Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 VMSL 2001/2002 Signing Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goodtimes

Piper,

Check the VMSL Web Site. If you cant read, get one of your teammates to read it for you.

If you are trying to make a run at promotion this season by signing additional players, I dont think you guys should worry too much about it......I just took a look at the stats, and it appears that you guys dont have much of a chance, and that you will be in Div. 1 for the 2002 -03 season anyway. So deal with it, and just play out the rest of the season. We look forward to playing you guys again next year in Div. 1.

PGR Goodtimes!

G

Goodtimes

a flake.....?

Go Lomas?........the only place the Lomas are going is down to Div. 2. Lets be realistic, they cant even keep their emails/pep talks from getting out, so how are they going to come together as a team to stay in Div. 1? It is apparent that the Lomas are self destructing, and it wont be long until they implode. I wish them all the best, including their fearless leader Dazza, who apparently doesnt even have the respect and support from his own team.

Dazza = the captain of a sinking ship

Goodtimes

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reality

PGR Goodtimes,

As TTP's pre-eminent dumb-fcuk, you've managed to put your foot into your mouth - again.

First, Daz is not our captain. Second, both Daz and our captain have the team's complete support. Third - the email. Well, shite happens, and the matter's been sorted out. No longer a problem.

As for relegation, I think it's a little early to be writing any particular team off. Your team especially should understand this concept better than anyone since you are currently in a relegation spot, below Meralomas in the standings.;)

Just being realistic,

Merry Christmas (& don't eat too much turkey over the holidays).

Mehmet.

G

Goodtimes

Mehmet,

I dont know if you are aware of it, but it is definitely obvious that you suffer from either a confidence problem or low self esteem. There are plenty of support groups around that can help you recover from these issue. In fact, I think Piper is a support group leader. You should get in contact with him.

By the way, the only place my foot will be, is on the end of the ball that ripples the mesh behind Lanky Lawts.

I agree that you are above us in the standings right now, but we have two games in hand....two games that we should definitely win. Two games against opponents with far less talent than ourselves 1) Shitty F.C. 2) Meralomas.

Just being realistic too!

PGR Goodtimes!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
two games that we should definitely win
Should doesn't necessarily mean will. Besides, are you kidding? You'll tie the 'lomas -- they'll make sure of that. ;)

Mehmet,
How the hell are ya? Long time, no see. I guess it'll be next summer before I bump into you again; so in the mean time, wish the Mrs. and Jr. Scholl a Merry Christmas for me. I hope the little tike is doing well (working on his shooting, I suppose).

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGRGT:

How does a game against the 'Lomas count as a game in hand that we have over the Lomas?!?

:rolleyes:

Tough Guy

G

Goodtimes

hey dumbass Kurgan, I never said that the game against the Lomas was a game in hand. I just mentioned that we had two games in hand over them at this point in the year. I also pointed out that we have two games left to play that we should definitely win...1) Shitty FC 2) Meraflakes

Looking at Lomas schedule to the end of the year, the Lomas will be in tough to even be in a game at half time.

But thanks for staying sharp Kurgan, there doesnt seem to be anyone from the Lomas educated enough to have potentially caught that.

Kurgs, did you tell Lousy Lawts about your stellar goalkeeping last night. I am sure he would be interested. Isnt he the twat that provided all of us TTPers with his soccer bio outlining his past high calibre soccer accomplishments from his previous life in Ontario? Once a twat, always a twat!

PGR G

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGRG:

I agree that you are above us in the standings right now, but we have two games in hand....two games that we should definitely win. Two games against opponents with far less talent than ourselves 1) Shitty F.C. 2) Meralomas.
No, no, no. Get your head outta your ass, and re-read your little blurb. You've certainly got a funny way of not suggesting that one of your games in hand is against the 'lomas. If you didn't mean that, then you ought to be more clear. It was good alliteration though.

Keeperwhothinksthis'llcomebacktohaunthim

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games in Hand?

PGRGoodtimes,

As stated, you've got to win those games in hand, and your lot haven't won any games, lately. But whatever.

Keeper,

I'm doing well. Frohe Weihnachten! How have things gone with Bimini's? Would you really want to subject yourself to another winless season with the Knights next summer? Mrs. Scholl is expecting no.2 in May. Could you imagine the headline "Father of Two Blasts Home Winner Over PGR". For now I can only hope. Jr. is almost two and we've been working on his free kicks - just like Mehmet. His room's plastered with Bayern paraphernalia.

To all, Merry Christmas,

Mehmet.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes at his best

Goodtimes,

I always like it when guys talk smack about how much more talent they have. Talent only gets you so far in this league especially when the supposed difference is so slight. It is heart, desire and will that gets the 3 points on most afternoons and it looks like you come up on the short side on all three areas:D :D

But keep on motivating other teams (lomas for example) to go out and take the piss out of you lot every weekend.

BTW, when do you guys play the lomas? That game just became a whole lot more interesting;)

ihavemissedgoodtimesandallofhisgreatposts

G

Goodtimes

Lean,

I think it is funny how you think a couple of posts can motivate a team. Does what I say really fire teams up to come out and play harder?? If so, I think that is sad. Soccer is a game, something I do for recreation. I live and work an extremely busy professional life. Thus the thought of a little banter, and a lot of jabber gets anyone excited completely baffles me. Dont you guys have something more important to think about, worry about, get stressed about or get motivated from. If not, then I have a job for you. I need a new secretary as mine is going on maternity leave. I could use the extra help. I look forward to your resume coming across my desk.

I can see the headlines now.... "Father of two is the secretary of PGR G!"

PGR G!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That explains it

PGR GOODTIMES,
you must be thinking of other things on a saterday afternoon. It is quite apparent that you lot are not thinking of soccer.

Animal

waitingtoseewhatthismoronwillpostnext

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a matter of interest

There is no "signing" deadline. You can sign anyone anytime. There is a "transfer" deadline (January 15th, I think) which applies to players already signed to a team. If you want to sign a player who is not currently playing within a BCSA affiliated league, you can do so at any time, even after the 15th.

Another thing; there wasn't even a little alliteration, Keeper.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR goodtimes you are an idiot, I have decided to re-enter the world of TTP just because you are such a fluff. Two games you should win..... let's check the score board City 2 - PGR 0. I do believe that was the score last time you played them, even if I'm mistaken you still lost. As for the Lomas we beat you in every aspect of the game last time we played, other than on the score board, true it is the most important. However the result will be different next game. I'm not going to call you any more names because you do a good job of making yourself look like an ass by the things you write. Nobody likes you and even fewer people respect you, I don't need to waist my time on trash like you, your not even worth taking the piss out of you no talent punk.:p :p

Cheers Lawts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0