Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL D2] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaren

Nov 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! That's right former premier players way past there prime(Vatreni) beat players who are young and supposedly in there prime(tsa royals). LOL!!!

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya thats y we beat you 2-0 though, the game you won was half div 2 cat players. give yourselves a pat on the back. Regardless if you guys are in your prime or not the majority of your players still have the same skill as before,just the fitness might not be there. I never mentioned once that we were better per say but its quite close I think. I give us credit for playing the way we did against you guys. we gave a good skilled,physical team that won the league emphatically their first loss and only loss to the season handsdown. And managed to only lose 2-1(albeit with 11 to ur 10 men) with half a div 2 cat team to a bunch of vmsl vets. my only argument is that you cant fully write us off. I have spoken to a few of your players and even they know it. tho you gotta love the never-ending battle between young and old, eh.;)

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha Ha Ha!!!
I can just picture you now Royal14, sitting in your jail cell, crossing off every day that goes by on your calender with the start of next season circled.
Dude the Olympics are here and we still have to have summer. Go play outside and enjoy life!
Bottom line is this you can win the remainder of your games and you still wouldn't be in first in 2b. That belongs to HNK Vatreni because they were the best team in 2b and due to the fact we beat with A MAN DOWN FOR OVER 60min.
Congrats to the winners in the other div 2 leagues!

The Olympics are coming? Wow, I'm glad you informed me, I'm going to have to figure out something to do during those two weeks I just realized I have off school. Let me know when they start, thanks.

I'm glad you could see through my desire to win the division and get down to the root of my thinly veiled problem - I'm not enjoying life! Whew! Coming to that realization is a real weight off my shoulders.

Also, I'm glad you spelled out what it means to clinch a division :rolleyes:. Without your guidance, I am sure that the myself and everyone on this forum would likely have thought we still had a shot at it. I'll have to remember that while I'm in South Africa at the World Cup so that I will be able to figure out when Germany clinches their group :bronco:

flaren

Nov 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually We have two loses on the season, the first one was to Yaletown. When your up so many points in the standings it's hard to get motivated each every game. Good luck in the cup.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is fun. Where is the yellow sweaty one for this.

I have to agree with the tsa guys and their desire to win. If they have that then let them take their shot at promotion and move up. You get what you deserve. If vatreni are old guys then sooner or later the youngsters will have to progress then overtake. Let them have their fun while they are full of piss and vinegar. There is not much else to do in t-town so its better then being on the streets

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with the tsa guys and their desire to win. If they have that then let them take their shot at promotion and move up. You get what you deserve. If vatreni are old guys then sooner or later the youngsters will have to progress then overtake. Let them have their fun while they are full of piss and vinegar. There is not much else to do in t-town so its better then being on the streets

Well put. and there might not be much to do in tsa, but there's certainly more to do than sit on here and only add amateur blowjob, and handjob jokes to the forum. I can't even be bothered to talk to you (025) anymore as your intelligence doesn't even read 0. You won't even tell us what shite team you play for you ditz. I hope its desmesh cuz every other team in 2C will get clobbered in cup play. I hope we meet in cup play, it would be a great game, win or lose, I'd be happy to play against you, I might even let you come near my godly being, possibly even an autograph.

Oh ya, Douglas park is crap. What you gonna do about it Vanilla? Our shite CAT team with their legs tied together could beat your team. And if you can't figure out how the restructuring works talk to 025, he might bend over for you. goof.

soccer mom the only reason your team went on a winning streak is your friday night 8pm games in ladner. i hope we are lucky enough to play you guys late in the cup. but try-hard teams only go so far.

Do you care to explain, or are you another mindless tard as well? We work Fridays just like everyone else. And 3 of our 'home games' weren't actually at our home field or even in Tsawwassen because Delta Parks screwed up their scheduling.

You also have the easiest cup draw of any of the top teams in Div 2. If you get by Rino you have a bye to the Semis.

I realize we have an easy cup draw. I never said we didn't. But thanks for the tip Sherlock. We played Rino in the summer, granted I'm sure both summer teams were a lot different then than what they are now, I'm sure it'll be a close match.

Looks like I stirred the thread, which is more than any the rest of you wankers can say. Carry on....

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royal14 make sure you don't get raped and get AIDS while your in South Africa.

That's good - imaginative and very funny. You must be the comedian on your team. Just guessing by your act, do you play keeper by any chance?

I will be sure to cheer on Croatia while I'm there... oh... wait...

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Royal14 make sure you don't get raped and get AIDS while your in South Africa" -MAINOFFENDER

Really ???????

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well put. and there might not be much to do in tsa, but there's certainly more to do than sit on here and only add amateur blowjob, and handjob jokes to the forum. I can't even be bothered to talk to you (025) anymore as your intelligence doesn't even read 0. You won't even tell us what shite team you play for you ditz. I hope its desmesh cuz every other team in 2C will get clobbered in cup play. I hope we meet in cup play, it would be a great game, win or lose, I'd be happy to play against you, I might even let you come near my godly being, possibly even an autograph.

Oh ya, Douglas park is crap. What you gonna do about it Vanilla? Our shite CAT team with their legs tied together could beat your team. And if you can't figure out how the restructuring works talk to 025, he might bend over for you. goof.

Do you care to explain, or are you another mindless tard as well? We work Fridays just like everyone else. And 3 of our 'home games' weren't actually at our home field or even in Tsawwassen because Delta Parks screwed up their scheduling.

I realize we have an easy cup draw. I never said we didn't. But thanks for the tip Sherlock. We played Rino in the summer, granted I'm sure both summer teams were a lot different then than what they are now, I'm sure it'll be a close match.

Looks like I stirred the thread, which is more than any the rest of you wankers can say. Carry on....

Sounds like someone's having a bad case of PMS. Maybe you should pop a couple Midols to bring that under control. You're a joke and your autograph is worth less than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. Keep living in that little dream world of yours because in cup play and next season, your team will be in for a rude awakening when you get your asses handed to you and realize how much of a joke your teams really are. BTW I have never seen someone with so much reflected glory for a team that they don't actually play for. Maybe you should move over to the CAT thread or the women's league thread where you belong, skirt.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So much ammunition on here for you pete.

I was trying to defend soccer mom and even though i was agreed with, an insult was thrown my way. Oh well, you cant please everyone. You're on your own with your ramblings. I think we will all be keeping an eye on your progress from now on. Your A team that is, not your lowly game with the excuses

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
FAAK!! out of the cup 6 weeks if we make it that far, with a broken jaw. It pisses me off that because of earlier banter, If feel obligated to personally prove ourselves on the pitch. Its frusturating that I wont be able to play, let alone yell at my teamates from the sidelines.
Does anyone know when (dates) the round 32 and 16 etc are played?????? im just trying to get an idea of how much im gonna. Wut brutal timing to get a metal plate in my face:mad::mad:

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
FAAK!! out of the cup 6 weeks if we make it that far, with a broken jaw. It pisses me off that because of earlier banter, If feel obligated to personally prove ourselves on the pitch. Its frusturating that I wont be able to play, let alone yell at my teamates from the sidelines.
Does anyone know when (dates) the round 32 and 16 etc are played?????? im just trying to get an idea of how much im gonna. Wut brutal timing to get a metal plate in my face:mad::mad:

It goes weekly. Round of 32 should be next week, round of 16 week after and so on...I think the semis and finals are in March

Mainoffender

Sep 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good - imaginative and very funny. You must be the comedian on your team. Just guessing by your act, do you play keeper by any chance?

I will be sure to cheer on Croatia while I'm there... oh... wait...

I am not the goalie. I'm the player in our first game who beat your d-man 1-1 to take on your keeper, where i faked the shot, which made your goalie commit to a slide at which point I walzed around him to score the game winner.
Let me guess he wasn't your starting keeper...Ha

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek:QUOTE=Mainoffender;305089]I am not the goalie. I'm the player in our first game who beat your d-man 1-1 to take on your keeper, where i faked the shot, which made your goalie commit to a slide at which point I walzed around him to score the game winner.
Let me guess he wasn't your starting keeper...Ha QUOTE=Mainoffender;305089]:eek:
:eek:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. as bad as it sounds it wasnt. our keeper got 5 games in the 1st or 2nd game for cracking the skull of a Burnaby Fury player. hahahaha. The guy you beat was a cat team striker. hahahahah sorry buddy, Im not trying to make feel like a dunce and that totally adds to wut uve been saying, but its the truth mate.:eek:

Mainoffender

Sep 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust me I didn't make that statement to set myself up. I was making a point that you muppets are full of excuses...Get it?

flaren

Nov 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure it was buddy! What's your next excuse. Gotta save some when u get knocked out of cup play. Latest rumour is the bcsl is not happening this year. Therefore each division winner will be going to div.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0