Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL D2] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
royal 14, maybe your team should save your allowance and make a good bid for our div 1 spot. that will be the only way you will ever play div 1 in the vmsl. unless you pick up 11 new players. p.s. can you tell your boyfriend "soccer mom" this is not the div 2 "cat" thread . thanks.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure it was buddy! What's your next excuse. Gotta save some when u get knocked out of cup play. Latest rumour is the bcsl is not happening this year. Therefore each division winner will be going to div.1

I know the BCSL is a no go, but where did you hear that division winners move up?

Mainoffender

Sep 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like tsa dreams or thier cat teams drreams have been answered, they can go to div 1 if the $$$$$$ price is right. Muah ha ha ha!

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the main reason Soccer Mom threw the temper tantrum of a pre-teen girl on this thread last night is because not a single person has ever agreed with the reflected glory pro-Tsawassen A team comments she litters this thread with. The more you separate her dreamworld (which I am guessing gets her wet thinking about it before she goes to sleep at night...Royal14 I'm sure you know what I'm talking about!!), from the reality everyone else on this thread points out to her post after post, the more she responds back with unsubstantiated arguments and pathetic comebacks. Keep tryin' little lady...

Everyone, I think we may have the female soccer verion of "Rudy" on our hands.

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust me I didn't make that statement to set myself up. I was making a point that you muppets are full of excuses...Get it?

I've never made excuses, i might have given you reasons why we might have lost a game or reasons for wut led to us not winning the league, but I personally have not given excuses. I played with a team who recently got promoted to the prem, so I know first hand that for wutever REASON it may be,(i.e having cat players for first 3rd of season, etc.) you still have to deal with it, work with wut you have and still find ways to win. Thats why its so tuff to win a league title and thats why I dont make excuses cuz at the end of the day, I know you just gotta get the points and we didnt. So dont accuse ME of making any excuses. I was only laughing because you made yourself sound so sweet describing that goal, yet it WAS against a striker from our cat team(not even our cat team goalie) I wish I was there to see it though;). c'mon tho man, have a laugh, u gotta admit, that was pretty funny u walking right into that.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good. An allowance and more gay jokes to boot. Someone let me know when HNK and 025 (who may or may not play for them?) come up with a real pisser. I for one am incredibly bored of their weak attempts at either insulting myself or the Royals. If you are going to piss on me, get on with it - otherwise, your feeble dribble of pussy juice just isn't worth my while.

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good. An allowance and more gay jokes to boot. Someone let me know when HNK and 025 (who may or may not play for them?) come up with a real pisser. I for one am incredibly bored of their weak attempts at either insulting myself or the Royals. If you are going to piss on me, get on with it - otherwise, your feeble dribble of pussy juice just isn't worth my while.

Let me know when you and Soccer Mom can actually put forth a substantiated argument to support your laughable claims of Tsawassen A team supremacy. Good luck on that one, you'll need it.:knvb::knvb::knvb:

BTW, you and Soccer Mom open yourselves up to mine and everyone else's comments. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me know when you and Soccer Mom can actually put forth a substantiated argument to support your laughable claims of Tsawassen A team supremacy. Good luck on that one, you'll need it.

I wouldnt use supremacy, but our record does stand for itself. our goals againt average was one of the best as was our goals for too. Although I dont think we are better than you, I do believe we are right up there with u guys. We have proved we can beat your team, so can u honestly say we cant compete? The only team we couldnt beat this year was Burnaby,(our best result was 2-2) if anything, they too are just as good. By far our team, HNK and Burnaby were the best. I think these teams as well as the top teams from the other div 2 factions should represent division 2. If HNK dsnt go up.

Any thoughts on that?

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me know when you and Soccer Mom can actually put forth a substantiated argument to support your laughable claims of Tsawassen A team supremacy. Good luck on that one, you'll need it.

I wouldnt use supremacy, but our record does stand for itself. our goals againt average was one of the best as was our goals for too. Although I dont think we are better than you, I do believe we are right up there with u guys. We have proved we can beat your team, so can u honestly say we cant compete? The only team we couldnt beat this year was Burnaby,(our best result was 2-2) if anything, they too are just as good. By far our team, HNK and Burnaby were the best. I think these teams as well as the top teams from the other div 2 factions should represent division 2.

Any thoughts on that?

My only comment to your statement is that you haven't proven you can beat the team I play for because we've never played each other and we are not even in the same division.

My opinions of your team are based on a couple matches I observed at different points this season. If I didn't go out to watch a couple of your team's games, I wouldn't be commenting on what you can or can not do. If I did that, my posts would be completely unsubstantiated and also would sink to the lowly level of Soccer Mom's and Royal14's posts.

Overall, with the exception of HNK (who finished first this year as well as a couple years ago when they were a div III team, thrashing every team in their division, including Desmesh, (playing as the Burnaby Luchadores?) and has been a consistent performer over the past three seasons), the division is VERY WEAK. Didn't Div IIB add the 4th and 5th place div III teams at the beginning of this season when a couple teams dropped out?

I think the VMSL needs to seriously re-visit how they shuffle the teams each season (when they move seeds 3,4 and 5 from 2A to B, B to C and C to A). Hopefully with next season's realignment, there will be more parity amongst Div II A, B and C.

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said. Im not sure if it was our division in which those div3 teams filled the spots of teams that dropped out. I came on to this team at the halfway point of last season which was in div3:eek:, and I dont recognize any of the teams. **** am I glad to be outta div 3 tho, it was almost a culture shock going from a first place div 1 squad to division 3.
All I can say is that I support any moves by the league in an attempt to make the league harder. And when it comes to HNK, the Croatin community has almost always had competing teams. correct me if im erong but they have teams all across the divisions(3-prem?.?.) lots of players to choose from. thats they way a club should be . I hope in time ours can achieve that too. IM already looking forward to next winter(as i am out for cup unless we make the semis, and summer just aint the same) we already have a few players coming to sign for us. I dont know wut it is about Tswsn and Ldnr though, sum good players come out of this small town. Im certain we will be stronger. and seeing how close we were to getting ourselves into the promotion playoff, it makes us more hungry(cheesy;)) to get there.:D

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said. Im not sure if it was our division in which those div3 teams filled the spots of teams that dropped out. I came on to this team at the halfway point of last season which was in div3:eek:, and I dont recognize any of the teams. **** am I glad to be outta div 3 tho, it was almost a culture shock going from a first place div 1 squad to division 3.
All I can say is that I support any moves by the league in an attempt to make the league harder. And when it comes to HNK, the Croatin community has almost always had competing teams. correct me if im erong but they have teams all across the divisions(3-prem?.?.) lots of players to choose from. thats they way a club should be . I hope in time ours can achieve that too. IM already looking forward to next winter(as i am out for cup unless we make the semis, and summer just aint the same) we already have a few players coming to sign for us. I dont know wut it is about Tswsn and Ldnr though, sum good players come out of this small town. Im certain we will be stronger. and seeing how close we were to getting ourselves into the promotion playoff, it makes us more hungry(cheesy;)) to get there.:D

Continuous improvement is something every team should strive for. Hopefully next season we will see a level of parity in Div II that has been lacking this year and in past years. What summer league do you guys play in? Multicultural League?

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone seems to be getting along happily now. Who is going to be the first to ruin it??

I said to the league a year or so ago that div 2 is messed up and needs to be restructured. They were worried about attracting new teams to play as it would take too long for them to move up the leagues and we would see situations with teams winning huge each week.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone notice that beautiful,big Kangaroo at False Creek? It might be an Omen.
Go you hairy Roos! Zero goals against in 2010.....

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
025, exactly what claims have I made regarding our team? As for calling our division the weakest, this is coming from someone who either plays in a division with two teams with 60+ goals against or two teams with 50+ goals against.

VALKYRIE

Jan 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there any news on the BCSL. Does the winners of each group get promoted or do they still have to play against the other 2 top teams.:wa:

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Olympic depleted DPR had to forfeit. Really, a Friday night game during the Olympics?? We had 4 players available. Me, I spent the day at Heineken house...

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
They should have started the season two weeks earlier And scheduled no games during the olympics.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
They should have started the season two weeks earlier And scheduled no games during the olympics.

Agreed. I know they need to finish the season, but really, this weekend they want people to play SUNDAY around noon? I heard there was something happening at that time on that day, something about a gold medal hockey game? If Canada is in the game I would be shocked if ANY game is played.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Olympic depleted (and injury) DPR drew 1-1 with Surrey STU. DPR only had 9 players. Surrey have a great field to play on. Definitely one of the best. Nice bunch of guys as well.

Thanks to the league for great planning around the Olympics. I would have thought that they would have cancelled games without penalty if one team couldn't get a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0