Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions - September

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game....big game.....Temple vs. Fiji! Any thoughts from the Yowen's ( flamer ) or G-spot's ( cnut ). Temple seems to be a younger and weaker squad this year especially with the fan favourite leechy tactics going to Indo and the little shite Verdie going to Sporting. Oh, can't forget myself going to Fiji. Should be an interesting game and alot of CLEAN hits. Fiji should have a good squad this year with a few ringer's and minus Ivor with the 2 year suspension. Week 1 ....game on. :wa:

Hard Ballz

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Ivor was coaching his son's team and shite got outta control and he ended up going crazy and chasing kids :rolleyes: or adults or something like that. That's just something i've heard but their may be more to it than that.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
boogienights said:
With exceptions listed below I agree with Keeper.

Losers:
Ireland
Rmd U
WFC

Boogienights

Well done with your predictions we all won. However I see you just couldn't squeak one out against the mighty Lomas! Better luck next week!! ;)

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Well done with your predictions we all won. However I see you just couldn't squeak one out against the mighty Lomas! Better luck next week!! ;)

We'll need more than luck next week. Boogie

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 for 9 last week. Piss poor, but there were a bunch of ties, so really -- what can you do?

Week Two:

Group A

City FC Rangers A v Cliff Avenue
Serbian White Eagles v Alemania SC
WFC Rangers A v Royal United
Vancouver Olympics A v Club Ireland A
Wickham FC A v Shaheen FC

Group B

Fiji FC v Lobban's SC Hellas
Richmond United A v Binger's Army
Meraloma FC v IFC Polonia
Sarajevo FC v City FC Blaze
Pegasus FC v Sikh Temple A

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard Costley is out for a year... torn knee. That's not good for Peg if true (or young Adam for that matter).

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week Three : Group A

Alemania SC v Cliff Avenue Utd.
Club Ireland A v WFC Rangers A
Royal United v Wickham FC A
Vancouver Olympics A v City FC Rangers A
Shaheen FC v Serbian White Eagles

The young Irish are gonna come out hard to make up for last weekend. But I suspect the old men will handle them well. :eek:

Notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll tell you one thing that your old men handled well, it was cutting you fom the Div 1 squad to the Div 2 CAT Team :eek:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

I beleive it was last year at Mucknair, not this past summer league game like Keeper would like us all to beleive. Keeper cocked up a backpass, hoofing it straight skyward, and when it finally came down, I was able to control and slot it in, from the end line no less, nice bend on it too if I remember correctly. 1 - Nil Club I :) Sound familiar Jinks?

To stay on topic..

Cliff Ave to Win
CI vs. WFC Rangers a Draw
Van Oly's to Win
Serbs to Win
Wickham to Win

Good luck this wekeend everyone.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Jinky,

I beleive it was last year at Mucknair, not this past summer league game like Keeper would like us all to beleive. Keeper cocked up a backpass, hoofing it straight skyward, and when it finally came down, I was able to control and slot it in, from the end line no less, nice bend on it too if I remember correctly. 1 - Nil Club I :) Sound familiar Jinks?

To stay on topic..

Cliff Ave to Win
CI vs. WFC Rangers a Draw
Van Oly's to Win
Serbs to Win
Wickham to Win

Good luck this wekeend everyone.

That's soooo weak of you to not even predict your own team to beat the Rangers. Your already half way to being defeated.

Club I Chumps!!!!!!

I'd have more respect for you if you said you were going to win 5-0!!! Tell your guys not to bother showing up and you might as well forfeit.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
I'd have more respect for you if you said you were going to win 5-0!!! Tell your guys not to bother showing up and you might as well forfeit.
No, I'd have just as little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0