on pain killers the last two games, so I don't want it to get any worse, as for our guys defending... you are right, our defense should have tackled more, perhaps they would if they could keep up :(

Mr Base: guys are missing due to work, injuries and having left for the Rino's :) at some point we might get the full line up back and actually steal some points... this is not where we intended to be...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mistro it is going to be to late if you guys do not pick it up. If guys see you going down. By Chistmas you will lose two three good guys then it will get even worse. Watcher loves your blond attacker. They are going to be close by the end of the year. Five teams move up. Nk is a good side only tacticly needs help. Last game was coaches mistake not to keap Con as a sweeper. Second half he did and they almost tied the game.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll try the prediction thing again. It's a good thing I'm not betting!
A side:

Serbian White Eagles No comment
Rich FC Olympics 'A'

Green Devils FC 'A' No scores this week but Akal with the easy win
Akal FC

Bombastic SC ‘A’ IFC surprised me last week but I doubt the'll beat
IFC Polonia Bombastic

Wickham FC 'A'
Westside Rino ‘A’ Just played Wickham and they weren't strong up the middle
which Westside is. (In comparison)
GN Sporting Club
Lobbans FC Obviously not the same Lobbans as last year but should win.

B side:

Vancouver Olympics No chance for FC!
FC Romania “A”

Estrella de Chile “A”
Cliff Avenue United Stronger team wins.

Punjab Hurricanes ‘A’ This is MOW and I'll be making a road trip out to see this one
Sikh Temple Punjab are 12 goals against? ST to exploit the defence.

Binger's Army No more votes for the Watcher and crew. At least not this week!
NK Hrvat

Good luck and hopefully we start to see some of the bottom teams in each side play better!
Metro-Ford Primo
Sporting Club

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Mr. Base

You mean you love their blond attacker because I don't know anyone besides Btyca on that team. We were talking in the dressing room how you were going to say it was a coaching mistake that cost NK points. You are so fukcing predictable like a two year old. I just can't believe you didn't post it as soon as you got home. By the way Conrad said he didn't want to play defence again this year but I asked him to move at the half. Also, Sandro promisses we've seen his worst sweeping that game so hopefully it won't be an issue down the road. Hope you enjoyed the loss/game.

Always

Watcher

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You always told me you are in control of your amotions. It does not sound like that on the last post. Sendro is a skilled guy but not a sweeper. Centre mid than you are talking.
Green D used to have English lad play with them before. Lats of pace good in tight skill, reads the game well. I just can not understand why they let in five goals agame. Nelson must be going nuts.
Tactical game ugainst Punjabi is the only way. Two tall guys and good crossing will beat that side. The trouth is I came to see Rupi, Dalvinder, Khind play for summer of next year.Where is Paulo? Is he playing with School?

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Paulo is playing with Langara which should help his confidence when he comes back. Also, Sandro swears that was his worst performance we'll ever see at sweeper however we might do what you suggest next game as he brings alot of creativity to the attack. I think alot of credit has to be given to Punjab for there deft passing skills though. As far as my emotions, you are right, I should not let your comments get to me but it is frustrating feeling like someone you worked so closely with and known forever is revelling in your setbacks. Especially when you have such close ties to our team. It would be much nicer to have you on our side (of the pitch literally) where you can share some of your years of expertise for our betterment. Afer all we have spent countless hours talking strategy over the years and now is when we need positive input the most to keep our side in Div.1 for next year. Who knows, we might even have an incredible Imperial Cup run with some good will and support.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher, I don't think playing for the Langara is going to help anyone's confidence this year. They are 0-1-5 (1 GF : 19 GA). Absolutely shocking :eek:

That said, I don't see anyone named Paulo playing for them anyway.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza Langera has a new coach. He started late. Never head any time to rebuild the side. You will see next year a much better side. He actualy knows what he is doing.
You are as good as the players that tryed out. Last time I looked Paulo was with them.
Paulo does not lack confidance. He lacks playing time. Grate young man. With pace and good first tatch.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza find out if Matthew Serka is playing any-where this year. He is a Richmond lad. Good player for U21, also Paulo Balbo he played on Richmond goald side last year.Smart player. The guy that could fit your U21 side. with those two you might be able to beat Valley U21.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where the heck is my pel Lion hiding. I got to ask him a question. Lion if you read this page. Tell me where does the Lion hid in the trees or in the weeds? Whe he is hunting does he send moma and youngens out in to the trees?
This weekend is going to be the hardest game for you lads. A must ween in order to stay in top hunt.

DerHoots

Mar 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza,

Paulo only played his first 2 games this past weekend, and the site has yet to be updated with the current roster. That being said Langara is a pretty young team with ALOT of improvement ahead of them. Who scored that one goal for them? well that was Paulo only in his second game for them. Heres hoping that on his glorious return to NK he'll come back with higher confidence and will be a valuable part of the already strong NK train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0