Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver 2010 - Things to do

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you get the chance, get out to see the torch relay this week... cool experience and really gets you into the spirit of the games.

I'm hooked now big time!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw it this morning, was pretty cool. Almost reached out and grabbed it from the carriers hand. Then noticed the secret service guys so thought better of it.

Truly cool experience.

Attachments

• DSC_0385.jpg
    DSC_0385.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 84

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daemonspawn #1 is working in the closing ceremonies, so as a sop, they gave him 5 freebies to the dress rehearsal tonight for the opening ceremonies. All I am allowed to say is that if things work the way they are intended to, this will be one helluva show. If they don't work, be prepared to watch a couple of event planners get crucified....

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daemonspawn #1 is working in the closing ceremonies, so as a sop, they gave him 5 freebies to the dress rehearsal tonight for the opening ceremonies. All I am allowed to say is that if things work the way they are intended to, this will be one helluva show. If they don't work, be prepared to watch a couple of event planners get crucified....

What happened to the guy who skied of the jump and instead of going through the olympic rings he smacked it head on

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw the torch. It looks like any other torches I've seen in my life. It was bright especially in the dark.

Birds pinging around everywhere in Steveston though.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw the torch. It looks like any other torches I've seen in my life. It was bright especially in the dark.

Birds pinging around everywhere in Steveston though.

I know Steveston is a long way from Lonsdale, but just how many torches have you seen in your life? We do the Edison thing out here. :eek: :p

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone at the Richmond Ozone last night? The MC running the show before the Man in Motion Rick Hansen wheeled on to the main stage asked if everyone in SURREY was ready to party?:confused::mad: Needless to say, me and my fellow Richmondites gave him hell:D

The Ozone should be a good time, not nearly as good as the Heineken House will be, but none the less, a decent venue for families etc etc.

I'll be spending most of my time in the beer garden:cool:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday nights game vs Croatia at 7pm... followed by a quick shower and bite to eat at Sportstown... then directly to the Heineken house to shut 'er down.

Darkmeat... get your boys to join us.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planning on heading to Heineken House after our game on Saturday, and the O-Zone for a concert first. Any ideas on how busy it's going to be, like are we even going to be able to get in that late?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0