Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - January 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy New Year, VMSL'ers.

Hopefully, 2006 will be even more successful than last year.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div. 1] Discussion - Jan 2006

TOp 4 teams going head to head this weekend.I hear a rainout coming!!Especially when it comes to the turf fields.I am picking the ref's to decide the out comes in these 2 games.........

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 - Wickham 1

Well deserved win by us tonight. We outworked and outhustled Wickham seemingly all night long. We scored first, they tied it up pretty quickly after and we went back ahead within 10. A 3rd by halftime put us in the driver seat and a 4th with about 20 to go sealed the deal. Wickham wasted many a free kick from 30 - 40 yards out with hit and hopers at me in goal. To be honest if i couldn't stop shot from 35 yards out i would retire. I mean i am a fat bastard but really give me a fcuking break. A big 3 points for us in the fight to stay up.

I know a undermanned Blaze beat Polonia 1-0 on a A. Rog. goal.

Onto the final 3 road games with big games against Royal and Allemania

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
It would appear that his use of the English language is about as good as the play of his team. SHOCKING.

We have done alot of shocking this year.You got no words to even to describe it.Need i say more.We started by knocking off the 1st place cliff ave.Goal scored by yours truly.With that big monster mario in net.We are gonna take it easy,we have enough points to stay up allready..........

.....pass the slivo.....be-ear is a wimpy drink.....:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski fudbaler said:
We are gonna take it easy,we have enough points to stay up allready..........
Fcuk me, is that your team's attitude every year?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 1 - 0 Sarajevo

Absolutely shocking day at King George. I have never seen rain like that in all my life.

Nill nill at half with Junior scoring the winner early in the second and us living through the rest of the match.

Off to get dry and watch a hockey game...........

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Fcuk me, is that your team's attitude every year?

No thank you to your invitation!!I dont swing that way for yoru info!:eek: We are not going up nor are we going down.So what is your teams attitude?

Beer meet slivo...slivo meet tekila:wa:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
CVNOSKLI MEET ENGLISH..........ENGLISH MEET AN IDIOT

u suck buddy

I've heard the senseless crap that comes out of your mouth with every WFC Rangers beating you've ever taken (countless now) and all i can say is...."pot or kettle?"

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No thank you to your invitation!!I dont swing that way for yoru info!:eek: We are not going up nor are we going down.So what is your teams attitude?

Beer meet slivo...slivo meet tekila:wa:
I hate to actually take the time and effort to type this, but I guess my team's attitude is the same as most (and as in "most", I mean not yours) -- which is to try and win every single game of the year.

Hell, if it's the last game of the season, and you (as #4) are playing the #5 team, wouldn't you want to win? Wouldn't you always want to win?

Isn't that the whole point?

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
I hate to actually take the time and effort to type this, but I guess my team's attitude is the same as most (and as in "most", I mean not yours) -- which is to try and win every single game of the year.

Hell, if it's the last game of the season, and you (as #4) are playing the #5 team, wouldn't you want to win? Wouldn't you always want to win?

Isn't that the whole point?

Whats the point if the 4th place team is ahead by lets say for argument sake 4 points.nice to end the year with a win yes.thats all folks as porky would say!

When you say most it is like saying "they" maybe refrase it to say most=i.I dont think hell is the last game of the season.Hell was playing on saturday in the pissing rain.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think hell is the last game of the season.Hell was playing on saturday in the pissing rain.
C.F., Hell is eternal fire and guys in red tights jabbing you with pitchforks. Rain is Prince Rupert.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
I've heard the senseless crap that comes out of your mouth with every WFC Rangers beating you've ever taken (countless now) and all i can say is...."pot or kettle?"

Dat waz big rain dropplings!(like double DD's):D
I never took away the thunder from the wfc boys.....maybe ask the people who watched the game what they thought........
this is typing not talk.......

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dat waz big rain dropplings!(like double DD's):D
I never took away the thunder from the wfc boys.....maybe ask the people who watched the game what they thought........
this is typing not talk.......

Someone PLEASE take his computer away!

soca

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 2 Fiji 0

We hit the post twice, and missed 2 breakaways, shoulda been a better result for us, but the blaze put there chances in the back of the net.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to agree with Soca...should have been 3-0 for Fiji at the half as you thouroughly outplayed us. Cam (goalie) played unbelievable and won us the game.
Second half I thought we played much better and put our chances in. Good effort by both squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0