Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tour De France

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Lex Luther was so smart, how come he never got any box? Answer that one, Lex. Even Kobe Bryan gets box, and he's a rookie evil genius.

As for the box you're after tonight, maybe you should be prepared for some cougar box, or even Lynx box (Cougar: 30-39. Lynx: 40-49). I don't recommend "thinking" inside the box, unless you happen to nab Bobcat box (20-29)...not likely at a Blue Rodeo concert.

I think I'll go outside and stick my dick in the kid's swimming pool outside...then at least I'll know how you'll be feeling later tonight.

Finally, on the time differential: I know very well how long one minute is...about 30 seconds longer than it needs to be.

Dude,

One minute wonder.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, it seems your peanut-sized brain cannot comprehend certain truths contained in the last few posts. Let me clear up any misconceptions for you.

1)Thie topic of this thread is the Tour de France. You may have heard of it in the news recently.
2)When I said I forgot LA had already won six TDF titles in a row I was being sarcastic.
3)Kobe is a super-fcuking-dumbass not a genius. The stupidest move he ever made was getting married. The second stupidest was sleeping with that broad in Colorado.
4)I said I was planning on thinking inside the box of a certain secretary not any old geriatric slut from the valley. This girl is pure bobcat. Velvet fcuking lined, my friend.

I hope this has been helpful. By the way, I hope to hell there ain't no kids around when you drop your cack in the pool. :(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Astute observation, as usual. Should have read, “…ball…”. Once again, where would we all be without you?

Spud: you were being sarcastic? Really?;) How was the velvet lining?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0