Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 140 IN TORONTO - JONES - VS - MACHIDA

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Machida is not going to give Jones any trouble. Machida will keep backing up until Jones finally KO's him at the end of the first. The Jones era has begain and the only person who may be able to take him down is Silva. Forget GSP vs Silva, Silva vs Jones SUPERFIGHT would be 10x better.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Machida is not going to give Jones any trouble. Machida will keep backing up until Jones finally KO's him at the end of the first. The Jones era has begain and the only person who may be able to take him down is Silva. Forget GSP vs Silva, Silva vs Jones SUPERFIGHT would be 10x better.

Disagree with Machida not being able to give him trouble. Totally agree with gsp being out of any super fight . I want Condit to know him out badly

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Machida getting a title shot is horseshit

The guy loses to shogun loses to rampage and kicks a 50 year old I'n the face and that warrants a title shot???

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UFC has no structure when it comes to title shots and its a joke! I love the sport but they need to change this. Basically Dana just calls the shots and still makes his millions so why fix it if it ain't broken I guess.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's no one else for him to fight really. Rua vs Henderson is already happening, he just beat Rampage, Evans is hurt. There is no one else for him to fight thats even close in the UFC top 10. Now if we could put Jones against 2 men, we may be onto something.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Machida getting a title shot is horseshit

The guy loses to shogun loses to rampage and kicks a 50 year old I'n the face and that warrants a title shot???

shogun beat him fairly squarely , no one denies that. Rampage and I firmly believe machita won that fight. Koed and retired couture but most importantly destroyed the guy who was supposed to fight him- Rashad

and lets have a look at what Machita did to ol Rashad

that and jones smashed rampage and shogun..

would have prefered your horse bader again? :knvb:

maybe tito? :wa:

seriously Machita is the only one that makes sense

Attachments

• machida-evans-UFC-98.jpg
    machida-evans-UFC-98.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 475
  • 2uzuf48.jpg
    2uzuf48.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 346

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
UFC has no structure when it comes to title shots and its a joke! I love the sport but they need to change this. Basically Dana just calls the shots and still makes his millions so why fix it if it ain't broken I guess.

couldnt agree more

its a total popularity joke.

People get so brainwashed with ufc/rogan marketing

Penn fans think hes one win away from a title shot lol

BJ PENN is 0-4 against the current ww and lw champ. yet everyone has been brainwashed to think hes something great. He's mid pack in reality but the marketing brainwashing machine has most thinking otherwise.

just like all other major sports now, its a business first.......

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesnt deserve title shot!

Its funny a year ago the 205 division was the most stacked weight class in the UFC, no one could defend the belt, 4 guys passed it around back and forth.

Then came along Jones. Take the 2 guys he has recently beat are well out of the mix. You are down to 3. Rashad is injured.

Thats 2 guys left and they will fight in Toronto,

It actually makes the most sense out of any title shot they have given in years.

Seriously look at the ranked guys 5-10 in the UFC LHW

Little Nog, Bader, Forrest, Franklin, Phil Davis. Do any of them deserve it more then Machida? exactly

Jones is just that far ahead of the rest so it makes every guy below him look undeserving.

Its the GSP and A.Silva effect. You can only have so many rematches then you have to give new guys title shots and thats where you have the 6-1 odd bullshit fights---Hardy, Cote, Leites, Fitch ect......

All that being said........Machidas gonna kill him

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0