Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] NHL - Wild @ Canucks 20080121

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody Canucks better get their act together quickly :( This is a MUST WIN (currently FOURTH in the division now & EIGTH in the conference)!

Remember tonight's game is in HD (Shaw 298)

Go Canucks Go!

Nucks are 25-18-5
Wild are 26-18-3

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
So much for the must win.

Anyone have a bag a pucks in exchange for Naslund? Who would have thought that Bert would be the only West Coast Express member playing great now?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So much for the must win.

Anyone have a bag a pucks in exchange for Naslund? Who would have thought that Bert would be the only West Coast Express member playing great now?

In Naslunds defence...if he has one:rolleyes: It gets switched partners very night...Canucks need to start sticking with consistent lines.....how can any one of the canucks get into a groove not knowing from one night to the next who they are playing with.

Funny thing watching the game.....Wild score 1-0 Franchise bored as fukc with the Canucks play falls alseep during the first period and wakes up to his alarm at 6:45am.....now thats sleeping!!!:D

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, it did have a good flow to the game, which i definitely wasn't expecting from a wild vs. nucks game...

as well, naslund was with the sedins, consistently, for about a month and a half... he started off well with a decent goal streak, and then died right off as soon as he was unwilling to get in front of the net and battle for rebounds... normally, i'd be alright with that, because in his prime, he was the one taking the shots and letting his linemates gobble up the rebounds, but now he's not even shooting, and looks as uninspired as ever

i really hope they can bring in sundin or forsberg to try and get a spark back into him, and if that doesn't work, i'd only resign him next year if he takes 3.2 or less, and if someone wants to give him more, then good for him, and that team can deal with the indifference he shows night after night

on a side note, i would love to see the nucks, either at the trade deadline or during free agency, go after JP Dumont, he can play either wing, isn't huge, but at 6'1" and 190 is still a presence, and with his touch, i think he would be the perfect fit for the sedins

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0