Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tour De France 2004

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd ask you to stop by my place to give Mrs. Dude the once over on our sexy new units, but I'll be out at the boy's hockey tonight, so...

Hey...

Where did you say that "seminar" was again?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been watching the Tour again this year not with the same enthusiasm as Dude mind you but I still watch it and really enjoy the race. Incredible athletes that really push themselves both mentally & physically - eerily similar to knvb on a Darts Championship night .........

OLN is showing 'The Lance Chronicles' right now which is well worth watching as well. It shows Lance and the US Postal Team's year long preparation for the Tour highlighting things like Lance's commitments to sponsors, constant improvements in equipment, the team dynamic given that his team have only three Americans amongst other things. It usually runs for 1/2 an hour but there's a multitude of shows each very entertaining.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Lance's commitments to sponsors

Too bad he didn't have the same commitment to his wife who stayed by his side through his cancer. Instead he leaves his wife and kids, and then goes off running around with some Rock Cougar. Read his book and you will se how much of an arrogant prick this guy is. Good on him for riding France without any Drugs :rolleyes:

hos

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is an arrogant prick, always has been...you almost have to be to excell in individual sports.

What you don't know is his wife left him. She didn't like the European lifestyle of being a bike racers wife.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ...I missed that this morning! Will have to watch tonight.

LA is the first rider ever to win four stages in a row in the Alps. Once again, the best riders in the race got away from the peleton: LA, Ullrich, Kloden, and Basso. Floyd Landis, Armstrong's teammate, was also up there, albeit 13" back after trying a break on the final decent. Armstrong had to chase because Ullrich, Basson, and Kloden had decided to try and chase down Landis.

Armstrong is quoted as saying, "No gifts". A few years back, Armstrong had let the late Marco Pantini take the honors on a mountain stage, after Lance basically pulled him up. Pantini went on to slag Armstrong in the papers the next day.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0