Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ticket info, next batch of deposits, beat the Public

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure many of you have received the same email I just did, for those of you who haven't...

Today Paul Barber in his speech, let the public know that only 6,500 season ticket deposits that will be made available are left from the total of 16,500.

Whitecaps MLS new logo and season ticket offer

[FONT=&quot]

Today was a historic day for our club, our fans and our city, as we unveiled our new brand and logo for Major League Soccer – [FONT=&quot]and announced season ticket prices for 2011 will start at $319[/FONT]. You can see more about the new logo and brand here, including a fantastic two-minute launch video.

Demand for tickets to date has been outstanding - of the 16,500 total season tickets available, more than 10,000 have now been accounted for. [FONT=&quot]Before we open our deposit window to the public this Saturday June 12 at 10 a.m. and offer up the final 6,500 deposits, we wanted to offer the Whitecaps family a final opportunity to secure tickets for 2011.[/FONT] Both the Seattle Sounders and Toronto FC now have waiting lists in the thousands. So if you haven’t already secured your deposit, I encourage you to act now.

If you have already purchased your deposits, you can still add additional deposits to your account and we will group them together when it comes time to select your seats.

We believe that $319 for at least 17 matches a season is an incredible value for major league sports in this city. We wanted to make sure we provided affordable major league entertainment for all fans – so if you love soccer, we want you cheering us on in 2011. I can tell you having seen the plans for the new BC Place, which will surely be a gem of our city, there won’t be a bad seat in the house.

This priority access window is available to you immediately, but we will be opening the sales window to the general public on Saturday June 12 at 10 a.m. so I encourage you to act before then.

To place your deposit now, go to [FONT=&quot]http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110042DBCBC66263?did=wc2010[/FONT]

Password: [FONT=&quot]WC2010[/FONT]

Sincerely,

bobby.gif

Bob Lenarduzzi[/FONT]

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
what's the deal and how does the deposit work? 50$ per ticket and it's non refundable. The cheapest seat it under $20 dollars per game but what's the most expensive? If I put best available how much could I possibly be on the hook for? And what if I get stuck in the southsiders section do I need a fake English accent to fit in?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Southsiders have been told nothing official yet. there is talk we will have an entire section... and you would be asked whether or not you want to be a part of this section, and notified that a membership fee would apply... and no fake accents need apply.

IIRC the deposit, once you have purchased, will be applied towards the balance of your amount owing based on the seat.

I'd imagine there are going to be season ticket packages ranging from the $319 plus taxes to $1000+ (Boxes, centre front row etc)

If you have any questions you could always call 604 669 WAVE and ask for Iain Allen or Roberto Cabrone and let them know the Southsiders sent you to them for info.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks JBN decided to take Regs last tickets hopefully they don't end up being the $1000 plus ones.

I think I'll go work on my accent just incase.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0