Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Premium Members Update

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Current Premium Members should login to their accounts and update their profiles as there is a new field for T-shirt sizes. Please also make sure that your address is up-to-date as we'll be sending you your shirt in the mail (this is retroactive to members signing up within the last 6 months)... though if you live in the Fraser Valley, you will be asked to drive into Langley to pick it up.

The shirts are being printed in the next week or so (well, the first batch) so sorry I don't have a picture yet to show... they are black with the TTP logo on the front and Takethepiss.com Better Bastard lettering below.

SoccerCity is now a major TTP sponsor so their logo will be on the back. This is a new initiative and all new members will receive a shirt for at least the next year.

Premium Membership pricing will remain the same through the month of September and then will be increasing as I bring more stuff into the fold.

I apologise for kinda taking the last year off in doing stuff but promise to get everything going again full speed ahead from this point forward - everyone's support has been great, no complaints there!

If anyone has any questions, post away and I will do my best to answer - when I have the time... things are hectic with the new one here in less than a month and a supposed snippage shortly thereafter :(

:D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You get the snip? Lucky bastard. Mrs. Dude won't let me. Wants a 3rd.

So far as questions, are you freezing your batch, just in case? Do you get any other extra services when you go in for a snip? You know, like Mr. Lube when they bring you a coffee and newspaper while they do the work? Will you need to sit on an ice pillow for a week?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm no rocket scientist, but no dummy either,:D
I logged in, clicked on my User CP and see nothing about shirt sizing in either the Profile Options or Profile Options pages.:confused:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just completed that:cool: Thanks Regs...
It is still too early for my Brian to function correctly with a new(ish) 6 week old baby at home...I'm still not adjusted to having next to no sleep...
I also haven't quite been successful in getting Timmy's to agree to hook me up to the Coffee IV yet... ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
You should never *expect* anything - life is so much happier when everything is considered a gift.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet Deal Regs.
Guess i better pay up since i've got 1 day left to do it.

Cheques in the mail.....honest!!!
;)

I better get into the Ferry lineup too then so i can pick up my shirt.
Could be waiting a while!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should never *expect* anything - life is so much happier when everything is considered a gift.

True, as I was thinking about how great it would be to get more people TTP'ing, and thinking if you had shirts or whatever that you could buy that would get it out there, and then low and behold you announce we're getting them for free!! Happy life indeed :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. A year's just up around the corner. My how time travels fast. I'll get you next month when the notice comes....

Cheers, Regs.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premium Membership pricing will remain the same through the month of September and then will be increasing as I bring more stuff into the fold.

Should I renew my membership that runs out in a couple of months now so that I don't have to pay the increased cost? ;)

I've put in my t-shirt size and changed my address - is Delta included in the Fraser Valley? Do I have to go to Langley to get my shirt? Or can you just give it to me on a Wednesday night at training?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megs,

Renew before the end of September to save... it will append.

Delta is included in the Fraser Valley - I'll bring to training for ya whenever I pick it up myself.

Cheers,

~Regs.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megs,

Renew before the end of September to save... it will append.

Delta is included in the Fraser Valley - I'll bring to training for ya whenever I pick it up myself.

Cheers,

~Regs.

I was just kidding about the early renewal but since you suggested it, I will go ahead and do it.

Thanks for looking after the shirt for me. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0